❛ ↪ Jung Jinyoung

↪ B1A4 - Mini One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jin hyung, you okay?
                            sandeul-ah! let me take care of this!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 

Jinyoung ft. Sandeul; 

" Sandeul-ya! Wake up, Jinyoung. " CNU demanded early morning. As of course, Sandeul will do things his way. He'll make a big noise and wake up everybody else... In their floor. As Sandeul walked lazily to JinChan's room he noticed a box blocking JinChan's door. It wasn't a big heavy box, no. It was small-ish, kinda like a basket. The box was light brown wrapped around a sky blue ribbon and a sticker with his face on it and some english words he can't understand nor read.
" Sandeul-ya! Hurry up! The food is getting cold! " CNU yelled preparing the table. Sandeul just ignored it and stared at the box. Just then ...
BAM! Someone kicked Sandeul in the and who was it? The one and only Baro. " Stop looking at that stupid little box hyung! " Baro groaned as he left Sandeul who's still staring at the box.

Then someone opened the door. It was Gongchan. " Maknae~ah! Did you wake up Jin Hyung? " Sandeul asked Gongchan. Gongchan just shock his head and replied, " Aniya, He's sick. He has been coughing all of last night. He just stopped coughing like just 2 hours ago. I prefer not to wake him up yet. " Sandeul just nodded. " Mind telling that to Dongwoo hyung? " Sandeul asked nicely to the maknae, the maknae just nodded and went on to tell CNU who is now watching t.v in the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter