+Joomi+ Rest for a while

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Joonie hyung.” Joon smiled to Mir when he closed the door. He saw Mir’s leg was casted.

“Are you feeling okay?” Mir nodded.

“But my leg still hurt. Anything happen hyung?” Joon walked to Mir and ruffled his hair.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.” Mir stared at Joon’s face.

“I know something happen. Tell me.”

“Um, you need to rest for a month.” Joon spilled out. Mir widened his eyes.

“Eh? But why?”

“Your ligament tore. The doctor said you can’t do dancing for a month, in order to recover.” Mir grabbed Joon’s hand.

“But how about our comeback?” Joon smiled.

“Seungho hyung will tell sajangnim.”

Mir bit his lips. “I’m sorry.”

Joon raised his brow. “Why you are sorry?”

“Because of me, we need to delay the comeback.” Joon chuckled and touched Mir’s head.

“It’s okay Mireu. Just think this as your time to rest for a while.”

“But…”

“Mireu~”

Joon smiled. Mir slowly nodded.

“Don’t feel bad neh?” Mir nodded again. Joon pulled him and hugged the latter.

“It’s okay, Cheolyong ah. We’re not going to blame you or else.”

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Cheondoong?” GO raised his brow when Cheondoong pulled his shirt.

“Let’s go, we shouldn’t get in.” GO turned back to the slightly opened door.

He sighed. “Okay.”

Cheondoong turned away and walked. GO looked at his dongseng back.

‘I really hope to see you smile, Cheondoongie. Let him go, fully.’

Cheondoong shoved his hand into his pockets. He inhaled deeply and sighed.

‘I don’t know how long I can hold it in.’ Cheondoong looked around. Then he realized GO didn’t follow him.

He turned. “Hyung?”

GO raised his head. “Oh yeah?”

“Won’t you come?”

“Oh, okay.” GO quickly caught onto Cheondoong.

Both of them walked out the hospital. They walked around at the hospital garden.

“Thank you hyung.” GO raised his brow.

“Neh?”

Cheondoong smiled. “You’re the only one know everything besides Seobie. And yet, you’re the one keep supporting me. Thank you, hyung.”

GO smiled.

“Doongie, you can’t still let go off your feeling?” GO asked. Cheondoong sighed.

“It’s hard…”

“Did you realize you provoke Seungho sometime?”

Cheondoong turned to GO. “Eh?”

“Yes, whenever you’re being too closed to Mir, Seungho really held himself back hardly. I just afraid he will explode someday.”

“But he…Joon…”

“Well, you know his ego and jealousy.” Cheondoong bit his lips.

“I don’t want to hurt him, really. But I…”

“I know, Cheondoong. But be careful, I just worried about you and him. I don’t want you to be hurt and him gets upset or even explodes like that day. It really close you gonna spill everything out that day.”

Cheondoong nodded. “I know, I must keep my feelings away. I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”

GO patted Cheondoong’s shoulder.

“You will be okay.”

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Mir, I let you rest at your home this whole month.” Mir looked up to his boss.

“Chincha, sajangnim?”

He nodded. “Well, you must recover faster neh?”

Mir beamed. “Kamsahamnida,

Please log in to read the full chapter