Thank you!

School 2014

Heung Soo is shocked to see Hye Mi there. He catches himself staring at her, and pretends to be looking at books on a nearby shelf, but manages to steal a few more glances. 

"Is it okay for me to stop pretending like I'm sleep?"  says Hye Mi with her eyes still closed, startling Heung Soo, who's rarely ever frightened.

"You were awake this whole time?" Heung Soo asks quickly, stumbling over his words and feeling more and more embarassed.

"I just woke up a few minutes ago... Omo! Do you know what time it is?" she asks. If I'm late my omma will definitely kill me this time. Please don't say 10 o'clock, please don't say 10 o'clock, she thinks to herself.

"Yeah," Heung Soo says as he pulls out his phone from his pocket and continues, "it's 9:45."

Just as he says that they hear a phone ring and Hye Mi hastily digs through her purse, then her school bag and pulls out her phone right before the last ring. And Heung Soo and a nearby librarian listen to the conversation.

"Neh omma!" she says, "I know, I know. Be home before ten! I'm on the bus right now. ... No! .. You don't have to pick me up at the bus stop, I'm not a little a kid," she says as she laughs nervously, "Neh. I'll be home soon. Okay. Bye."

As soon as she hangs up she immediately begins to jam her stuff in her bag. "The last bus left fifteen minutes ago" says the nosy librarian.

"What!" Hye Mi screams out.

She grabs her bags and runs out of the library and doesn't stop running until she reaches the school exterior gates.

She paces back and forth trying to think of a plan. And as she turns back to continue pacing her eyes meet with Heung Soo who had followed her out of the library without her noticing.

"Do you need a ride?" he asks nervously.

"You drive?" She says excitedly.

"Neh, follow me."

When he suddenly stops, she asks why and he points at a motorcycle.

"A Motorcycle?!" she says as if it's the worst thing on earth.

"Neh." he says calmy, although he's a bit flustered by her reaction.

"I can't ride that! It's a death trap on wheels!" she says.

Heung Soo looks pulls his phone, checks the time, and tells her she only has seven minutes. And once he noticed the look of defeat on her face, he walked over to her and slowly placed the helmet on her head and walks her over to the motorcylce and helps her on it.

"You're not wearing a helmet?" Hye Mi asks whole-heartedly.

"I only have one. .. What's your address?"

After she tells him her address he puts it into his GPS and off they go.

Hye Mi was barely holding on to his jacket and once they started driving she unintentionally wrapped her arms around Heung Soo's waist, which he didn't seem to mind.

When they reached her home, Hye Mi still sat on the motorcycle with her eyes tightly shut and her arms still around Heung Soo's waist holding on for dear life. 

Heung Soo cleared his throat signaling Hye Mi that they weren't moving anymore and she quickly hopped off of the motorcycle. 

"We got you home, with an extra two minutes to spare."

"Ah neh. Thank you" she said as she bowed and began to walk away.

But stopped and turned around once she remembered that she still had his helmet on. She tried pulling it off but she couldn't. Heung Soo walked over to her, unbuckled it and quickly took it off of her head with a smile on his face the whole time.

"Ah, thank you." she said as she turned to go into house, but halfway there she turned around and ran to him, bowed, and quickly said, "Ah and thank you for defending me earlier!" and ran back to her house, and entered without turning back this time.

 

 

 

A/N: I don't know if I'm going to continue with this fanfic. I feel like the story . Yay or Nay?