Bond

My 'special someone' part 4: Bond

A little box, wrapped in a pink shiny paper, tied with a pink ribbon in Kyuhyun’s hands was probably the most precious thing the boy ever held. There was a little treasure inside, something that Kyuhyun vowed himself to bring securely for his special someone.

“Kyuhyunnie!” the cute voice sounded when the doors revealed the shorter boy and Kyuhyun lifted his head, his gaze meeting with Sungmin’s chocolate orbs.

“Hi Min” he answered and hugged the other boy. Sungmin giggled and circled his hands around latter’s waist, kicking the doors to close them. When the hug ended they went to Sungmin’s room and sat on the bed.

“What’s that?” Sungmin asked pointing at the box in Kyuhyun’s hands. The younger swallowed and reached his hand forward, handing the box to Sungmin.

“It’s for you” Kyuhyun said and closed his eyes waiting for Sungmin’s response. The latter looked at him confused. He heard the other exhale when he lifted the box from his reached hands. Sungmin’s gaze was wandering from younger’s face to the box he was holding. He brought the box closer to his face and shook it. Not hearing any strange noises he sent Kyuhyun the last glance and slowly pulled at the knot of the ribbon, lifted the cover up and touched the inside of the box.

He felt a soft sponge and moved his fingers to the side. Finally looking inside he noticed a silver neck-chain, along with a silver which he assumed was a pendant of the necklace. Sungmin pulled the jewelry out  and looked at it closely. The heart was cracked in the middle when it spun Sungmin noticed some writing on the back and caught the pendant in his fingers.

“Kyu.. Min? Kyumin? What’s that?” he asked the younger boy tilting his head and pouting his lips. Kyuhyun just chuckled.

“Those are our names, Min” he answered and smiled when the latter let out an ‘aaaah’ sound with his eyes widened. Wordlessly, Kyuhyun took the pendant and motioned for Sungmin to also hold it. The younger put some pressure on the heart and soon enough it broke in half. Sungmin gasped with his eyes still widened and tears welled in his eyes.

“What have you done?!” Sungmin exclaimed and was about to smack the other but Kyuhyun stopped his hand mid-way and pulled another neck-chain from his pocket.

“From today onwards we will be wearing them, showing others that we belong to each other” Kyuhyun said solemnly  while fastening the necklace on Sungmin’s neck. The elder stared at him, amazement written all over his face. Kyuhyun fastened the other half of the heart on his neck and smiled at the other boy. Sungmin suddenly rushed to the bathroom and Kyuhyun followed him in case something bad had happened. He found Sungmin in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection, the sliver pendant shining on his neck.

“It’s so beautiful, Kyu” he said the heart with his finger. He left the bathroom with Kyuhyun following right after him and once again in his room he embraced the younger tightly.

“Thank you Kyuhyunnie” he said against latter’s chest. Kyuhyun smiled and pecked the top of boy’s head. He felt Sungmin nuzzling his nose against his neck and laughed when latter’s dark brownish hair tickled his face. they slowly let go of each other but something kept them connected. They looked down and burst out laughing when they noticed their necklaces got tangled. They looked up at the same time and the close proximity of their faces let the observe the other’s face.

Sungmin’s eyes were shining, happiness showing itself on his dimpled face. Kyuhyun reached his hand up and placed it against Sungmin’s flushed cheek slowly leaning in. Sungmin closed his eyes and sighed silently when he felt Kyuhyun’s soft lips on his own. Their kisses were still innocent, short pecks but the meaning of it was growing stronger whenever their lips met.

Kyuhyun slowly let go and untangled their pendants. He looked down at Sungmin’s lovely face. His cheeks were still flushed and his lips were parted letting out a soft breathes.

“You’re so cute Min” Kyuhyun said and seated himself on latter’s bed. Sungmin only shook his head and sat beside him.

“Will you stay here until evening, Kyu?” Sungmin asked, his face forming a cute pout.

“I will, Min” he said slowly embracing the elder.

“I will stay with you forever” 

 

________________________________

thank you for reading & hope you enjoyed!

please excuse me any grammar mistakes.

Next part