What to do now ?

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What??!" JYP , TOP and GD chorused together.

"Well we have no choice.It's either making a fake relationship or having reporters making more artciles about it and losing the trust of the fans"YG responded.

"What about Suzy then ? Shouldn't we ask her before ?" GD asked worried.

"Jiyoung is right. Suzy pretty much hate this kind of things .she hate lying to others specially to fans so it will be hard to convince her" JYP said.

"What i'm more worried about actually is if she's already in a relationship.I'm sure she won't like it since she already have a boyfriend" YG said.

"That's another problem. I never knew what's going on in Suzy's mind since I first had her as a trainee , She know exactly how to hide her feelings which scares sometimes , I wished she would be more open" JYP said.

"How so ?" GD asked , his eyebrows knitted together.

"I don't know myself" JYP sighed " She never showed her true feelings and always put others before herself .She just keep saying "yes" without rebelling. I know it's a good thing for me but sometimes I just wished she could say "no" " He said sighing again.

"Then what about calling her here and asking for her opinion" YG asked.

"I'll try calling her then" JYP said.

 

After one hour , Suzy finally arrived at the office , feeling nervous. Upon stepping inside , she become even more worried and the tense atmosphere didn't help either.

"Oh Suzy , you're here.Come sit here" JYP said , pointing to the chair infront of TOP and GD.

She bowed to them and bowed a 90¤ to YG showing her respect. Then an awkward silence surrounded them , No one dared to open his mouth and annonce the news , seeing that , YG decided to take the lead and speak to her. He cleared his voice getting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter