Chapter 1

Wishing Star

 

 

Today is the day when I most hate! Monday! That mean, school! When I was about to take a bath, I saw something that make me feel very uneasy! A little boy! Not a human or baby boy or something like that but its a ghost boy! This always happened to me. No matter where I am. In school, bathroom, kitchen, living room, library, school toilet or even in my own room. Everyday, I always being bothered by ghost(s).
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo, ppalli! Your father already waiting for you, dear!" my mom shouted from down stairs. She always like that.
 
 
"I'm coming, mom!" I replied to her shouted from my room as I already prepare to go down stairs.
 
 
 
 
When I want to get in the car, I think someone has been watched over me. Or maybe it just my thought. But I can tell you, that I have saw a figure behind the tree that located beside our house. I think the figure is a male. The figure is wearing school uniform. Same like my uniform. Without thinking too much, I just ignore it and go to school peacefully. (Not really peace actually)
 
 
 
 
****************
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo-ah, have you heard the rumors?" Sunny, my bestfriend that always have 'second ears'. (I'm not really mean it)
 
 
"Heard what? About the competition? Or did I miss something?" I asked her back as I put my school bag.
 
 
"No, not that one. Its about our classmate!" she defended her words.
 
 
"Our classmate? What about it?" I furrowed my eyebrows and feel weird at the same time but still calm.
 
 
"Its Myungsoo. You know him, right?" she say while show up our class picture that has been taken a month ago.
 
 
"Oh, that casanova. What's wrong with...wait a second! Don't tell me that you wanna say that....," I started feel totally weird after my second sentense.
 
 
"Yes! I heard that he got an accident last week. His car get crushed with a bus. And then, nobody know what happened to him. Can you imagine that?" she say with full of imaginary.
 
 
 
 
After she say like that, I feel very uneasy. Its remind me to my feeling this morning before I went to school. It same. However, I try to make my heart calm. Maybe it just a coincidence.
 
 
 
 
"So, Sunny, does anyone know what has happened to him after that?" I know that my question is kinda stupid but she just make a hand signal. She make 'X'. That mean, don't know.
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, I feel someone has watched me through the door. Its the same feeling, again. Man!!! Please, don't say it a ghost! While Sunny talking to Yoona, I take a peep to whole our class and saw someone standing behind the door. Its like...Myungsoo?!