Chapter 3

Growing Up
(Aaliah's POV)
 
I opened my eyes.
I could feel the warm sun shining in on my skin.
 
I knew where I was.
I was in Jonghyun's room.
I knew the smell and feel of it.
It was always so incredibly comfortable.
 
WAIT! I paused to stop and think...
What happened last night?
Why was I in Jonghyun's bed?
 
I heard the door open, slowly.
 
"Good! Your awake." Jonghyun came in and sat down on his, or our bed? Which ever one it was.
 
"Yeah, I'm awake. What's going on?" I asked as I sat up and leaned against the front of the bed.
 
"You remember me? , right?"
 
"Of course I do..."I was extremely exhausted.
 
"Good! Do you know where you are?"
 
Why was he asking me all these questions?
 
"Umm... Yeah. I'm in your bed, in our house...." Why was I so tired.
 
 
"Oh, thank god." He said as he came up next to me on the bed and kissed my forehead.
 
He asked another question. "Can you forgive me?"
 
I knew exactly what he was talking about. It wasn't that bad of cheating, I actually probably wouldn't of even called it cheating.
 
I thought of what CL had said. I did take it out of control. I didn't see the whole thing.
 
I looked up at his big brown eyes with a worried expression.
 
"I love you, Jonghyun." I kissed his passionatley on his soft lips.
 
"I love you too" He said with a beautiful smile after our kiss.
 
"Jonghyun, what's going on? Why are you asking all these questions?"
 
"Well..." He began and intertwined his hands in mine... "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He looked into my eyes.
 
I just shook my head.
 
"You went to a club down town with CL" There was something he wasn't telling me. "What happened?"
 
"I saw you dancing. I came up to dance with you. To try to talk to you, cause you weren't talking to me...."
 
"Right..."I shook my head. "Then what?"
 
"I was talking to you, and I felt you get weaker and weaker... So I asked what was wrong. Then you passed out, and I caught you before you hit your head."
 
"Why did I pass out?" This wasn't making any sense....
 
"Well. I called the ambulance and they took you to the nearest hospital...You stayed all night. The doctor said they found a drug in your blood... You know, the little white pills that dissolve in liquid and make you delirious for a long time...."
 
"How did I get that in my blood stream?" I felt like a school student and Jonghyun was the teacher.
 
"Someone must of slipped it in your water while no one was looking." He answered.
 
I layed on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.
 
"How did you know all that?"
 
"The doctors told me..."
 
"So, you stayed in the hospital with me?"
 
"I sure did. I wasn't going to leave you like that."
 
"How long did you stay?"
 
 
"All night..." He looked down at me laying on his chest.
 
"You liar..." I teased.
 
"No! I'm serious. I really did."
 
"I know. I beleive you" I gave him another kiss.
 
"Im sorry that happened" He said. Running his fingers through my hair.
 
"It wasn't your fault, Jonghyun."
 
"I know. I just feel bad that had to happen..."
He leaned to kiss me and then all of the sudden the door swung open and in comes....
 
"AALIAH! Your okay!"
 
"Yes, Key. I'm fine..."
I giggled and gave the cutie a hug.
 
"Guys! Come in here! Aaliah is up!" Key yelled out the door, and in my ear....
 
"Aaliah!" Kangjun barges in with a smile on his face and arms wide open.
 
"Awww. Hi Kangjun!" I hugged him.
 
"How are you holding up?" Minho pushed Kangjun out of the way and asked me.
 
Kangjun just looked at Minho with the evilist stare.
 
I giggled. " Im good, Minho. Thanks for asking" His huge arms wrapped around my body and I hugged back.
 
I heard a little baby....
Ray was coming.
 
"Hey, sis! I'm glad your up... We were all getting worried." Kiyah juggled the squirmy little Maru in her hands. While pushing hair out of my face.
 
Why was everyone saying Im glad your up? What time was it?
 
"What time is it?" I asked.
 
Key looked at the expensive, silver watch on his wrist. "Its 6:08" He looked at me.
 
I jumped off of Jonghyun's chest and sat up.
 
"What!" I looked at Jonghyun.
 
"Those pills take alot out of you" He kinda answered a question I was thinking in my head.
 
"Wow." I layed back on his chest.
 
"I wonder who even put the pill in your water?" Ray came in the room, and gave Kiyah a kiss and Maru a squeeze. "I see everythings good with you..." He looked at me and Jonghyun and winked.
 
I just smiled at him.
 
Everyone was here! It was a celebration!
 
"I don't know, but whoever it was, is sick." Jonghyun sounded a little angry.
 
"Thats for sure." Kangjun chimmed in.
"I take it your moving back in?" Kangjun asked.
 
"I don't think I really even moved out. My stuff is still here." I looked at all of them.
 
"Im hungry..." Key blurted out.
 
"Me too!" Kangjun agreed.
 
"I sure am." I said.
 
"Yeah, you haven't eaten all day, have you?" Jonghyun looked at me.
 
"Lets get cookin !" Minho yelled as he ran out the door.
 
"I'll get the mop" Kangjun said, and ran out the door, with the others following.