:)

A Talk After The Show

“3164... room 3164... ah. Here it is!” 

 

Without waiting for another second Jiyong happily rang the doorbell for the room. He’s not even bothered that people may be suspicious of him knowing that he’s an idol and yet he’s spending time visiting someone else’s room. 

 

Luckily the hotel that the management has booked for him and his other guests for his concert was pretty exclusive. And only VIPs were able to save a room on that floor. He greeted the one who opened the door for him with all smiles...

 

“Annyeong Jagiya! I brought food for you, let’s have our dinner!”

 

He did not even wait for her answer, he just side stepped his way inside the room, grabbed her hand on the way, pushed the door close with his right foot and pulled her with him towards the sofa. 

 

“I didn’t know what else to get, I hope these are yummy.” 

 

Anyone who sees him act like this knows that he’s pretty much excited to spend the night with his girl. Everyone knows they need this time together... with all his concerts and her preparation for her solo promotions and her group’s upcoming comeback, they hardly see each other. It’s a real treat for them to have this short time to spend with each other. A short time to rest and relax. 

 

“Oppa! what are you doing here?” 

 

Finally she had the chance to talk. This Oppa should know that they are in another country! And that it’s more risky to be seen together... especially since they are all alone in the hotel room! 

 

“You said the girls were going down to eat... so I figured that we could eat dinner together...” He answered with his lower lip slightly jutted out. Oh no, the pouting... 

 

“But oppa, that means I’m supposed to follow them and eat with them. People will know if I’m not with them...” 

 

“They don’t know you’re with me...” he answered with his boyish grin and proceeded on fixing their dinner on the table. “Let’s eat now Chaerin-ah.” 

 

“Aish.... you Oppa! Always doing what you want!” but she still sat down beside him and this time busied herself with pouring water for him, fixing a tissue beside his plate, and even putting rice on his plate.

 

“Don’t worry Jagiya. No one saw me come in! I’ll just be careful when I go out tomorrow” And another cheeky grin from him. 

 

"What do you mean tomorrow?! You can’t stay here. Dara Unnie and I are sharing a room!” Jiyong swallowed first before answering her...

 

“Okay, then you stay in my room...” he said without even looking at her. 

 

Ha! He knows she won’t say yes to that.

 

And when he had the courage to look up from his food...he was not surprised to see his girlfriend glaring at him. 

 

“Oppa-”

 

“Chaerin-ah! Please?”

 

“No. This is not a vacation. We’re leaving first thing in the morning!”

 

“But Baby, please?”

 

“No."

 

“We don’t have to do anything... just sleep and cuddle. Okay? I miss you! Don’t you feel bad for your tired boyfriend?” And another pouting attack.

 

“Stop pouting Oppa, it’s not going to work.” 

 

He carefully placed his food and utensils on the table and turned to her, but she just continued eating... knowing that if she looks at him and sees his expression she just couldn’t resist him. 

 

“Come on Jagiya... please?” he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “Just for tonight? Just hugging and sleeping!”

 

“Oppa... what if people will know...?”

 

He hugged her closer to him and rested his chin on her right shoulder. “Please...? Jagiya...?”

 

Chaerin just let out a sigh and placed her food on the table to be able to talk to him properly. 

 

“Oppa. I’m scared that people will know. Please understand.”

 

“Aigoo. Come here.” He pulled her closer to him now making her sit on his lap. “Are you mad at me Jagiya?” 

 

“No...” but she’s not even looking at him... only playing with her hands on her lap. “But Jagiya, you keep on saying No to me ever since we finished performing together... did I do something wrong?”

 

“Yes! Oppa...Why did you have to hug me while we were performing?! I even thought I saw some of your fans glaring at me! We didn’t even practice that part! How could you do that?!”

 

“Aish! Baby you’re so cute!” He pinched her cheek and laughed at her outburst. 

 

She playfully slapped his hand away and said, “Yah! Are you laughing at me? You bad Oppa!”

 

“Aish baby, forgive Oppa. You’re just too cute!” 

 

“Whatever Oppa! What you did was still bad! I can’t even imagine what sajangnim will say to us when we get back!”

 

“Okay. Okay. I’ll just explain to him when he asks about it.”

 

"And what will you tell him?"

 

"That my girlfriend was rocking the stage, looking so hot that I could not resist touching her and having her close to me" he answered with a smug smile. 

 

"Yah oppa!" She exclaimed and hid her blushing face on his shoulder, "oppa stop kidding around..." 

 

"Okay, okay. I will tell him that we're sorry and that it would happen again. And that they could even publish an article about how close a family we are... with you girls helping your sunbae like that... that we are only showing our brotherly-sisterly love.”

 

“Is that okay with you?” he said with a poke on her right side. “Hmm... Jagiya?” and he could feel it... the start of a giggle... and he smiled, knowing that he’s able to make her laugh again...

 

“Stop tickling me oppa... and yes... that’s much better :)” 

 

“Aish... it’s tiring..” He picked her up and settled her on the sofa again... then changed into a lying position with his head comfortable laying on her lap. “I’m tired of this...”

 

“You’re tired?” and like how they always are when they are together... she starts running her hand through his hair... “Tired of what Oppa?” 

 

“Of this!” he makes another pouting face and crosses his arms on his chest. Like a child having a small tantrum.

 

“You’re tired of me!?” 

 

He sits up from his comfortable position so that he can glare properly at her. “Aish Chaerin-ah! Now who’s kidding? How can you say that?!”

 

And he goes back to lying down with her head on her lap. 

 

“Sorry Oppa... but you just looked cute and I couldn’t help but tease you a bit...” this time it was her turn to pinch his cheek, “so what are you tired of?” 

 

He sat up again. “I’m tired of having to make up excuses... of not being able to hold your hand in public... of just being able to hug you in public during our performances... of not being able to show off that I’m taken by the best girl in the world... and for not being to tell the whole world that we’re very much in love with each other! You don’t know how much I want to shout out how much I LOVE YOU everytime we finish performing. 

Aish.” 

 

Jiyong was caught off guard when Chaerin moved to give him a big hug.

 

“Aigoo Oppa... I’m tired too... but I know we won’t give up... right?” 

 

Jiyong held her tighter and just nodded as an answer to her question. 

 

“We’ll get to tell them that... soon... I hope... just remember oppa… I love you. :)” 

 

"I love you too:)"