Happy Birthday!

(One Shot) Happy Birthday!!

17 July

Tomorrow is my birthday, but I don’t think anybody remembers that. Including my hyungs in SHINee. Pity for me…

"Taemin ah, what are you doing? You should go to bed" JongHyun Hyung Said. I refuse and choose to stare at the tv, I can’t sleep. I don’t want to go to the day after today.

Soon, my hyungs are all in the room. Except me of course. I’m still here, staring at the tv. Even my eyes are really heavy, I refuse myself to sleep and keep staring at the tv. Actually, the TV is on and I’m watching it, but I’m not really focusing at the TV.

*****

The clock strikes 2 in the morning. But I’m still here, unmoved. No one is worried of me. Ussually, Key Hyung will ask me to sleep inside with him. But today, NO.

******
“Taemin! Why didn’t you sleep inside?!" Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. It’s Key Hyung’s Voice. Oh damn… I fell asleep last night.

"Sorry hyung" I mumble softly with a sad smile.

“Okay minnie, but don’t do that again okay?! Promise eomma?" Eomma?! What a rediculous name is it. Well, I like to call him Eomma too.

"Ne!" I think again. Is he really forget my birthday? Because no one congrats me for my birthday.

"Hyung do you know what day is today?" I mumble softly. My heart is pounding really fast as Key hyung’s Mouth open for answering my question.

"It’s Thursday.. Wae?" I sigh Slowly . I walk to the kitchen and wait for Key hyung to start cooking breakfast.

As Key hyung cook, I massage Jongin and ask the same question.

‘To: Jongin
From: Taem

What day is today Jongin aah?'

I Wait and wait for Jongin to answer the massage, but, my Phone is not vibrating at all. I see my Hyungs is doing they're on job. This is the worst birthday ever. My tears came flowing to my soft cheek.

Drrt Drrt

I Erase my tears and look at Jongin's massage. It's hurt..

'To: Taemin Hyung

From: Jongin THe handsome guy

Wel.. It's Thursday Hyung.. Are that old?'

I run to my room and lock my self inside. i Don't care if my hyungs look at me with that shocked eyes. I know, Something is really not right here. But.. But.. Nevermind. You also don't remember my birthday didn't you?

-----------

7:00 PM

Taemin is still in his room, crying. And his hyung knows how the way they can make TaeMin cheer up. Actually the did this on purpose, they will do the Surprise Party  on 10 PM at night. They have prepare everything for the surprice party. And Guess what? Exo will be here too!

"Well, hyung Kai is doing a great Job" Onew nod in agreement and hide the gift.

Beep Beep

"Euumm Hello? Whats up Exo?!" JongHyun greets happily.

"Hyung what time should we go to your dorm?"

"Hmm.. About nine thirty a clock, Got It?"

"Yup Okay, bye bye!"

JongHyun close the phone and prepare for dinner. Key is gonna call Taemin for dinner time. Everybody got they're sit and pretend like nothing's happen.

Taemin walks slowly to the dining room and eat quietly. He's not ussualy like this, When he eats, he will talk too much, and drinks a plenty of water. His rice will spread everywhre because.. Yup You know..

"Taemin ah what's wrong?" Minho ask softly.

Taemin doesn's Care and go straghtky to his room. He lock him up again.

 

9 : 00 PM

The Exo members are preparing for going to SHINee's dorm. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hold the main gift, Kyungsoo and Kai is holding the Cake for Taemin. So, it will be 2 cakes for Taemin.

"Kris gege, Can you hold this for me? I want to get to the van" Kris sigh and Hold Tao's Gucci. Ones Tao is in the van Kris go in and give Tao his My-Love-Gucci.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Ah Sorry... I have to stop at here! I will continue the oneshot soon! Please wait! SARANGHAE~

 

-PL37