Chapter 12

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

A/N: Whoa! Was that a VERY LONG hiatus or what? I apologize and some might be shocked to see me updating this now at this hour but I just stumbled upon this again and well might as well update it since I actually had an ending in mind for this--which is a shame because it's been ages since I wrote a chapter. Well WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING HERE I SHOULD GET ON TO WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!

 

----

Last chapter had me, the protagonist who have anger issues one way or another, inside His Highness the Student Council President, Gong Chansik's car. It's not like I meant to ditch my best friend (whom you all know I am secretly in love with) to ride the train on his own. It just so happens that GongChan is a spoliled brat that would not take "no" for an answer. I'm kind of in a pinch here, you see.

It was definietely so wrong of me to expect that we would have a conversation inside his car. We were both at the end corners of the backseat minding our own businesses. For all I know he was snoring and drooling to his heart's content and I, for one, will not volunteer to clean his mess. That's just simply gross, man (regardless of his beautiful face--he's still human afterall).

I reached home safely and I was at the very least expecting Chansik to bid me farewell or a little bit of "See yah tomorrow" BUT THE PUNK DID NOT EVEN MOVE AN INCH WHEN I WENT OUT OF THE CAR! 

I was so pissed at him (not only for that but also because of the whole Jinyoung issue) that I shut the door so hard he had to budge and glare at me.

"What's your problem, twerp?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Don't pick me up tomorrow or I will castrate you!" I answered angrily and stormed into the house.

I'm not even sure anymore why was I even expecting something from him. Could this be because I always went to Jinyoung whenever I have a problem or whenever I was feeling down and he would always cheer me up? But now that he's a bit of upset with me (he totally fails at hiding this btw) I have no one to turn to and it's just normal for any human being (no attachment whatsoever involved) that whoever is available you would feel the need of that someone's comfort regardless being a friend or foe. Wow, I really sound depress all of a sudden. @___@

---

I was lying on my stomach on my bed reading this shoujo manga about a girl who has been in love with her best friend. She confessed to him and their feelings were mutual.

I WAS GROSS SOBBING.

"Way to go, Haruka. Yuuki totally loves you back!" I sobbed. I was so absorbed with what I was reading I continued sobbing and began imagining that Yuuki was Jinyoung and Haruka was me. SERIOUSLY. IF YOU WERE IN MY PLACE YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. Now stop looking at me with those eyes. D8

I put down the manga as I closed my eyes and said "Why didn't Yuuki tell her of his feelings way back then? They could have hooked up waaaay waaay back!"

"Then there would be no drama and plot for the manga." Jinyoung's voice suddenly appeared in my imagination.

"But if they were just being honest with each other then this wouldn't make it to 15 volumes!" I laughed. "Great! I'm deranged. I even talk to myself."

"Maybe Yuuki was making sure that Haruka liked him first and values their friendship more." Jinyoung inside my head answered again.

"But Haruka was soooo obvious about it! Yuuki is just--"

I was put off when I heard someone laughing beside my ears and I opened my eyes and saw Jinyoung sitting on the floor beside my bed and his face was near my ears.

HOLY FISH STICKS!! KHFKLJDSHFKLSJDHF

WHAT

WHAT

"Hi!" He greeted and laughed.

I jumped and said "Duuuuude! YOU scared me! What are you doing--how did you?? ARE YOU SPIDERMAN?"

He gave me a smirk and he pointed to the door--which apparenltly I did not even bother closing. So much for my heroic image of Jinyoung. OTL

I rolled on my bed to lie down on my back. DO I SOUND SO LAZY OR WHAT? I wanted to pull away from Jinyoung because my heart was beating so loud I didn't want him to hear. ;A; IT'S EMBARRASSING OKAY??

"Hey, why are you pulling away?" He asked then he added, "Oh, you made space for me. Thanks!" He then lied down beside me.

NO YOU IDIOT!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO--but oh, well I don't mind this either. B">

He picked up the manga I was reading and laughed, "You reading these cheesy shoujo manga again?"

I moved closer to him to get it from him. "HEY! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GIVE IT BACK!"

"But you were so absorbed with this Yuuki dude and Haruka! Makes me curious what their circumstances are!" He didn't give in. Not one bit. 

I gave up and sighed. I let myself fall on Jinyoung's tummy. (one of those things you do with your sibling or someone you're very close to--lazing around on the floor or bed) THANK GOD HE'S NOT AS FRAGILE AS HE SEEMS. He's Hercules after all. B>

"I'm sorry." I mummbled.

He snapped and said. "YOU BETTER BE!! I looked so pitiful riding the train alone! All the stares I would get as if I was an animal on exhibition. I felt so... so... so ." He cringed.

I laughed.

"You finally laughed!"

I looked at him in disgust.

"Ew, gross. That line is so manga-ish. Stop that!" I slapped his tummy.

"Aw, aw, aw." He whined in pain. "Careful."

I can't help but smile. I lie down on his belly again (my head facing his belly). I'm just a bit glad that he's not that upset as how I thought he would be. Maybe, just maybe, he was falling in love with me and he was actually jealous you know (IN MY DREAMS--I should stop thinking of this because I sound so conceited and--what the hey I can anyway since I am writing this story, plus he wouldn't know any of these anyway, right?). But I guess he would never see me in that context. I doubt he sees me even as a potential lover, more or less a woman worthy of him!! I don't care. As long as he's not mad as me and we're still best friends, I'm fine with that. I will just hold on to these feelings of mine forever in the shadows because I honestly don't want our friendship to end as well. IT'S HARD FINDING SOMEONE LIKE HIM OKAY? /forever treasuring him/

"Hey hey, why are you crying?" Jinyoung sounded alarmed. 

I didn't notice that I started tearing up just thinking of things. "Jinyoung..."

"Hmm?"

"Promise me that you won't leave me, okay?"

"What? I have to go back home yknow and--"

I gave him a look to say that it was not what I meant.

"Yeah, I promise."

I closed my tired eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Though I'm a bit scared you'll be the one leaving me." I heard Jinyoung whispered. "One day you're going to fall in love and would not need me anymore."