+Doowoon+ Happy Birthday, Dongwoon Part 1

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Okay, I will let you see.”

“1, 2, 3!”

Dongwoon opened his eyes. The sight made him gasped.

“Happy birthday Woonie!” The guests shouted happily.

His family was there too. Doojoon’s father and Doori also there.

“Umma, appa, hyung.” They smiled.

“Happy birthday oppa!” Minhee came to Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled and hugged her.

“Sunmi unnie can’t come as she had night class. She sends her greeting and…” Minhee pulled Dongwoon to make him lowered his body. Minhee pecked his cheek.

“Birthday kiss.” Dongwoon just smiled and ruffled the 11 years old girl hair.

“Dongwoon, this is my noona.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon turned to Doori. Doori smiled warmly to him.

“You are good looking.” Dongwoon just smiled shyly. Doori pulled him into a hug. Dongwoon startled.

“Just love to have you as a part of us. Take care of him neh?” Doori broke the hug. Dongwoon was confused to the words.

“Woonie, my father.” Doojoon introduced his father. Dongwoon bowed slightly. Mr. Yoon just smiled and patted Dongwoon’s shoulder.

“Don’t be too polite. Treat me as your own father, son.” Dongwoon nodded a bit. Mr. Yoon smiled again.

“Woonie~” Mrs. Son called him. Dongwoon turned to his mom.

“Umma~” They hugged for a while. The other just smiled, knowing Dongwoon really closed to the mother.

“Appa.” Mr. Son smiled to his son.

“Saengil chukkae, son.” Dongwoon smiled.

“I’m making seaweed soup for you.” Mrs. Son lifted up the bowl. Dongwoon beamed.

Tik!

The light went off. Dongwoon was a bit shocked.

“Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghaeyeo uri Woonie, saengil chukka hamnida~” Doojoon, Kikwang and Yoseob appeared with the cake.

Dongwoon’s eyes were teary. He thought Beast already forgot his birthday as no one wished him earlier.

“Saengil chukkae Woonie.” Doojoon said when he stood in front of Dongwoon with the cake.

“Blow the candle, Woonie.” Yoseob said. Dongwoon nodded.

“Make a wish first.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon smiled. He closed his eyes.

‘I just hope he will be here for me forever.’

Dongwoon blew the candles and then the light back.

All of them clapped for the birthday boy.

“The soup.” Mrs. Son brought the bowl to Dongwoon. Dongwoon opened his mouth when Mrs. Son lifted the spoon.

All of them smiled.

“Spoilt boy.” Dongwoon turned to his hyung.

“Hyung!” Dongha chuckled.

“Well, well. Is he like this too in Beast?” Dongha asked Yoseob.

“He is…”

Dongwoon shot a glare to Yoseob. Yoseob chuckled.

“I don’t think so, Seobie. Woonie is the toughest, right Doo hyung?” Kikwang said.

“Yup.” Doojoon said, somehow his tone was a bit off.

‘He is…and he always hide his pain. Woonie, I’m sorry…’

“But he whined a lot!” Yoseob said. Kikwang looked at his lover.

“Come to think of that, he is.”

“Hyung! Seobie hyung is more whiney than me!”

“Aigoo, this maknaes.” Doojoon shook his head. The others already chuckled except Dongwoon and Yoseob. Kikwang turned to Doojoon.

“Um, am I included?” Doojoon turned to Kikwang. An info hit him.

“Oh, no. Just them.” Kikwang pouted.

“Did you just now forget I’m the second maknae

Please log in to read the full chapter