Episode 10

WGM: Choding Couple

 

After minutes of playing bowling:

Yoona's team won, the losers paid all the bills and they went to eat somewhere.

"I already ordered." Doojoon said as he sat down.

"Do you guys have any house yet?" Junhyung asked.

The couple shook their heads, "Then where do Kikwang sleep when he's not in our dorm?" Doojoon asked.

Yoona looked at him with full of curiosity, Kikwang choked, "Y-y-yah! What are you saying?!" Kikwang blurted out.

"So, he doesn't go home sometimes?" Jessica asked raising an eye brow.

"Yup, and sometimes he comes home 3 in the morning when he doesn't have any schedule." Hyunseung said.

"Yah!" Kikwang shouted.

"oh! and noona there were times when hyung sneaks out 2 in the morning to meet someone." Dongwoon said.

"B-b-bwoya?!" was all Kikwang manage to said.

"Didn't he said he like Hyosung, Min, and there was a rumor about him and Hyuna dating... and to tell you the truth we don't know if it's true or not." Yoseob admitted.

Yoona just scoffed, "Yah!" Kikwang shouted.

"Yoona, sit with unnie!" Yuri called Yoona while groggily looking at Kikwang.

"Yoona-ah~" Kikwang stared at her with his pleading eyes.

"But he did say that him and Hyuna were just friends, he also stated he like girls with big eyes and pretty smiles, and also he admitted he like Yoona" Junhyung said.

Kikwang smiled and nodded, Yoona bashfully smiled but Sunny pouted, "Then what if a girl suddenly shows up with big pretty eyes and great smile?"  she protested.

"Yeah~" the girls second.

"Doesn't Yoona have the biggest beautiful eyes and most dashing smile? So why would he replace her?" Hyunseung suddenly butted in bringing the drinks.

Yoona smiled but Kikwang glare, "Hyunseung-ah, go and be Yoona's husband." Yuri said.

Yoona pouted, "Unnie~" she whined.

"Oh! so she loves her husband more. Go and sit with him." Yuri smiled.

---

Studio:

"This girls are my type." Park Misun commented.

---

Yoona pouted but sat with his husband, "Now, I'm just wondering, where do you go?" she asked.

"I missed my parents, so I oftenly sleep at my family home." He said.

---

Yoona's interview:

"Where you upset about him?" The PD asked.

"Nope, I trust him. I just go by the mood, that's all" Yoona said with a smile

---

Studio:

"This kind of relationship is very hard to find, sometimes couples want each other to be jealous, they don't know when their love is jealous that means they don't trust him/her." Nayoung said.

---

Kikwang's interview

"Did you think she got upset?" The PD asked.

"Maybe, when my members said that, I just want to sticth their mouths and dumped them somewhere far away." he said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not updating for like 4 moths!

I hope you like the update! please comment! And BTW I'm going to dedicate a chapter for the person whose comment make me feel updating! ^3^