Chapter 10

Wishing Star

 

 

Where is Myungsoo? I have to find him before its too late! So, I run to the lift that they say can bring dead people from underground second floor. When I was made it to the lift, I saw Myungsoo standing in front of it.
 
 
 
 
"Wait!!! Don't go!!!" I made it to make him stop before get in the lift.
 
"Jee Hyo," he turn back and saw me.
 
"You're such a liar, Myungsoo. That note has shown me the truth. The glue that you put on the cover on the book already peeled off. Actually, you make the notebook for me, right?" I show the front cover of the book to him. That cover is written my name. "TO SONG JEE HYO".
 
 
 
After I show to him, he can't say anything except look at me .
 
 
 
"Why? Because I didn't talk to anyone else except Sunny and Yoona, right?" I have no idea what is going on now. My brain can't think wisely.
 
"You know already know," he say and tried to not look at me.
 
"Why you didn't talk to me by yourself?"
 
"I want to but...everytime I want to tell you that I have make that note, I always thought that note can help you or not? And then, I got a chance to talk to you but...I died before made it to give the note you. Because of my regret make me be a ghost and cameback here. How coward I am."
 
"Why you did this to me?"
 
"Because I want to see. I always think about you that always lonely. I had a wish that want to see you smiling. For this last time...I want to see you smiling just for once. Can I?" he asking me while smiling but I don't know why.
 
 
 
 
I want to smile but I can't. I want to cry! Myungsoo-ah!
 
 
 
 
"Okay. I have to go now," he's now turning back from me and now, wanna go.
 
"NO!! Please, don't go!" I tried to stop him from go. "I can't if I can't see you again, Myungsoo! I want to always be with you! I was too in lov...," before I made it to say want I'm wanna saying, he already stop me.
 
"Mianhe. We can no longer be together," his last word before he get in the lift.
 
 
 
 
I know have to do something before he's gone. The thing that he really wanna see from me. I can't crying anymoe! He's now in the lift. Looking at me. Yes! I can't let him go without smiling! So, I wrote something on the lift mirror.
 
 
 
"Gomawo?" he read the words that I wrote on the mirror and saw that I'm smiling at him. He smile at me and then dissappear like that.
 
 
 
Myungsoo. That name will never ever I forget. Myungsoo, I love you already.
 
 
 
KYING!
 
 
 
The lift that came from underground already coming up and didn't bring anyone anymore.
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo," one voice came from my back.
 
"Let's go to the cafe together," Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun say to me.
 
"We wanna join you guys too," the other girls say.
 
 
 
I just smiling to them and then join them. Hey Myungsoo, I will always smile. Forever. Only for you. You will see.