2yoon Jiyoon and Gayoon

Description

Just ff about 2 awesome girls - Jiyoon and Gayoon from 4minute

Sorry for my english

Foreword

Monday.....

For 4minute it was an ordinary, but not for 2yoon. They were thinking about comeback for a while but they were busy with 4minute's comeback. One day Gayoon called Jiyoon and asked her if she want's to go to her house, just her and talk about theyr plans and everything. Jiyoon said  ''Yeah, I'd like to but not right now, I have some things to do, maybe tomorrw, bye.'' Gayoon wondered what Jiyoon can be busy with. She was thinking about it whole night. She can't stop asking her self  ''She's busy but with what ? She dont have time but why ? It's weird cus she allways found time on me''. But she decieded to dont think about it and ask her tomorrow.

Tuesday..... 

In the morning Gayoon called Jiyoon and asked her if she have time today. She said - ''Yeah, I do, when do you wanna met ?'' - Gayoon replyed  ''How about now ?'' Jiyoon said - ''Ok I will be there soon.'' Gayoon have been waiting for 1 hour. She was getting nervous. Then Jiyoon finally arieved. Gayoon was really pissed on her, she start asking her  ''Where have you been so long I'm waiting like an idiot. '' Jiyoon replyed  '' I was.... Ah forget it.'' Gayoon looked on her and said  ''What ? Is there anything you are hidding from me ? or you dont wanna talk to me ?'' Jiyoon haven't said anything just started on her and wasn't sure what to tell her. But she was lucky because HyunA ringed at her house. Jiyoon was happier then kid, she took a realy big breath and started to think about what she's going to say to Gayoon. Gayoon was talking with HyunA for a while, then she cameback to Jenyer and asked her again ''So were was you for that long ?'' Jiyoon was realy stresed and didn't wanted to tell her anything about it. She just tryed to change topic, but she wasn't sure how. She said ''You know.....I was....just.... in a shop, i saw there realy nice clothes hihi''. Gayoon wasn't sure what to think about it so she just turn around and started to make coffee. Jiyoon was getting really nervous cus she didn't wanted to tell her anything about a surprise for her. Gayoon finished coffee and decided not to talk with her about that anymore. Jiyoon get comfortable and started to enjoy the conversation with Gayoon. 

Wednesday.....

The day of the surprise was closer everyday and Jiyoon was getting nervous so much. She decided not to talk with Gayoon, But she wasn't sure if it will be possible. Gayoon can't stop thinking about what's wrong with her. She decided to met with em all and just go out somewhere. Jiyoon was really stressed and said ''Sorry I don't feel good today, go without me'' Gayoon replyed ''Oh that's bad, hmmm what about... If we all stayed with you and help you ?'' Jiyoon said ''Oh that be great, thanks'' and she realized that now she have a rally big problem....

Thursday....

Jiyoon was tyred after Wednesday. And the day of the suprise was tomorrow. Jiyoon realized that she don't have too much time before girls will arive, she have to pretend that she is not feeling well today. After 10 minutes 4minute girls arrived at her house, Jiyoon opened doors and was like ''Hi grils, I'm not feeling well so if you want you can go''. Gayoon said ''Hmmm no, we will stay'' She had feeling that Jiyoon is just messing with em, so she asked her. ''Jiyoon, tell me what's wrong with you these days ? Is something bothering you or you are mad at me ? And seriously what took you 1 hour to come to my house? seriously ?'' Jiyoon was schocked she said '' Nothing is wrong it's just you know.....something......serious, sorry i don't wanna talk about it.'' Gayoon was looking at her and can't stop thinking about it. Then HyunA said '' I think she has new BF or someone she realy likes, she's in love'' Jiyoon just stared at her and said ''Geez HyunA, I don't, are you crazy ?''. HyunA replyed '' Whatever, you are hiding something and you will tell me'' Jiyoon ''No way, girls you shoud go it's too late.'' They all get out of her house and decided to talk with her tomorrow.

Friday.....

Day of the surprise was finally here but Jiyoon coudn't talk to Gayoon. She wanted to met her at the time of the surprise. But Gayoon was so pissed off so she just came to Jiyoon's house and asked her ''Ok, so now tell me what is happening, what are you doing ? You act rally weird these days and why you were pretending they you are not felling well yesterday ? Do you hate me or what ? Get yourself together ! '' Gayoon turned in a dors and go away. Jiyoon doesen't know what to say so she just said ''Wait, ok i will show you what's wrong with me.'' She took Gayoon to CUBE and told her ''Ok, the reason why i wasn't talking with you and other stuff was because of this'' she opened doors from the practicing hall and everyone from CUBE family was there and they yelled ''Welcome Back 2yoon'' Gayoon said ''OMG i don't know what to think, we i mean 2Yoon we will comeback ?'' Jiyoon said ''Yeah, that's why it took me that long to get to your's house, i was talking with CUBE and they said we can do our comeback whenever we want.'' Gayoon hughed Jiyoon and said ''Thank you Jiyoonie, .You are the best, you know how much i wanted our comeback, I love you forever ! ''