Kisses Makes Everything Better

BTS Suga One Shot Collection
The sensation is warm and velvety, smooth and delicate. You nearly let out a small sound but manage to refrain, only looking directly at the eyes of the man in front of you. His gaze is unwavering as he kisses the knuckle of your thumb.
 
Suga raises his head, his mouth no longer touching the skin, though the feeling still lingers in the majority of your hand. You can't help but wonder what his lips would feel like on your own.
 
"All better?" he asks, smiling and bouncing once on the balls of his feet.
 
You nod, mostly because you're not sure what else to do. Earlier on, you had accidentally closed the door on your opposable finger and Suga had wanted to, as he called it, "kiss it better". You can tell your face is flushed, but he doesn't seem to notice.
 
You look towards the floor and mutter a thanks, and through this he stops smiling. He looks at you curiously, eyes wide and kind as that of a puppy's, and he places a hand on your shoulder.
 
"Does it still hurt?"
 
You shake your head fervently, the concern that both his voice and expression possessed making you want to just fall into his arms. But that was silly, wasn't it?
 
"Then what is it?"
 
You bite your bottom lip, unsure of what to say. You feel pained, for some reason, and your heart clenches with every beat it takes.
 
"Tell me how I can help," Suga whispered, coming close to you and taking one of your hands and holding it in his own.
 
You falter for a moment, surprised at the contact and how near he was, his breath hot on your nose and his oculars boring into yours. You look into them with as much intensity, not sure if you wanted to tell him exactly what you wanted of him. Yet, seeing the sincerity in those beautiful orbs, you give in.
 
"Kiss me."
 
He doesn't need to be told twice, and he leans in with such a mixture of hesitancy and uncertainty that you wondered if you should stop him. Before you could make up your mind, however, his lips press onto yours. You don't understand it, but you love how he feels so delicate and cushion-soft and you slip your palm from his grip and fling your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.
 
Suga lets out a tiny whimper of surprise but proceeds to tenderly cup his hands around your neck and deepen the contact. You smile into the kiss, ecstatic at knowing he wasn't doing this against his will and really did want it just as much as you had.
 
Soon enough, however, you both break off for air, and you see him panting as he affectionately plants a quick peck at the corner of your mouth.
 
"Are you feeling better now?" he asks, laughing a little while he rests his forehead on yours.
 
You smile, but instead of answering, you snake a hand into his hair and toy with the strands. Your lips curl into a tiny smirk, and your eyes light up with mischief as you finally respond.
 
"Maybe I need just a little more."