O n e

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss. (one-shot collection)

 

Based on VIXX's Hyde. 

 


N POV.

New generation is back.
Yeah we killin’ this track right now
We started from the bottom.
We just do it now, ah. Just follow

 

"What do you want for lunch today?" I asked happily, with her, I felt as if I was on the highest cloud, as if every day was a sunny day, even if it was raining outside, with her, it still felt sunny.

As we were walking, there was this light buzzing in my head, thinking that it was no big deal, I ignored it. Until it escalated to the point where my head felt like it was going to split. I leaned against the wall, clutching tightly to my head.

A small hand rested lightly on my shoulder. “Hakyeon-ah.”

Her voice was soft and gentle, like music. “Are you okay?”

‘Yeah.’ I wanted to reply, however, before I could stop myself, my hands moved by themselves, slapping her hand away from my shoulder.

She let out a quiet gasp, her hand lingering in the air. She brought it to her chest, biting her bottom lip.

“I don’t want you anymore.” Those two words left my lips before I could stop them. Hearing those words, her eyes widened immediately.

She stared at me, shocked, eyes filled with hurt and sadness. She quickly turned and ran away, tears b in her eyes

 

There’s no way I said those words
There’s no way I said I would leave you
Girl, please believe the me of right now
(There is a crazy person inside of me)

 

“Jihyun-ah.” I pleaded with her once again, my hands reaching to hold hers. She quickly snapped her hands away from mine. Fear was evident in those brown orbs.

“Get away from me.” She said coldly, or at least tired to. However, the hurt in her voice was still there. She stared at me, her eyes not as warm and gentle as before. Replacing them were cold and unloving eyes. She quickly turned, planning to walk away.

“Jihyun-ah.” I reach out for her again and managed to hold on to her arm, tightly, in case she tries to run, “I… I wouldn’t say that to you.”

She turned back at me, her gaze softened, it wasn’t as cold as before.

“I love you.”

Oh how do I explain this?
You’ll probably think it’s all an excuse
Girl, I’m the not same me as yesterday
(There is a crazy person inside)

 

“Hakyeon…” Her voice was soft, no louder than a whisper.

I paid no attention to her, keeping my attention on the woman who was currently leaving kisses over my neck, and nipping at random spots, “N…”

 My grip on her waist tightened, as she let out a soft moan.

Before I knew it, she was pulled away from me. I sat up immediately, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Hakyeon…” She whispered again, her voice betraying her emotions.

“I’m not Hakyeon. I’m N.” I replied to her coldly.

 

Don’t leave (leave me)
I love you (no I hate you)
I am both Jekyll and Hyde, don’t run away from me.

 

“Don’t leave me.” I whimpered softly, getting hold of her hands. “I love you.” I continued.

 Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she has done. My heart clenched painfully.

“I’m not a bad person…” I lowered my head, tears staring to form, repeating ’I’m sorry’ again and again.

Her hand gently touched cheek, wiping away the tears that rolled down.

 

I’m not a bad person, I love you
Don’t give me those scared eyes
There is a different person that’s not me inside of me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

 

“Hakyeon!” She screamed, trying to stop me from creating a mess. In a fit of anger, I pushed her away. She landed roughly on the floor, her head hitting against the wall as she fell. Tears streamed down her face and she sobbed harshly, her entire body was shaking. My name fell from her lips over and over.

“I’m not Hakyeon anymore. I’m N.” With that, I headed towards the door.

Before I left, I added, “Your Hakyeon is gone.”

Just can’t control.

Just can’t control.

There’s no way I said those harsh words
There’s no way I hurt you
Girl please believe me, who’s in front of your eyes
(There is a crazy person inside of me)

 

“I wouldn’t do that!” I started, “ You know that I would never hurt you…”

She scoffed, looking at me with unreadable eyes. Pulling up her sleeves, showing me the bruises and scratches that decorate her arms. For a moment, I didn’t know what to say. The words got stuck in my throat.

“Hakyeon.” She started, “Oh right, you’re called N now.”

“Please believe me. I would never hurt you. You’re my everything. My eternity.”

I reached out, grabbing a wrist.

“H-hakyeon!” She let out a scream, trying to free her hand, “Y-you’re hurting me!”

My eyes widened and immediately let go of her wrist. She quickly brought her wrist to her chest, looking at me with those scared eyes.   

She quickly turn and ran.

I looked at my hands. What’s wrong with me? I’m hurting her…

 

I only know you alone (that’s all a lie)
You know me (no, you don’t know)
I am both Jekyll and Hyde, don’t run away from me

 

Don’t run away from me. Please.

Just can’t control.

You can’t run away from me.

A smirk appeared on my lips.

 

I’m not a bad person, I love you
Don’t give me those scared eyes
There is a different person that’s not me inside of me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

 

“H-Hakyeon,” She choked out, as my hands closed around . Her hands came up, clawing desperately at my hands, trying to loosen the hold on . Tighter and tighter, I could feel her dying slowly in my grasp. Her pain was my pleasure.

Then all of a sudden, as if I just awoke from a dream, my eyes widened.

“J-jihyun?”

 

The devil you saw last night was not me
Actually, I don’t really remember myself, I think I’m crazy
I try to block myself but as I saw myself jumping around, I knew I was sick

I need a remedy called you, come inside of my body

 

I released my hold on her immediately, she dropped onto the floor, coughing, desperately the much needed air. Jihyun-ah, I’m not like this… I stared at my own hands, as if they belonged to someone else. Why am I hurting you?

You looked at me with those eyes full of fear, moving backwards, trying to get away from me.

“J-jihyun-ah,” I managed to choke out, my eyes full of sorrow, “ I-I’m sorry. I… I-I didn’t know what was happening.”

However, you screamed, screamed at me to get away from you. Jihyun…

 

A different person that’s not me has been caught inside of me

 

I collapsed, tears rolling down my face, watching your figure as you ran. Everything was hurting. Jihyun, I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please.

 

Only you know me, you are my last
I’m scared of myself if you leave me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

 

Jihyun. I’m scared. Please don’t leave me. I’m scared of myself. What’s happening to me? There’s someone else inside of me. If you leave me now, what’s going to happen to me? He’s trying to hurt me. He’s trying to hurt you.

 

I’m not a bad person, I love you
Don’t give me those scared eyes
There is a different person that’s not me inside of me
He’s trying to hurt me
There’s a different me that’s not me inside of me

Just can’t control.

Just can’t control.


HAHAHAHAHA. Okay~ So how was it? :O If you didn't understand the story, just leave a comment or write a message on my wall(?), and I'll help you? <~ Does that sound right. Omg. ;-; 

If you like it, remember to subscribe and leave a comment. Or you can request an oneshot as well~ Please support us! 

 

Written by: xAngel