SiKwang bickers

A gangster's little sister...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

boring chap ahead.. -.-'' I just wanted to add in some of the other ZE:A members. SiKwang comeback!! I miss these two.. hehe they're just too cute. But I promise Block B will be introduced SOON. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, I woke up SUPER early because of a nightmare… well, it wasn’t a nightmare but it’s er.. like a bad.. dream?? I dreamt of Minwoo.. O.O … it was a weird dream but then Shikkie popped up in my dreams. He was raiding my fridge and I ended up having no food left. Yep.. a nightmare all right.

 

There’s two hours left till school starts but I ended up getting ready to go to school and out of my house in half an hour. One reason I did that was because I didn’t want to go back to sleep, afraid that Shikkie & Minwoo will haunt me in my dreams again. 2nd reason is because I didn’t want to see Minwoo waiting for at my doorstep to go to school together.

 

“It’s 7:30 frkng A.M in the morning! Why are you going to school so early?” Heechul oppa had nagged sleepily at me when he saw me tip-toeing to the door. “Gosh, just go back to sleep, oppa,” I threw a pillow at him and rushed off.

 

“What am I gonna do now? School doesn’t start till 9am… Which shop is open this early?” I asked myself while sitting down on the sidewalk. The atmosphere was very relaxing and it was silent since the whole of my neighbourhood is probably not awake yet.

 

I stood up and walked and walked and walked and finally I saw an open store! It was a café. When I went in, there weren’t many people, only about ten in total, including the working staff. I ordered a strawberry milkshake, since I don’t really drink latte and coffee and tea whatsoever. The person at the counter turned out to be none other than…

 

“Siwan oppa! Are you working here? Since when??” I was shocked to see him working here. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter