Chapter 1

Yet Again

Warnings! age play and eventual

------2003------

            Kyungsoo rubbed his palms on the front of pants, trying to calm his heart by muttering words of encouragement and drying his hands for the fifth time sense he walked through the school's entrance and up one flight of stairs to the door he was just about to knock on. With an intake of breath he knocked twice and opened the door.

            "Um, Mr. Kim?" Kyungsoo stuttered, finally breathing out when saw the man's friendly smile, "Hi, ah, I'm Do Kyungsoo, your student teacher for this semester."

            "Hello, pleasure to meet you Kyungsoo, and please no formalities, just call me Joonmyun," the man said as he stood up from his desk and walked over to shake Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo tried to discreetly wipe his hand one more time before Joonmyun finished the five steps needed to join their hands. To his surprise and Joonmyun's luck his hand was dry when their palms made contact.

             Joonmyun was a sixth grade science teacher and the only science teacher willing to take on student teacher within city limits. Kyungsoo was thrilled, even with his fear of tweens. He had been tormented throughout middle school do to him being a year ahead, he swears that the devil takes form in twelve-year-old girls. But now he's nineteen and thirteen centimeters taller (fifteen-and-a-half if he counts the boots he's wearing) so he's not really too scared to stand in front of fifteen or so kids and talk about the food chain. It's just five months, he can so do this.   

            They spent the next half hour going over what the kids were learning and Joonmyun's classroom rules, and before Kyungsoo knew it the first of the kids started to filter through. Kyungsoo kept a close eye on the three girls with pigtails because they were always the meanest. He wasn't the list surprised when they all sat down in front row, one right after the other. But there was one boy who really caught his eye. He had just finished convincing himself the three little devils in the front weren't actually devils when he turned to the door and saw the prettiest boy he had ever seen. Kyungsoo was star-struck, completely and totally mesmerized by the boy that had just walked into the room. He stopped when he saw Kyungsoo staring at him. To Kyungsoo's joy (horror?) the kid walked straight up to him followed by some twiggy pale boy and point blank asked, "Are you the student teacher Mr. Kim was talking about? What's your name?" he started to add hand gestures, motioning to himself and then the boy slightly behind him, "Mine's Kim Jongin, I'm eleven and this is my best friend Oh Sehun." From that moment on Kyungsoo was screwed.

            Every day he fell more and more in love with those cute dark eyes and those pouty thick lips and the way they parted to show his crooked teeth. He fell even more in love with the run on sentences that were constantly flowing from his mouth and the way he got all huffy and red faced when someone would laugh or comment on Sehun's lisp. He was so protective and sweet and Kyungsoo's heart just couldn't say no. When he looked at that face he forgot everything: the three pigtail wearing girls -- and yes they were indeed devils, Joonmyun standing in the back observing him, even the fact his little crush was highly illegal. Kyungsoo had it bad. And at the end of the five months, on his last day, and he was saying good-bye to everyone. All he could think of was this was the last time he was ever going to see his precious Jongin again and when Jongin came up and hugged him, arms tight around his middle and Kyungsoo couldn't stop himself from wrapping his own around the boy. As soon as he made it into Wufan's car -- which he totally just "borrowed" that day -- he cried his eyes out. He realized he would never see the boy that had stolen his heart again.

------2013------

            "Hey Kyungsoo, are you headed to copy room?" Yixing calls as he sticks his head out from his classroom.

            "I am, need something?" Kyungsoo replies as he turns around to face his coworker.

            "Could you please pick me up a box of staples?"

           "No problem," he smiles and turns around again to continue walking when Yixing has pulled his head back in. Only he doesn't, he hits a chest. A broad chest, and it takes him a moment to realize what just happened and then he's stumbling back, stuttering apologies. But he's stopped in the middle of his fumbling by the first line the stranger says to him.

            "Wow, Mr. Do? Man, you haven't changed a bit," The very tall, very tan man Kyungsoo just bumped into says as he grabs the shorter man's arm to stable him. Kyungsoo pauses to take a good look at the man's face and it does seem rather familiar, but he just can't place it.

            "Um, sorry, but do I know you?" Kyungsoo stutters as he straightens out his glasses and takes a better look at the man before him.

            "It's me, Kim Jongin. You helped out in my science class when I was in sixth grade," he answers still holding onto Kyungsoo's upper arm.

Wait? What?

Oh.

Kyungsoo pales instantly.

            "Wow you sure have, man your tall!" is what Kyungsoo's gasps when it all clicks and only now does he realize just how lucky he is that he didn't say 'hey boy I had an illegal crush on and buried deep inside my heart, never to be dug up but was the reason why the two relationships I've had in last ten years haven't worked out because, you know, I may still be in love with you.' Yeah Kyungsoo is really happy that wasn't what spilled out of his mouth.

            "So Jongin what brings you to Hill Side Elementary School?" Kyungsoo says as he rubs his slightly shaking fingers into the back of his neck, smoothing out his collar once he's done fidgeting.

            "I'm the new gym teacher," Is Jongin's so simple reply and Kyungsoo pauses. Jongin is the "yummy stud of a gym teacher" that Luhan was talking about just fifteen minutes ago? Well .  Kyungsoo's life just got a blast from the past, and damn, it looks like it's here to stay.

 

A/N: SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! I was totally planning on posting this like a month ago but then all of a sudden my life just blew up with plans and I didn't get around to finishing this chapter till 2:47am and wow I'm just really sorry!!