Their Story

Their Story

 

----

You should know upfront. This is not a love story.

----

 

 

He not even combs his hair when he gets out from his apartment. He throw the tiffany box into passenger seat and start the ignition in second. His tie is wrinkled between his suits which is still open half. With a little struggle with his left hand, he tries to use the seat belt.

He driving quiet fast.

It’s Monday morning and, for god sake, the rush hour really don’t help even in highway. He use the forth gear and make the car move faster in the road. He turns his gaze slowly from the road to see the tiffany box that not in the passenger seat anymore, but down on the carpet. It must fell when he speed up the car before. He look at the road, that not really that crowd since it’s already pass nine in the morning.

He bending himself a bit, as his left hand still on the steer wheel while the other try to reach the tiffany box on the floor. He glancing once again to the front, makes sure there’s no car in front of him.  He takes a little deep breath and takes his hand to reach the box in one take.

“Gotch—“

 

BRAAAAAK!

 

He doesn’t know what happen. He doesn’t want to know. The only thing that he can remember is the loud honks that come from nowhere when suddenly he feels like his body just sandwiched between the dashboard and the driver seat, before he feels like his surrounding spinning around until he can’t tell the different between up and down.

He open his eyes slowly, only the half. He can see his car already surrounded by trees. Is it forest?

“Hhhh… sss..phlss”

He whimpers when he cannot feel his organ to move. He turns his eyeballs so it can scanning surround him. He doesn’t know what is it, but he think he wetting himself, because he can feel how damp his suit right now, and it sticky toward his body. He looks at his right hand, where actually, he already holding the tiffany box. A small box that wrapping up as a present, a wedding present.

“Oh my God! He’s stuck in there! Someone please call police!!”

He moves his gaze a little when he heard someone shouting. It’s quiet hard when you can’t even move your head and make that’s your sight limited. He try to find the figure who talking, but there’s nothing that he can see beside a white light that actually quiet annoys him. Suddenly he feels his eyes very heavy, like he never fall asleep in days. He struggles to prevent his eyes to close, but he can’t. He just let his head down before he smile to himself when he can see the tiffany box again in his hand. He smile getting a little wide and he giggling slowly even there’s no voice come when he can see his smile write on the paper that stick on the white ribbon there. He smile even he can’t read it perfectly right now, but he remember what he write last night

 

 

To my dearest one, Cho Kyuhyun :)

 

 

Before the annoying white light get all into his sight, and he lost his consciousness.

 

 

----

 

 

“Changmin-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you…”

 

 

----

A months earlier.

----

 

Changmin Point of View

----

 

 

Staring.

Staring.

And staring.

The thing that I only do now is staring. Staring at how annoyingly sun shining bright on the sky. Staring at how green the leave on the tree with some flower that make it look more beautiful for some people, well excluded me. I keep staring at the tall building in front of me. A building that can lighten up my mood a little, whenever I remember that I’m the one who design it. Yes you’re right, I’m an architect.

I always come to this place every day after work. Well maybe you think as an architect I can just sit at home and draws some picture of house, building and rooms, but no. I’m not that kind of person. Well, I draws picture, but in my free times, because in the morning till afternoon, I’ll go to college and give a lecture for some classes. Pretty busy right?

Another thing is because, him, Cho Kyuhyun

Aah, I just only curving my mouth into a smile when I seeing him walk outside from the glass window. He gorgeous as usual, with his gray suit that match perfectly with his brown shoes. His hair still such a mess just like another day, even I know in the morning he must be struggling enough to make it not messy. His pale skin just perfect under the ray of gold from the sun that almost setting in the horizon. His lips, God, even from this far, I still can see how pink his lip is, and whenever he turn it into a smile, I can’t hide my cheeky grin anymore.

I stand from my seat and decide to cross the road. To greeting him and ask him home together, but again, I stop halfway.

He’s there again, Lee Sungmin. With his shining black car, opening a passenger door to make Kyu join him on the car. I don’t get it, why Kyu never reject him. I just stare at them from afar with, I don’t know how to explain it for sure, but it just hurt. I’m staring at how Kyu smile when Sungmin open the passenger door for Kyu, and Kyu almost get inside when suddenly our eyes meet. Really meet.

If the time could stop, please Lord, make it then.

Kyu take his gaze away from me in second when he realizes that I still stare at him from across the road. He gets inside the car with a sudden change expression in his face. I’m sure Sungmin not realize it, because he just quickly get inside his car and drove away, leaving me stare at how the car gone from my sight on the corner.

I gritted my teeth when the hurt feeling getting worse inside me. I turn my body away and start walking toward my house, try forgetting the things that always happen in every evening of my days. But at least something new happens today, because my eyes and Kyu’s are meet, even for a while.

 

 

----

Have you ever been so sad that you can’t even cry?

You just sit there and think about how sad you are.

----

 

 

I fell asleep on the desk again. I lift my head when I found my works are still scrabbles around the desk and it such a mess because I fell asleep over it. My eyes still half open and try to look around slowly even I found it quiet hard. I yawning and stretch my body like a cat before rubbing my eyes continuously. I fully open my eyes.

The sun already high in the sky, and thanks God, it’s Sunday. I close my eyes once again, before ruffling my own hair to make it worst to be looked at. I stand from my seat and walk to the bathroom, standing front of the sink and slapping my own cheek.

“Ouch!” for being a dumb person, really, it’s hurt.

I open the faucet and splash the water to my face. And it’s so incredibly cold for mid spring. I close it and look at my figure from the mirror.

Pathetic.

I can see how my eyes is so sleepy, and how the dark circles under it can be seen very well. My eyes also slight swollen, like I’m just crying. Wait, am I crying?

I take the brush teeth and start to doing my business before decide to take a quick shower and join the breakfast with my hyungs downstairs.

 

 

----

 

 

“You not eat the pancakes Changmin-ah?”

I lift my face from the newspaper in my hands when I realize if Jaejoong hyung just call my name. I look at him and smile slowly, but then I realize if another eyes—Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu—also look at me as well. Okay, that’s kinda make the situation quiet uncomfortable. I close the newspaper and take two apples with me before stand from my seat.

“I’m not in the mood for pancake hyung.” I said slowly as I take a bite on one of the apples before leave to the leaving room and continuing read the newspaper.

Even I’m not turn my body, I know, if all my hyung would seeing me with that sad questioning expression.

 

 

----

 

 

“I see you yesterday”

I lift my head from the novel that I read since last night. There’s Kyu standing there with a mantle that looks fit perfectly on his body. When I say Kyu, he’s Cho Kyuhyun, a real Cho Kyuhyun.

I want to scream in happiness, and hug everyone on the park right now, whoever they are, because honestly, I just happy inside. I just want to stand from my seat and hug the figure in front of me in second, telling him I really miss him and hug him tightly, like I’m the only one who can hug him, and never let him go, but I’m not. My consciousness told me not to do so. Told me just to sit there and pretend like we not know toward each other. Told me not to smile, when I hear his melodic voice. Told me to stay at my seat, hold back my tears and stay like a man that never knows how to be sad. Told me to ready, to whatever he gonna say.

“Can I join you?”

Is it only me, or it’s real, when I hear his voice is quiet cracking like he want to cry. I’m not even look at him when I move aside a little, to give him a space to sit on the same bench with me. He sits slowly beside me, and when our shoulders actually touch, I feel like a jolt of electricity just spreading out into my whole body. I’m not moving. I even forgot the novel that still in my hand but it’s already closed. I stare at the ground blankly.

“How are you?”

Don’t doing this. I hate that when someone asking how I’m doing, when they can see how I’m doing exactly now. I’m swallowing my own saliva that somehow hurt my throat. I haven’t answer him, because suddenly my mouth is dry and feels like my voice won’t come. I lift my head slowly and sigh. “I’m… fine.”  

The wind seems get louder into my ears. I even can hear how it moves slowly on the open air. Make the leaves on the tree moves with it. I can hear how our breath in and out from our nose. I can hear how our heart thumping uncontrollably like we just have little jogs. It us, or just me.

“I miss you…” If I could be deaf right now, God please, just make me then “I miss you so much…”

I close my eyes and let the feeling spreading to my whole body. I gritted my teeth when the pang feeling just like slapping my cheeks over and over and make it burn like on fire. I take a deep breath, like try to make myself believe like everything’s gonna be alright, but no. It’s not alright, and Kyu know it.

“Why?” I say with a voice that I don’t even care if it sounds cracking “why you say that suddenly, after you left me for another guy that you’ll marry soon!?”

I’m the most pathetic person in the world, aren’t I?

“It’s not fair to saying that for me Kyu, you know that.” I still close my eyes, because I know, whenever I open it, my tears will fall in second like a waterfall and it wouldn’t stop in minutes “you left… and just like that you engage, and… and—“

I’m stopping halfway when I can feel my cheeks suddenly wet. In the end I’m crying, with my eyes close “—and we not even… we not even broke up…”

I don’t care right now, if there are people around us, seeing me crying, beside the fiancé of someone else. Someone that known as Lee Sungmin, one of the most rich person in Korea. I don’t care if there will be news about us later in media. I don’t care, I don’t even want to think about it.

I sigh. Take my knuckles to wipe away the tears from my eyes. Wipe the tears from my cheeks even I know it’ll leave a strain. I blinking my eyes couple times before take a deep breath and collecting my belonging. After put my novel inside my backpack, I stand from the bench and turn my head toward Kyu who still sits on there. He also cries.

“I’m not gonna lie to my feeling Kyu.” I’m not smiling, I avoid his gaze when he try to meet my eyes “I also miss you… so much, till like I feel want to die in second whenever I remember I can’t hold you anymore.”

I start to walk away, leaving him behind who I’m sure still staring at my back. I won’t turn back even I hear his sobs quiet harder. I won’t, ever.

 

 

----

 

 

“CONGRATULATION!”

I stop on the doorway when there’s suddenly all I can hear is my hyung cheers toward me. I looked inside and found there’s a cake inside. Okay, for sure, today isn’t my birthday.

“Hyung what is it?” I ask them as I close the door behind, and take off my shoes. Junsu take my hands and lead me toward the living room to stand behind the cake on the table. I still look at them with questioning eyes, because honestly, they not even give me a birthday cake in my birthday months ago.

“Don’t tell use you want to keep it as a secret.” Yunho hyung says suddenly as he lifts a newspaper from behind his back. Aah, I understand now “Your building is already done Changmin! Why you not tell us??”

I only rubbing behind my neck awkwardly before smiling “it’s nothing hyung, it just a building.”

“Come one Min! it’s become one of the skyscraper in Seoul, you must be proud!” Yoochun hyung says as he patting my back slowly. “And since we know you wouldn’t join the opening party on your own building. We decide to held one for you, plus, we haven’t celebrate your birthday last February, aren’t we?”

I don’t know what I would do without them. I mean, when I born in this world, I never even know who’s my parents is. I never know what their name, and how they look like. I don’t know if I have a relative or not. But with them, it just feels like you’re exists. It’s feels nice when there are people that realize your presence even just five person. It’s nice when there’s people love you even they’re not even blood related toward you. It’s feels nice and you can’t explain like what.

Five persons… it used to be five, and now, only four left…

“You okay min?”

There’s a hand waving in front of my face. I blink my eyes couple times and realize it Jaejoong hyung who doing that. He looks at me with that worried expression ever.

“I’m fine hyung.” I smile toward him as I put my head down “I just… thinking about how lucky I am, to have you guys, with me.”

All I can feel next is a warm. I’m surrounded by a warm from my hyungs hands when they hug me. Even Yunho hyung hug me. It feels nice, the hug.

“Okay stop being crying baby everyone.” Yoochun hyung says suddenly when he tries to wipe away the tears that never being there “let start the party!”

 

 

----

 

 

“WHY YOU HIDE IT!?” I scream on the living room and make all my hyung only look at everywhere but me.

I just found out, found the invitation, to come at the wedding ceremony and party. A wedding that will held on Monday, next week. The wedding of Kyu and Sungmin.

“We… we don’t want to make you sad.” Junsu hyung says suddenly with his head down. The others even avoid my gaze too when I try to meet their eyes.

I ruffle my own hair and sit on the couch across them and put my gaze down when I start to feel my eyes feels burn with tears “I… I just want to end it hyung.”

“You mean, you’ll come!?”

I’m not answer the question, only shrugging my shoulder slowly without seeing them. I hold the invitation quiet hard in my hand, don’t even care if it’ll wrinkled in the end.

“Don’t do it Changmin” Jaejoong hyung says with a cracking voice that somehow, broken my heart. “don’t you dare to come.”

“Hyung—“

“He left you Changmin-ah! He left you for another guy! He’s the one that broke your heart min!!” If it’s not because Yunho hyung that hug him in place, maybe, Jae hyung already slapping my face over and over “I’m tired Changmin… We’re tired… it’s not just you who the heart is broken, we’re also feel the same!”

I don’t even realize how could it happen, but all I can see is blurs because the tears that pooling in my eyes. The dam is broke, I’m crying. I try to hold my sobs as hard as I can, but no. I lift my head slowly only to find Junsu hyung already cry into Yoochun embrace while he also cry. And Yunho hyung? He hold back tears really hard as he try to calming Jae hyung by rubs the other back. The picture, just broken my heart.

“We tired min…” even Jae hyung says it between his sobs, I still can hear it clearly “we tired to seeing your heart broken and cry ever night… we tired to hear your sobs between your sleep or sometimes tears that never gonna stops until morning… don’t hurt yourself min. please don’t…”

I only stare at them with a plain expression. I’m not expected to hear that from Jae hyung who always looks calm everyday. So all this time, they know it. They know how broke my heart is. They listen to my sobs every night. They see the dried tears that I always try to hide by washing my face in the morning. They know even I’m not telling them. They understand.

“I won’t hyung…” I wipe away the tears from my cheeks and smile bitterly “I won’t get hurt anymore, cause I want to end it, I want to come, and stop the pain afterward… I will end it and stop the pain…”

 

 

----

 

 

I waited on the park. The park that we used to spent time till late when we still together. It’s already dark and quiet cold for sure. I rubbing my hands toward each other to less the cold, as I turn my gaze and looked at my surrounding.

There’s nothing special here, beside the water fountain not quiet far from where I sit. Seeing how the water move in the air, makes me remember the time when accidentally Kyu fell down there because he can’t ride a bike.

We do a bet, if Kyu will fell from the bike less than five minutes. Of course I be the one that say he’ll fall less than five minutes. It’s been a long time, but I still can see perfectly of our picture laughing like a crazy person when he lost the control of his ride and fell on the fountain, make his clothes all wet and people look at us. We just laughing that time, laughing like we never cry. Laughing because we’re young and in love.

“You remember it too right?”

I turn my head and found if Kyu already sits beside me, and also stare at the fountain. He closes his eyes slowly like he tries to remember the bet accident. I turn my head back and join him into darkness, closing my eyes and let the time passing without we realize it.

“I never forget the time when you give me your jacket and bring me on your back for home” He slips a bitter laugh slowly “because I broke your bike, and my right knee was hurt.”

I smile, even I don’t want it. It funny when you mad at someone but then you smile because we remember the good time between us. I open my eyes slowly when I feel a hand laid over mine on the bench. He hold my hand and squeeze it slowly.

“will you come tomorrow?” Kyu says suddenly as he squeezes my hand again. I know I’m not supposed to let him doing that, because it makes me want more. But I can’t take my hand away though, the feel, it just right between us “not that I’m begging but—“

“I’ll come, don’t worry.” I don’t know how and why, but I easily look at his eyes and smile, a real smile “I will come and end it.”

I can see how Kyu’s eyes suddenly change there. He looks like he sad? Disappointed? I don’t know. But thing is, he take his gaze away from me and look at his shoe instead. It’s my turn to squeeze his hand, when he not lifts his head back.

“I don’t know what happen actually Kyu, the time when you decide to leave me suddenly.” After all these time, this is the first time I let my mouth say his name again “I always questioning myself about it. About the reason why you left me, but I never get one. And I’m sure, you must have a good reason to leave me after we spend like six years together and marry with him instead.”

The pang feeling comes again. I only take a deep breath to control the feeling inside my mind, prevent it to explode with the tears from my eyes. I know I’m stupid, and never gonna be the smart person in this world because loving someone fiancé, but he ever being mine even awhile. I know, I should just stand from my seat and leave right away, but I can’t instead of laid my head on Kyu shoulder and close my eyes slowly as my hand keep squeezing his.

“Just… let me doing this for awhile.” I say slowly when I feel his body stiffen as I laid my head on his shoulder “let me remember the feel of you for the last time.”

I can feel Kyu laid his head over mine and reply squeeze my hand slowly “Changmin-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you…”

 

 

----

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

----

 

 

“Heck!”

I said to myself as I can’t find my socks in my closets. I wake late this morning, when I supposed to come into Kyu’s weeding at ten, and now it’s already nine sixteen. I’m pretty sure already set the alarm at seven last night, but maybe one of my hyung change it so it rings at nine. When I wake up, the apartment is empty. They must be already left for work, because I’m sure they wouldn’t come to the wedding.

I struggle a lot when try to use my sock as I walk toward my car. I even almost forget the tiffany box that I wrap last night, and supposed to be Kyu wedding present. I’m not even comb my hair when I get into car and throws the tiffany box into passenger seat. I can see how my tie wrinkled from the rearview mirror and my look is just terrible.

Damn for all this stuffs! I can fix it later minutes before I get off from car when I arrive. I start the ignition and drove away, hoping there wouldn’t be a traffic jam since it’s Monday morning.

 

 

----

Changmin Point of View end

--

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!”

Kyu turn his face from the mirror when all he can see is his noona who look like just have a run toward the groom room. He stands from his seat quickly and walk toward his noona who he realize have that red eyes like she almost cry. She takes a deep breath like she try to prevent the tears to fall.

“Changmin car crashed…”

 

 

----

Maybe the sun will explode and the moon will fly out of orbit.

Maybe I will burn so fast there won’t even be time for me to think of you once more.

----

 

 

He stands there, blankly. He stands in the altar, beside soon—to—be—his husband, in front of the Pastor and all family members, and friends. He stands there inside the God house and supposed to say the vows to live forever till the death take them apart. But his mind going somewhere else instead.

“Cho Kyuhyun-ssi!” Kyu lift his head and found if the Pastor already look at him curiously. He realizes if there’s something bothering the young man at this time. He smile slowly and try to take the young attention again. “Let we just hear Sungmin-ssi to repeat his pledge, before it turn to yours.”

Kyu only nods, and beside him, he can feel Sungmin held his hand slowly and squeeze it “I, Lee Sungmin, take you Cho Kyuhyun as my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days in my life.”

The Pastor smile and turn his gaze towards Kyu once again before he smile and nods, giving Kyu a sign to start his words.

Kyu stay silent. It almost like minutes and the people in the Church start whispering about it. He closes his eyes when he can feel his chest feels weird. His eyes is burn like hell, but when he close it, all he can see is only a smile that he misses so much in every night.

Changmin. He smile toward Kyu right now, and it’s hurt him.

Kyu open his eyes and tears streaming down to his cheeks. He face the Pastor who seems understands what he facing to right now, he just nod, like he tell Kyu to honest toward himself.

“I… I, Cho.. I Cho Kyuhyun…” His voice is cracking but it quiet loud and make all people on the Church can hear it. Kyu lift his head and take off his hand from Sungmin. He take a very deep breath before continue. “I Cho Kyuhyun, OPPOSE this marriage!”

The Church suddenly turn into chaos, because there’s so many people that shouting that they can’t believe what Kyu just say moment ago. Kyu still stare at The Pator who smile toward him and saying something in silent ‘That’s okay, you’ll be fine.’

He not even face Sungmin when the other take his hands and make him turn his body to face him, he doesn’t care.

“YOU LITTLE BRAT!” His father comes and take his hands before he push him on the ground. He kicks Kyu stomach and only replied by a hiss from the younger who start to let the tears fall from his eyes.

Ahra already make the guest left the place and left the family who still on the Church waiting for Kyu explanation about his words moment ago. The Pastor still there, he’s helping Kyu to stand on his feet back. Kyu’s father suddenly pull his hair and make Kyu only cry in silent when he can’t do nothing but stand in sickness of harm.

“IT MUST BE ABOUT THAT RAT ISN’T IT!?”

He hate it whenever he heard his dad call Changmin rat. Like he a dirty creature ever in this world. Kyu put all his power and struggling to take his dad’s hand away from his hair, which successfully make his dad look at him in shock, since Kyu never fight him back. He looks at Kyu with still mad eyes, and Kyu? He gritted his teeth as he tries to hold himself not to explode because he still remember if the old man in front of him, is his dad.

“He. Isn’t. A. Rat.” Kyu say every word with a quiet loud voice, and somehow, it scared the others who not even join the fight, even Sungmin quiet scared of it.

“Really? So what should I call a person who actually an orphan and come from nowhere.” His dad laugh in sarcasm “What should I call him? Douche?”

“His name is Changmin. Shim Changmin, and if there’s a douche one, that supposed to be YOU!”

 

PLAKK!!

 

Kyu close his eyes and wait for the pain to spread along from his cheeks toward his body. But no there’s no pain come from his cheek. There’s no pain at all. Kyu open his eyes and found someone already there, stand in front of him covering him from his dad that supposed to slapped him.

Sungmin.

“DON’T DARE YOU TO PUT A HAND ON HIM!” Sungmin screaming suddenly and make everyone look at him in disbelieve.

“Oh, so now what? You on his side Sungmin-ah? are you really in love to this little brat that not even love you? What a pity of your life, isn’t it?”

Sungmin turn his hands into fists. He look at the older man right into his eyes “I’m sick of you who just crazy about money from my family. Do you think I don’t know about how you try to corrupt my family assets from the work!? And don’t tell me if your wife and your children here don’t know if this marriage is arrange?”

Both families are gasp in surprise at Sungmin words except Kyu and his dad. They look at the young man in disbelieve.  

“You make Kyu left Changmin and to marry me by telling him if you will Changmin life miserable if Kyu says no. And everyone know, you always do your word Mr. Cho” Sungmin continue his words even Kyu already mouthing him not to “When Kyu says yes, you give Changmin some project to build the buildings as you do your words wouldn’t harm him, but then I realize if you want this marriage because our money.”

“You spent the money to build the building far more than what Changmin expect in his proposal. You also take our bank saving slowly in small amount and think like we wouldn’t realize about it, but you know sir, I do realize. I do realize how your bank accounts suddenly have a high number why my families slowly lost it. I have some data to prove it, if you needed.”

“Oh and another thing is…” Sungmin stops right away when he try to walk toward Kyu behind “Is your family know if you already married to another woman outside there sir, living with a child that just turn five, weeks ago?”

Kyu widen his eyes, also his mom and Ahra. He knows about the fact if his father is corrupt in Sungmin’s family’s company, but he never expect that his father already marry to another woman and no one knows about it.

“YOU, REALLY WAN—“

 

PRANG!! BUGH!!

 

Is a voice of breaking glass. A flower vase that broken into pieces after it uses to hit his father head from his behind.  His mom. His mom just hit his dad. Don’t ask him from where the vase is. Kyu can see his dad suddenly fell on the ground in second with blood that come from behind his head, lost his consciousness.

“Leave Kyu…” His mom says suddenly and make Kyu get his focused back toward the woman raised him for twenty six years “leave, and found Changmin…”

“Mom…”

“LEAVE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!” she shouting toward his only son and fell on the ground, because her feet can support her weight anymore when she trembling “Leave… and tell him I’m sorry…”

Kyu only look at Ahra who kneeling beside their mom and hug her who burst into tears. Kyu turn his head toward Sungmin who smile at him sweetly.

“Leave just like what your mom say” he says as he laugh slowly “and make me not regret it to be slapped by your dad.”

Kyu hug Sungmin for awhile and let the older hug him back. He broke the hug before kneel on the ground to also hug his mom and his sister. “Just, don’t lose him Kyu…” his mom whispers slowly before kiss his cheeks.

Kyu get into his feet back and smile toward Sungmin’s parents, before nods and walk toward the door. He turn His head once again, to see his family, before go outside to the hospital, find Changmin.

 

 

----

 

 

Run.

He keeps running with a worried expression in his face. He already bumped into many people that passing by. He doesn’t even remember how many time he fall on the ground and makes his white suits is ruin right now, with some dirt and stain of blood around his knees. He run on the road instead of taking the bus, because he realize the traffic only gonna waste his time for nothing. He can’t control his breath anymore. He stops right away when all he can feel is hurt in his chest.

He sits on the ground, and doesn’t give a damn to anyone who passes him by and stare at him weirdly. He wipes away the water that keep streaming down toward his neck with his knuckles. He can’t tell it’s his sweat, or tears. He looks around him and found if he already on the park, the city park, which supposed to not that far from the hospital that Ahra tell him where Changmin must be. He tries to stand on his feet again. Holding his chest with his left hand as he can feel how hard to find the oxygen from the open air. His head is somehow dizzy, with his sight that slowly but sure turn into blurs. He bite his bottom lip as he start walking like a drunk man toward the hospital. He not even sure to what he seeing right now, or maybe he walking with his eyes close already.

“Please… don’t…”

 

 

----

 

 

Yoochun know since the first place, if it will turn to be very bad idea.

He never expect it really, when he get a phone call in the middle of meeting with his tender. A phone call from someone that sounds strange to his ears. A phone call that turn his day upside down.

It’s a simple phone call, from a woman named Boa, an odd name that he never heard all his life. He accepts it just like another phone call, but then he knows he shouldn’t. His mouth is slight open when he hears what the woman from the line says. He stuck in his place like there’s just a lightning come toward him. He can feel how his blood suddenly move very fast in his vein.

If it’s just a dream, he wants to wake up.

He fell on the ground in second after he can understand what the woman means. He can hear the woman from the other line try to calling his name like she needs any information about him. Just less than a minute he gets the call, he turns lifeless.

If it’s not because of Donghae, one of his tender, he sure as hell, he’ll still there on the ground do nothing only stare at the plain wall, not even cry or mad. He quickly gets into his feet and left the meeting, after tell all his tenders his reason to left. He goes straight toward his desk to take his belonging and left the building.

He not take his car with, because he know, there would be a high chance he’ll get a car crash with his condition right now, when he can’t think clearly. He takes a cabs and tell the driver to go right away to the hospital near the city park.

He wants to cry but he can’t. All he can do is only staring at his knees.

His phone is beeping on his pocket. He only stares at it as he read from the screen if it’s a message from Yunho. He swipes the screen to open the lock. He sigh couple times, to makes himself not get all emotional this time. He tries to be calm. Yunho tell him if he go to hospital with Jae, and Junsu is also already on the way like them. He put his phone on the empty seat beside him. He laid his back on the seat and stare at the window blankly.

Suddenly he turns his eyes toward his phone. Staring at it for awhile before he decide to sent a text toward someone that he know would accept the news more calm than another person.

 

 

----

To: Ahra

Changmin car crashed. He’s on Hospital near the city park now.

----

 

 

When Kyu come, everything is just getting worse.

He looks terrible, really. His clothes already wrinkled with dirt and stain of blood on it, and his hair is such a mess. His face is wet with the sweat, and his eyes are read like he just crying all his way toward the hospital. He stops on the corner, not even move closer toward the other four who already sits in front of the Emergency room. He stares at them slowly, before he swallowed his own saliva and braving himself to walk toward them.

 

BUGH!

 

Jaejoong stand from his seat suddenly and punch Kyu right in the face when the younger already stand  feet from him.

Kyu fell on the ground. He closes his eyes and all he can feel is a burn feeling between his mouth and his nose, the place where Jaejoong just punch him with all his gut. He turns his head to seeing the older with red eyes and tears that never stops falls from his eyes. He takes Kyu’s collar and makes the younger stand to his feet right away. If it’s not because Yunho who safe him by hugging Jaejoong and force him to leave the hall, maybe he’ll get another punches on his face.

“LET ME GO YUNHO YAH! I WANT TO PUNCH HIM!! I WANT HIM FEELS THE HURT THAT HE GIVE TO OUR CHANGMIN!! HE SHOULD FEELS IT”

Junsu stand to his feet and also help Yunho by hugging the older and force him to left the hall, because it’s hospital and they should be quiet, beside people already stare at them with an intimidate gaze just after Jaejoong make Kyu on the ground.

Kyu still stand there blankly. He not cry anymore when all he can feel is a hurt feeling inside him. Not because the punch but because the words that come from Jaejoong. He not even realize when there’s already a hand lingered around his body and put him inside the other embrace. Yoochun hugs Kyu slowly and quiet tight. He rubs behind the younger back as he whispering with a cracking voice.

“It’s not your fault, Kyuhyun-ah…”

 

 

----

At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad.

All you have to do is look hard enough.

----

 

----

One year later

----

 

 

Kyu open his eyes in constant just a second after his phone ringing. It’s seven forty and he still half sleep when he received a call from his noona, Ahra.

“Are you still in bed!?”

“…mhmhm… No?” Kyu says slowly with a grumbling voice since he’s not really in mood to wake this early. He can hear his noona is sighing from the other line.

“You should wake up and get ready in less than ten minutes, if you don’t want to miss the bus sleepy head!!”

Kyu open his eyes in second when he gets what his noona says. He quickly gets into sits position and turns his body to see at his alarm that already on the floor. He must be throw it down when it ringing this morning.

7.42

.

“Thanks noona! I’ll catch up with you again later! Love you!” Kyu end the call quickly and doesn’t care if his noona will mad at him, he can thought about it later.  He gets a little run into the toilet and decide just only to brush his teeth and wash his face. He can do shower later that night.

 

 

----

 

 

“You late again Kyu-ah!”

Kyu stops halfway at the door way, before he smile goofily toward the older. Jaejoong already stand in front of him with his hand crossed over his chest. He look quiet piss off toward the younger who always late these past few days, but in less than a minutes, he turn into laugh.

“Oh god seriously.” He rolled his own eyes and gives a sign to Kyu to lift his head “how could I can’t get mad at you more than a minutes?”

Kyu only smile teasingly before he joins the older toward kitchen. There’s already Junsu who washing some dishes alongside with a little guy with slight brown hair. Kyu put his satchel on the counter top and ruffles the young guy hair who still not realize his presence.

“Uh? Eh, Yuu-ie ahjussi!” The four years old boy is turn his body from the sink and hug Kyu’s stomach instead.

“His name is Kyu, Taemin! Kyu with ‘K’ a big ‘K’!” Jaejoong says as he lifts the little boy into his embrace when Taemin break the hug and put him to sit on the counter. Taemin only pouting his toward Jaejoong and frowns.

Kyu can’t hide his smile when he see how the relationship between Jaejoong and Taemin get closer. Well all of them actually.

Taemin is adopted by Yunho and Jaejoong just a month after they married few months ago. They adopt him from the same orphanage where Yunho and Changmin came from. He only three and eleven month when being adopted by them and now he’s already turn four and more active than the first time when he come into the house.

It’s been a year, and everything change. Kyu move out of town. He lives by his own after the marriage accident last year. His mom and Ahra still stay in Seoul, while his father, he doesn’t really care about his father thought, he doesn’t want to know. He moved out town to start a new life. Its need almost a month until Jaejoong forgive him to what he done toward Changmin. And it need more than a month for him to accept what change his life forever.

“Yuu-ie ahjussi!” Taemin says as the younger puffed up his cheeks because he seems already calling Kyu but the older doesn’t realize it. Jaejoong and Junsu already left for groceries and left him to stay at their home with Taemin. He doesn’t understand why he always agree to keep eyes toward this guy until his nap time, while in fact he never get paid.

“Yes Tatem-ah?” Kyu says slowly as he turns his face from the television toward the younger who sit beside him on the couch.

“Are you miss Changmin ahjussi?”

Kyu widen his eyes in constant and only turn his gaze back toward the television. His eyes fix to the screen, but he never gets what it shows there. His lips curve into a small smile before he turns off the television. He sigh a little before turn his gaze again toward the younger who still look at him. “Let’s catch up some ice cream Taemin-ah!!”

 

 

----

 

 

“I’m tired  ahjussi!” Taemin says as he pouting his small lip and his feet are stomped quiet hard on the ground. They leave house and get a walk toward one of the ice cream café at the suburb, but Kyu forgot if the place is quiet far, or really far, and for the record, there’s no bus at ten fifteen “why we not use Appa’s bike!? Appa wouldn’t mad if we use it.”

“Well…” Kyu thinks about the younger’s words aren’t wrong, but there’s a problem “I can’t ride a bike Tatem-ah.” He laughs before stops walking and bend himself beside the younger “you can get into my back if you really tired.”

Without be told twice, Taemin happily get onto Kyu’s back, and leaving to the ice cream café.

 

 

----

 

 

Kyu wait in front of the desk. It’s already afternoon, and that mean, Taemin must have his nap, and left Kyu to have his own free time to get around the suburbs, since it Wednesday, which mean he hasn’t need go to work

Every week, he always comes to this place. A small Library near the primary school. He always come at Wednesday afternoon just to borrows a book, which sometimes he never finish to read, or never read it till the due to return the book come. Actually, he never gets interest in books, really. Even since high school, he rarely opens his text book to study, blame his smart brain, but these months he’s not.

Kyu staring at the person in front of him who put his gaze toward the book that Kyu want to borrows. He put his gaze down, which make Kyu only can see his dark brown hair that always smells like cinnamon after these time. Kyu staring at how he writes on the back cover of the book, writing his name, and the due date to return it, and honestly, Kyu can’t hide his smile at all.

“It’s Kyu.” Kyu says suddenly without he realizes it. The Librarian, who actually a guy lift his head and look at Kyu questioningly “I… I mean, my name is Kyu, Cho Kyuhyun.”

The man is smiling, before turn his focus back to the book “I know.” He says simply.

“But you never write my full name… I mean, you know…”

“Well,” The man smile again, which somehow makes Kyu must turn his gaze away to prevent the warm feeling toward his cheeks getting worse “I know your name for sure, but, It’s my writes, so, I guess it’s up to me, isn’t it?”

Kyu looks everywhere but the man. He take the book quickly when the man hands it to him. He nods and turns his heels away as he can hear the man small giggle when he start to walk away. Kyu have his hand on the knob and start to turn it, but he stops and turns his head back to the man instead.

“Changmin-ssi.”

The man—Changmin—turn his head toward the source, where Kyu still stand right on the doorway. Changmin tilted his eyes “Yes?”

“Would you…” Kyu biting his bottom lip slowly to less his nerve. He takes a deep breath before continuing and say it in one shoot “like to have coffee with me someday?”

Changmin smile and lean his side on the one of shelves beside his desk “Well, I’d love to, but I’m not drink coffee.”

Kyu widen his eyes in his silliness. Because seriously, after all these time, how could he forgot if Changmin never into coffee? And just because his silly faster heartbeat, mixed with his nervousness, he just asking the taller for a coffee.

Kyu quickly put his gaze down “Uh… okay. Have great day then Changmin-ssi”

Changmin just smile wider as he sees how the shorter walk quiet fast than usual when leaving from the library from the glass window. He staring at the shade until it’s gone on the corner. Changmin can stop his lips to curve into a smile as he says to himself

“Cho Kyuhyun…”

 

 

----

 

 

“Is he come again today Min?”

Changmin turn his head only to find Yoochun sips his tea as his gaze still fixed on the Television. They’re watching the late night show to kill the time as they wait for Yunho’s home.

When they move, Yoochun and Yunho not left their jobs. They still work in Seoul, which make them need about more than an hour for the ride by train to reach their office. Jaejoong decide to leave his job after he married Yunho, and open a café instead, Junsu still teaching, but now, not in college but in junior high. And Changmin, he left everything and start his new life. Not that he want to get over it, no, but he must. He forgot about everything after the accident. He’s amnesia. 

It needs like a month until he get his conscious back after the accident, but it only less than half hour to know if he lost all his memories. He not remembers what happen. He not remembers all his hyung. He not remembers Kyu. He not even remembers his name.

It needs months to make him surely healed. It need time to make him believe if he lives with all his hyung before the accident. It need time for him to belive, if he know Kyu, and he ever be the part of his life.

Changmin only sigh a little before he answers “Yeah, how could you know??”

“It’s Wednesday Min, he not go to Jae hyung café at Wednesday and Saturday”

Changmin just get into silent as he hears what the older say. He’s right, Jae hyung café is closed at Wednesday, which mean, Kyu only have time to visit him.

Ever since Jaejoong forgive Kyu to what happen, the younger decide to move out from Seoul, leaving his job, his mom and Ahra to Suburbs, so he can live closer toward Changmin. Not that he live together with him, no. He buys a flat near the river banks and live there. He work in Jae’s café so he have a reason to seeing Changmin anytime, when Changmin grab a bite there. He also likes to come to the library, so he can see the taller more often. That’s true, Changmin forgot about him, but Kyu want to make it back even he know it need time.

“You should give him a chance Min.” Yoochun says suddenly as he switched off the TV “I mean, even yes, it’s hard to understand it, but at least he tries everything. He even leaves his family just to be here.”

Changmin just get silent and stare at the screen that already off. Yunho also already tell him the same since the first place when he asking about whose Kyu is, but everything still so hard for him. Like something inside his mind always tell him that Kyu is ever hurt him, and make him just want to stop everything. To stops the pain.

“You better go to sleep.” Yoochun stand from his seat and bring his empty cup toward kitchen “I’m sure Yunho will home in no time.”

 

 

----

 

 

“HAHAHAHA! YOU’RE REALLY LAME YUU-IE AHJUSSI!”

Changmin swift in his bed and turn his body, as all he can hear is a voice from his nephew outside. He grumbling slowly as the laughing voice from Taemin forcing himself to open his eyes and face the fact if it’s already morning. He half open his eyes and look at digital alarm on his side desk that showing if it’s already pass eight. He closes his eyes once again before get into sit position.

He turn his face at the window that still covered with the curtain, and make only a little ray of sunlight get inside his room. He gets into his feet and walk toward the window, before open the curtain and see outside. His window is facing the backyard of the house, which make him can see the flowers that Junsu plant if he not teaching like today.

“YAYAYA, STAY IN PLACE KYU! STAY IN—“

 

BUGH!!

 

“—place…”

It’s always like this in Saturday. The day when Kyu practice how to ride a bike.

There’s Yunho that keep shouting as he give Kyu a direction how to ride a bike. And there also Taemin who spent all his time by laughing at Kyu who fell to the ground as he can’t controlled the bike. And there’s Junsu who look slightly mad when accidentally, Kyu just ride over Junsu’s plants.

“JUST LEAVE AND PRACTICE ON ANOTHER PLACE!!”

Yunho help Kyu to stand from the ground in second when all they can see is Junsu who mad and have a dark aura around him. Kyu quickly get into his feet and take Taemin with him, while Yunho bring his bike and leave backyard toward the park to help Kyu practice again.

 

 

----

 

 

When Changmin wake, the house already empty. Yunho and Yoochun must be already at work, and Junsu supposed to be at school now. He doesn’t have any idea where Jaejoong and Taemin leave to, because usually, Jaejoong would make Kyu to take eyes on Taemin while he does groceries. But now there’s no one here, not even Kyu.

Changmin walk into the hall and use his backpack as he tries to take his shoe. He tied up his shoe before open the door and closes it. He also locks it before he left. He just wants to take a step when he realize someone watching him.

“What are you doing!?” Changmin raise one of his eyebrows as he asks curiously toward Kyu who already stand in front of the gate with a bike. Well, Yunho’s bike.

Changmin walk closer toward Kyu who still silent before suddenly he smiles a little, which somehow make Changmin smile too “Let’s do a bet.”

“A bet?”

“Yes, a bet.” Kyu says with an excitedly sound toward the other who just smiles looking at how childish Kyu looks now “a bet if I can ride this bike more than five minutes.”  

“Whoa!! Wait, do you mean, you’ll give me a ride? If it’s a yes, no thank you very much.”

Kyu only pouting his bottom lip as he puffed up his cheeks. He seems like learn something from Taemin how to express his annoyance toward the others. Changmin who seeing this suddenly only can feel something warm start to crept up from his neck toward his cheeks. And something madly is flipping inside his stomach, but in a good way. He put his gaze away from the other.

“Well, that’s hurt my feeling for sure, but I’m not that insane to put your life at risk for the second time.” Kyu says slowly as he put his gaze down. He brings his hand inside his pocket and try to find something. He put out his phone “Here, use the stopwatch to counting my time, about how long I can stay on the ride. While you following me by your own bike toward the Library.”

Changmin take Kyu’s phone and look if the shorter already open the stopwatch app. He turns his gaze back at Kyu who seems ready for the bet, but then a question appear inside Changmin’s mind. “Wait, why this sound is just about you? I mean, I still don’t get what’s the profit for me by doing this…”

Kyu put his right hand on his shin as he thinking “You’re right. So well, you can ask me to do one thing then, whatever you want if I can’t pass five minutes. How’s  that?”

“And if you pass five minutes?”

“Well…” Kyu rubs behind his neck awkwardly, before he look at everywhere but Changmin “you should have a date with me, and I don’t want to hear a rejection.”

Interesting.

“Everything that I want?” Kyu suddenly gulping his own saliva to what he just says, but he can’t take it anymore anyway. He only nod and not answers it. Changmin smile suddenly and get into his bike, ready for the bet. “Fine, let’s start then.”

 

 

----

 

 

“I did it…” Kyu says slowly almost whispering “Oh my god! I did it!”

They already arrive on the library to where Changmin works. They do the bet just like what Kyu ask, and for the first time, Kyu win over him. He can keep on the ride till pas five minutes. Well, even he only pass it two second, before fall on the ground.

Changmin not say anything about it. Not because he hate the idea if he should date the younger later, but it just because he amaze at how Kyu’s expression right now. Kyu just can’t stop smiling and telling how he can stay more than five minutes on the bike, about how Yunho must be proud of him, about how he can make fun to Taemin about this. Changmin just like to seeing it, seeing something that he must be somehow miss so much for long time ago. Seeing his smile.

“So this Saturday?” Changmin says and make the shorter stops his blabber in second. “I mean the date, you free at Saturday right?”

If every memorable time in life can be photographed, please, he want this moment be one of it.

Changmin can’t hide his smile when all he can see is the rosy pink color that makes Kyu look cute in his eyes. Kyu’s eyes look at everywhere but him as he kicking the invincible rock on the ground. Changmin laugh a little and ruffles the shorter hair without he realize it. it’s something new, for sure.

“Okay, meet you after work at Saturday then.” Changmin turn his heels inside the library, leaving Kyu open mouthed and touch his own hair, to feel the warm from Changmin hand moments ago.

 

 

----

 

 

He turns his body once again in his bed to his side. Its already the third? Fourth? He surely not remembers it. He keeps change his sleep position again and again as the sleep never come into him.

00.42 a.m

Changmin get into sits position when all he wanna do is go downstairs and make a high layer of pbj sandwiches, but no. instead of downstairs and go to kitchen, he walk toward his closets and try to find something. He lifts his head up and his both hands scrabbling around to find what he looking for. He smiles a little when he got what he look at.

A small blue Tiffany box.

Changmin stare at the box slowly, the box that already lost almost its color because the dried blood, before he close his closet and walk toward his bed. He sits on the carpet and laid his back at the end on the bed. He turn on his side lamp and looking at the box, examines it. He looks at the white ribbon which there’s a stain of dried blood on it, before to small paper that stick on it.

 

 

To my dearest one, Cho Kyuhyun :)

 

 

It’s been months, hell, it’s already pass a year since the accident. Since he always asking who is exactly Cho Kyuhyun toward all his hyung. He always questioning himself what kind of relationship that they had, but nothing he can remember. He not that type of guy who like to write a journal or a letter, or a guy who like to take pictures or video tapping for each memories in his life that can be a clue for him with his condition right now. Its kinda hard when there’s just a little clue just like a small paper on the box that telling him if Kyu ever happen be his dearest one.

Changmin sigh and smile a little before he untie the white ribbon and open the box. There’s this shining god thing inside. A ring. A single ring. It just a simple ring with nothing but a word carved inside it.

 

 

Meine

 

 

It’s German, and Changmin doesn’t understand, how could he know it easily. He never talks about the ring with his hyungs. All things that he knows about it, just this tiffany box, is found in his hand when paramedics try to get his body out from the car. He never asking Kyu about it, about their relationship, because the ring should explain everything, but it isn’t.

Changmin take out the ring from the box and try to use it, but none of his fingers are fit perfectly unless his pinky. But put a ring on your pinky is kinda odd, totally odd. Changmin put back the ring on the box before he close it. He looks at his desk before he stand and walk toward it, get a scissors from his drawer and start to cut the box wrappers.

 

 

----

 

 

Kyu walks beside the bike as he led it, well, Yunho’s bike. He not rides it, since he already fall couple times and makes his knee scratches. He doesn’t want when he met Changmin, he look terrible.

It’s already Saturday and he totally excited about it. All Changmin’s hyungs and Taemin know about it, since he borrows bike again from Yunho. At first, Yunho wouldn’t lent his bike, since he know, if Kyu is not that good at riding it, winning a bet from Changmin is also one of a miracle in Yunho eyes, but since the younger insist, he only can agree to the idea. Jaejoong and Junsu make Kyu use this and that, make the younger to try so many clothes before the times come, but in the end, Kyu only use a simple white T-shirt with a brown cardigan.

Kyu already arrived in front of the library, but it look strange. There’s quiet wide ‘closed’ banner on the glass door. Kyu park his bike in front of the library and walk toward the door. He tries to push it and turn the knob, but there’s nothing. It’s locked. He put his head toward the glass door and tries to look inside. Empty.

Kyu raised one of his eyebrows when he cannot spot anyone inside, not even Changmin. He takes his head away from the glass door and turn away to walk at the back of the building. He knows there’s a back door to get inside. He looks at the unfamiliar blue door before turn the knob which unsurprisingly also locked.

Kyu walk back toward the front he only stares at the glass door, hoping there might be someone from inside spotted him, but there’s no one. He only sighs in disappointment before he remember if its Saturday, which mean the library closed at four. And Changmin must be left an hour ago.

He quickly led his bike again to go… where? Seriously, he doesn’t have any idea where he supposed to go, since he just remembers if neither he or Changmin say the place about their date. He can’t call the other, because he doesn’t want to make it look like he really sassy about the date. He can’t call Changmin’s hyung about where he supposed to go, because he sure Changmin wouldn’t tell them. Kyu only hit his head slowly with his knuckle couple times before decide he just beck home and ask Changmin apologize tomorrow.

The sun almost left the horizon and the temperature start to get lower even its end of spring. Kyu can see how his breath turns into smokes a little as he open his mouth. He put his gaze down as he keep led the bike toward his home near the river bank. He can return Yunho’s bike tomorrow, because now, he just want to home quickly and go to sleep straight.

The road slight deserted when he almost arrive at his home. The river bank is on his left as he passes it. There’s some benches on his left, which is face the river, so people who sit there will have a nice view from it. He still walks with his gaze down, until suddenly he stops.

Kyu stops walking and turn his face to his left, toward one of the bench that faced the river bank. He can see someone sits there with his eyes close while he use an earphones that connect into his phone as he hears the music from it.

Changmin. He’s sits there, and seems like doesn’t recognize Kyu presence that staring at him.

Kyu turn his gaze back toward the road in front of him. He starts to walk again, but stops after two steps and decide to turning back. He park Yunho’s bike beside the bench and he sits beside Changmin, who still close his eyes. Kyu only sigh and stare at the river, seeing at how the water moves slowly because of the wind.

“You’re late.” Changmin says slowly still with his eyes close, and the earphones still in his ears. He not even turns his face toward Kyu who look at him questioningly “It’s already twenty three minutes pass five. You make me wait twenty three minutes.”

Kyu only put his gaze toward his hands on his lap. He bites his bottom lips as he thinks about something to say but there’s nothing. He keeps close his mouth, until something is landed on his hand.

It’s a box, in black color, with a white ribbon on it. Kyu examine the box slowly until he found a nice writing on the corner, hide behind the ribbon

 

 

To my dearest one, Cho Kyuhyun :)

 

 

Kyu still stare at the box with no word, before he slowly open it and found the ring inside. He stares blankly at the golden shiny thing, before he turn his face toward Changmin who not look at him, but the river.

“I don’t know what is really happened between us before the accident, really, but then I know, we must be special to each other whenever I see this thing I kept for a long time, and there’s your name on it.” Changmin smile a little before he continue “it’s not the actual box for sure, because the old one already ruined by blood stain, but the ring is still the same”

“I always want to ask what the ring supposed to mean toward you, since my hyungs can’t tell either like me, but I never did thought. I always afraid that you just gonna freak out, because maybe, there’s nothing special between us in the past, but well, now, I spill it though, I spill all the things that I wanna to says since the time I’ve been told about you in hospital.”

Changmin turn his head when he not gets any response from the shorter, but he can hear sobs instead. Kyu is crying with still the ring in his hands. He put his gaze down to hide his face from Changmin who try to find his gaze. Changmin understand, he not make Kyu lift his head anyway, he just take the ring from Kyu’s hand and put it slowly into Kyu’s ring finger which successfully take the shorter attention.

Changmin just laugh a little when he sees Kyu’s face that crying “You look bad, really, when you cry.”

Kyu only pouting his mouth and punches Changmin side slowly before he tries to wipe away the tears from his face with the back of his eyes. There’s no word comes from the two anymore. They just sit there and stare at the river as the sun move swiftly into the horizon. Kyu like to turn his head once or twice to Changmin, like he want to ask something, but he never slips any word.

Kyu just stare back at the river, until all he can feel is something heavy on his right shoulder. Kyu glancing a little and found if Changmin already laid his head on his shoulder. He sigh “I know you have so much question inside you head now Kyu, but we can talk about it later”

Kyu now reply it. He only try to make his heartbeat normal as all he can feel is the warmness from Changmin left hand that take his right hand, and tangled their hand together. Kyu still stare at how their hand fit perfectly like always, like it’s found it own universe.

Changmin closes his eyes as he squeeze Kyu’s hand slowly “Just… let me doing this for awhile.” He says slowly as he curve his lips into a small smile “let me make new memories about you all over again”

Suddenly everything just likes a déjà vu for Kyu. He really remember this situation, almost same like the night just before his ruined marriage, just a night before Changmin got the accident. He just stays in silent before he does the same like what he done last year that night. He laid his head over Changmin and squeezes back the other hand. If in the past, the next day after he done this would turn to be a worst day ever in his life, he won’t make it also happen now. He knew, nothing bad would happen tomorrow, because there’s no wedding ceremony in the morning.

Kyu smile a little and start to close his eyes “Changmin-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you…”

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

“I love you too, Cho Kyuhyun…”

 

 

----

But this is a story about love

----

 

 

---- END ----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The quotes come from my favorites movies and poets, maybe you can guess.

Thanks for reading :))