Finally.

♥ Note From My Secret Admirer ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[1,2,3] Heyyyo. I keep saying that I'm back and stuffs yet its been months since my last update~ I'm sorry but I am back now, with more hectic life schedule but I really wanna write a lot. So I have been preparing few chapters so that I won't be stopping from updating. I'm running 3 series now and if you wanna know, there's a new series of mine. It's called Last Word. I will be updating every 2 weeks time. So feel free to post on my wall in case I forgot to update ! Haha. Happy reading sweet subscribers~

 

 

 

 

Early in the morning as the sun gazing through the curtain, flashing its light towrds the earth and not to forget both of the males who clearly still in deep sleep. Enjoying the warmness they had shared since last night, never thought that they had to part by now. Well, not until the clock ringing loudly as it is sharp 6.30 am at that time.

 

 

As usual Junhyung who hates waking up early, plus having a very deep and comfortable sleep for the first time after his mom passed away, groaning over the clock alarm and switch it off. Yoseop shifted under the blanket and moving a bit, releasing his hands that were lacing around Junhyung since last night, had waken up Junhyung as well.

 

 

Yoseop flutters his open and looking around to the unfamiliar room he was in, scrunching his button nose cutely as he trying to remember how did he ended up being here, sleeping here. Moving his head to the side as the memory slowly hit him, he saw Junhyung who was being so vurnerable right now while he is still half awake. 

 

 

Staring at Junhyung as he tried to remember some more about last night, he realized that Junhyung is somewhat different now to him. He felt a tad of guilty feeling around his heart, lingering around. He feel bad for treating Junhyung like that since the first time Junhyung came to his house, not even welcoming the male. He realized he usually didn't act this way to any of people around him ever in his life. And he was wondering why did he ever feel that way towards Junhyung.

 

 

Trying to say something as his lips open up slightly, but no words coming out after a while. Seeing Junhyung, his hand suddenly moves to caress Junhyung's messy hair softly. He didn't know what makes him to, but it feels so right to do at that moment. 

 

 

Junhyung who falling into the comfy feelings, enjoying the soft gestures, falling into a deeper sleep. A soft smile forms on Junhyung's lips. Yoseop saw that. He saw that smile. It was soft, warm and a beautiful smile he had ever seen from the latter. His heart thump as he stare onto those soft plump lips. He moves closer and closer ..

 

 

"Boys! You are going to be late ! Wake up now boys!", suddenly Mr Yang shouted, waking up his boys who definitely going to be late if they still sleeping for 15 more minutes. 

 

 

"Are you awake or you need me to check up on you?", another warning from Mr Yang, startled Yoseop and he swiftly pull his hand away and sit up. Junhyung who felt the movement and heard his dad voices, rubbing his eyes, trying to wake himself up fully. After about 5 seconds, he open up his eyes, just to be greet with another pair of beautiful shiny eyes own by Yoseop's. As they stare at each other, Junhyung who had the last night memory flashing back, hitting his head to get his sense, Yoseop who realized his gestures just now, trying to hide the tint pink colour which slowly creeping up on his fluffy cheeks.

 

 

Realizing the situation that caught them up, Junhyung greet the other male with his husky voice along with a soft smile. "Hey .. Good morning.."

 

 

It was simple yet so sweet to Yoseop's ears. Just him. And there he gave the latter a sweet smile as he replying the morning greeting and pulling his feet to the bathroom to get ready and hinting on Junhyung that he should be ready as well. Nothing is wrong. Nothing is awkward between those two. Just some peacefulness that they both embracing with a big heart, and their father as well. 

 

 

Seeing these scene couldn't make the old man being more than happy to his heart content to watch both of the boy getting alone well with each other. With all the breakfast were ready since 6.45 am, it's 7 am and both of the male getting their seat, eyeing each other and having a first breakfast, where they both feeling happy for the first time. Eating happily, secretly developing a feeling which no one knows what was it. But it just made them smile and nothing could go wrong for today.

 

 

"Take care boys. Let's have dinner outside later at night as I'm coming home early tonight", the father giving the good news to them as they bid their goodbye and walking together to the school with a comfortable silent.

 

 

 

 

Mr Yang rushed to his office, while repling all the greetings from the employees politely. Mr Yang who work as the entrusted CEO, almost been treated like the son of the owner's company. The owner of the company, Chairman Yong. Yes, that's right. Junhyung's grandfather. After Junhyung's father died, he who had been working since he just finished school, being so friendly with the Yong family, had also been treated like a family member. Mr Yang was more than grateful towards these family. As a symbol of gratitude, he was trying so hard to locate Junh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter