Chapter 2

Together Loving

You and kai were still cuddled up together in bed. You had forgotten all about school and slept in. For the tenth time your phone had gone off. You finally picked up youor phone and read the first text message you saw."_____, where are you?? You and kai have missed P.E !! ______ hurry up and get your to school !! :P "

 

"Oh shiiiit, kai get up now, kai get up we missed P.E " You said while shaking kai. Kai love's P.E the most out of all the other classes.

 

Kai shot out of bed and ran to his room. Kai was rumaging through all his clothes looking for his uniform. "Found it okay im just gonna get this on, and babe can you please get my bag" Kai asked you because you were already ready. 

 

You and kai were out the door and the two of you ran to school. You and kai stopped outside the school gates and saw everyone outside eating. Kai turned to you and started to fix up your hair while you fixed his. After cleaning up your hair you both jumped over the gates and started to walk to the hall , like you had been there all day. 

 
"Yah __________ , Kai come here you two" You both turned around and saw your friends waving at yous . Yous walked towards them with kai's arm wrapped around you. 
 
"Dude you missed P.E, how could you abandon the only class thats easy to get excellences? " He said and laughed at kai because of his messy. You quickly fixed, you obviously didnt do a good job we you fixed it up before.
 
"We slept in , I had a late night last night" Kai said and then kissed you on the head as you sat down.
 
" I heard a WE right " Jessica looked up at yous hoping it wasnt true as she is in love with Kai but knows that she will never get a chance but weakly still trys to get him.
 
"Yes, yea you did....... I stayed at his cause it rained and my parents left with his to some random place" You answered and crushed Jessica's heart when she heard it. 
 
The bell went for the next class and you had chemistry which was your favourite and Kai had maths. 
 
In chemistry you had to buddy, all of yous were making a big fuss because everybody wanted to partner up with different people so the teacher paired yous up. You ended up with a guy named Chanyeol. He was really cute and alot of people knew he had a crush on you and you were one of the people that didnt know.
 
"Hi im Chanyeol, you can call me channie or yeol either one is okay" He greeted himself, he put his hand out for handshake and you happily shook it. 
"Im _________ nice to meet you Channie " You smiled at him. 
 "You have a very pretty smile __________ " He said making your cheeks turn tomatoe red.
 
You didnt answer and got back to doing your science.
 
Having an awesome chemistry class with the cuttiest guy in your class you forgot about Kai and started to flurt with Chanyeol. You walked with him to your guys next class because you too had taken the same classes chemistry and History. "Channie you should sit by because Sehun isnt here today " You smiled up at him.
 
"Sure, but i am only new to this school" He said raising both eyebrows shocked that you asked him that.
 
"You are thats cool, so when did you start here? " Asking him another question as yous sat down. You still had forgotten about your boyfriend Kai the one you loved for years and surely many more years and Chanyeol was making you forget that, with him being so charming. "You know what channie dont answer that, what you should answer is that you should come hang out with me and my friends at lunch? " You smiled at him.
 
"Okay but what if they dont like me" He asked putting a frown on your face. "Dont say that, you predict the best not the worst. " You said as you cupped his face and made him smile.
 
The bell for lunch had gone and you walked to your group with Chanyeol. They were all eating and talking, as you got there. You introduced Chanyeol and as you had predicted everyone loved him.
 
You suddenly felt some hands cover your eyes and someone say Geuss who it is, you geuss Kai cause he alwas make that sound of voice.
They uncovered your eyes and sat down by you.
 
"Kai babe how was your classes " You said and kissed him on the lips. Chanyeol looked as yous kissed which made his heart sink and crack in to a milloin pieces. 
 
_______________________________________
 
You, Kai and Chanyeol were all walikng home because he had moved into the house next to yours. You and kai said goodbye and walked into Kai's house.
 
"Babe why did Chanyeol start our school now when we only have like 2 weeks till holidays" Kai asked as he flopped onto the couch.
 
"How am i ment to know but hes kinda cute" You quickly shut your mouth and covered it with your hands. You were hoping Kai didnt hear you but he did.
 
"Am I not cute enough for you or something, I NEVER hear you call me cute " He said jumping of the couch and come to the kitchen where you were.
 
" Why do you need to get angry, gosh Kai you never call me cute do you " You said back 
 
" No because I love you and I can think of better things to call you" He said and leand on the counter top.
 
"So why get angry its only the word cute and I can think of better things for you to"  You walked up to him and kissed him.
 
 
Okai yes my update was really late because of the test we had this week but that wont happen again. I love you guys so much for reading this story and I love the SUBSCRIBERS <3    Thanks for reading I will update soon !!