Popularity or my BFF

That Monster Called Jealousy

You are laying on your bed, listening to kpop. You rap along with BTS their new song 'We Are Bulletproof.'  You hear something. You get one earplug out of your ear. Nothing. When you want to put it back you hear the doorbell. You jump of your bed and run downstairs. You open the door. It is Rose. She looks shocked, ''What's going on?''  You grap her arm. ''I heard about you and Donwoo.... Is it true?'' You take her to your room. ''Yeah, why?'' ''Well... I need to tell you something.'' She lets herself fall down on you bed. ''Well... BFF's tell eachothereverything, right?'' ''Yes of course! Is there something with Dongwoo? Does he allready have a girlfriend!!?''You look mad. ''No, no, no! Don't worry... It's just.. I kinda...like him..'' You are kinda shocked. ''Really? Why didn't you tell me?'''' ''I thought it is kind of emberrasing... because you like Hyunwoo.'' ''I'm so sorry!!'' You start screaming. ''Do you hate me now?'' ''No, of course not! I'm just kind of jealous, but.. Oh ! It's so late! I have to go! Bye!!''

You walk into the schoolbuilding. Dongwoo walks to you. He kissses your nose. Peope stare at you two, but you really don't care. ''How are you babe?'' He takes you to a table in the canteen. It is the table where all the populair kids sit. You look at the people there. Hyunwoo, Jinaa, The soccer players, Cheerleaders. You think they will ignore you, or be mean to you, but they greet you warm and nice. A cheerleader offers you her seat. You go sit down. Dongwoo introduces you as his girlfriend. Everybody reacts really sweet. Even Jinaa is doing nice. You see Rose coming to you. ''Why is that loser coming to us?,'' Jinaa says. ''She is not a loser! She is my BFF,'' you say really mad. Rose go stand next to the table. The people look at her like the want to say Why is that person standing her? Someone send her to somewhere else. ''Hey!'' Rose smiles. All the people stand up and walk away. Only you, Dongwoo and Rose are left behind. ''Why is everybody leaving?''You stare into Dongwoo his eyes. He kisses your nose. ''They don't talk with nerds. That is why they where mean to you before we became a couple.'' You look at Rose. She looks mad, because Dongwoo just called her a nerd and jealous because of the kiss on the nose. Dongwoo graps your arm. He takes you to the other table. You left Rose behind. She looks sad. Im sorry sweet Rose. I'll be back.

Your phone rings. In a hurry you look in your bag. Book, Keys, Perfume aha! There it is! You answer the call. It is Rose.

''What was that today? You just let me alone! I eated my lunch alone under the tree! My only friends a bird and a bee!

''I'm sorry!! I just...''

''Are you choosing him over me? Do you know how I feel now? Fist you get a relationship with my crush AND NOW YOU IGNORE ME!!''

''I'm not choosing him over you! I'm..''

''You are getting weird... First you're doing so weird with Hyunwoo... Then Dongwoo and now this. Please don't talk with me anymore. Bye''

''Rose! Listen!''

''No.. you can choose.. Or you get back to the sweet and awkward you and I'll stay, or you have Dongwoo and populairity, but not me.. Bye''