Chapter 8 - sweet moment

Rose Love

Chapter 8 - sweet moment

 

“Umma ya!!!” YonMe jumped and fall down to the floor because of surprise.

“Yo….YoSeob oppa???”

YoSeob laughed because of YonMe shock face. “Haha… why you are surprised so much? Oh! Yoon YonMe has the mind of scary.”

YonMe throw tower to YoSeob “Ya!! You made me scary. I think it was ghost. And the time is so late”

“Ghost..? child’s thought again. If you knew time is so late, you should go home early.” YoSeob giggling.

YonMe pouted “But I have a mission to complete. I can’t give up for that.”

YoSeob folded his hand at his chest “But it is too late. You have to think about you are girl. And another thing, why you should frighten human, not ghost!! If someone try to you, how should you do?!”  YoSeob scolded YonMe while narrowing his eyes.

“But it is true I’m frightened ghost more than human. ? Who dare to me?! He’ll die. Here.. My hands and legs. I will hit, I'll kick. and I will not allow to me.” YonMe said innocently.

YoSeob looked YonMe who is so cute at every action. He fight not to laugh “Aham~~ Ya!! Yoon YonMe!! You know your brain something’s wrong.” YoSeob said while rolling his finger at head.

“Oppa!! Aish~~ I’m not crazy. If it is ghost, we can nothing can do with hand or leg. It is scary.”

“Again~~ Childish mind. Crazy thought~” Yoseob sang while rolling his finger.

“Don’t laughing, Oppa. It was not funny at all.” YonMe pouted and hit YoSeob arm.

“Arr~~ wait. How you know I’m here??”

YoSeob try to stop laughing “I heard from JiYoon. When you called her, I was there too. How dare to break your promise to come. Umm!! Yoon YonMe.”

“Aigooo~~ Mian. Oppa. Really sorry. If I can’t make this mission, I’ll get a big problem. Mian” YonMe answered with sorrow and lowered her head.

‘Why she is so cute everything she does. I wanna pulled her cheeks.’

YoSeob smiled “It’s ok. So all are done, right?? Let’s go. It’s too late. I’ll send you to your home.”

“JinJa?? It is all done. Wait, I’ll pack my things and change my clothes.” YonMe jumped and run to change her clothes.

“I’ll help to pack. Go to change your clothes.” YoSeob put YonMe things to her bag. Some CDs, pages which she marked her dance, water to her bags. And he noticed some cards in her bags and her notebook.

“Why she has some many cards?” Almost he hold one card,

 

“YoSeob Oppa!!!”

YoSeob jumped because of YonMe shout. “Wae? Wae? What’s happened?!”

“Umm…. Nothing. Hee~~~ Just make to frighten you.” YonMe run to her bag and hold it. “Let’s go. I’m finished.”

“Aish!! I think the world is destroyed. Why so loud. Okay.. let’s go back home.”

YonMe feel afraid that YoSeob seeing her cards. “Did he notice I’m rosy girl? No way. He didn’t know just this cards.”

YonMe followed behind YoSeob and she keep thinking about YoSeob saw her a-lot-of cards.

 

“ Arr~~ Do you finish your dinner?” YoSeob asked but there is no reply.

“YonMe, Did you eat??” YoSeob asked again but there is no reply too. So he stop and turn back to look her. YonMe lose her mind because of worry.

“Hello… Yoon YonMe. Do you hear me?” YoSeob waved his hand in front of her face.

YonMe return back her mind “Umm~~ Yep. I hear. What happened?”

“Did something wrong? I did something wrong?” “No. oppa.”

“Then I asked you did you already eat meal. But there is no reply and you lost in your own world. You didn’t care me.” Yoseob pouted.

YonMe giggled by looking YoSeob “Oh! Sorry, I just think tomorrow mission. It’s not I didn’t care you. Why I dare not to care my lovely cutie best friend.”

YoSeob face turn pink and satisfied with her answer, he blushed.

‘He is so cute when he is blushing. Kekeke’

YoSeob asked again “So did you eat? It is not you didn’t eat dinner yet, right?”

“No. I only eat bread and I feel hungry.”

“What?! Still didn’t eat dinner. Ya!! You’ll get disease at stomach. It is not good to left meal.”

“arraso. Oppa. I’ll eat regularly next time. Don’t worry I’ll try to eat cut of noodle when I reach home.”

“Noodle? It is not good eating instant noodle all the time, YonMe. Let’s go to eat something before go back home.”

At that night, YoSeob and YonMe eat together and Hung out (almost date with two). YoSeob sent YonMe home together and YonMe is so happy with this. That night is the beautiful night for Yoseob and YonMe.

 

……………………………………………………..

 

Next morning

 

YonMe and JiYoon walked to the school together.

“YonMe, which time did you return yesterday? I think I already sleep when you back.”

“aigoo~~ of course. You sleep like there is no tomorrow. Did you drink something like soju?! I return back at 10pm and Seobie sent me home.”

“Sorry. I only drank maju (beer). I want to tease soju too. DuJun oppa and DongWoonie didn’t allow to drink. So I drank beer before they didn’t notice me. I drank a little but my head is rounding still.”

“You can’t stand alcohol, JiYoon ya. It is the result of not listening DuJun oppa and DongWoonie talk.” YonMe laughed by looking JiYoon uncomfortable face.

“aigoo~~ my head. Wait………………Did you say what time did you comeback?? 10pm and did you also say Yang YoSeob was together with you?!” JiYoon shocked and widened her eyes.

YonMe is giggling “Yes… he came to my dance practice room and also we ate together. He told it is too late for a girl and he sent me to the home. My Seobie is so cute yesterday. Kekekeke” YonMe is jumping because of yesterday sweet memory.

JiYoon also shouted with joy “Wowoowowoow~~~~ It is so great. That’s why he said he had to go somewhere and return home suddenly yesterday. So it is date only two, right??” JiYoon teased YonMe.

“It make me so crazy. I always meet with seobie with all of you. We didn’t spend our time together just two like yesterday. As usual, I talked with seobie at my freetime but it was not like yesterday date. He is so sweet. Yesterday date make to increase my love to Seobie.”

JiYoon rolled her eyes and laughed “Oh!! It look not good for you, YonMe ya!! Hahaha.”

YonMe give a death glance to JiYoon. “Oh!! I forget to tell this. Seobie saw present cards in my bag.”

“Present card? You means the cards for sending with rose? OMG!! How??”

“When we prepare to back home, he helped to pack up my things, notebooks, CDs. I think when he tried to put them in my bag, he saw those. It may be too strange there has a lot of cards in the bag.”

“Did he notice something??”

“no. I changed target from that cards. I think my head was hit by thunder!! Thanks god, he forgot and didn’t notice anything.”

“Be careful with that, YonMe ya.”

 

While YonMe and JiYoon almost reached school “NOOOONAAAAAAAA………..”

YonMe and JiYoon turn back to look “Orr~~~ annyeong.. DongWoonie.” (DongWoon is younger one year than all)

“Noona~~ why did you come yesterday? I am so sad I didn’t see your face. Sob sob” DongWoon tend to make cry face and said with aegyo voice.

DuJun, YoSeob and JiYoon rolled their eye “Oh!! Overacting Maknae.”

YonMe laughed by looking all action “Sorry. DongWoon ya. Teacher give a mission that make not to come to you. If you want to angry, complain to teacher who gave mission.”

“Oh!! Teacher? Let  it be. Hehe~~ I have not brave enough to complain teacher. JiYoon noona, are you ok now? Yesterday we think we’re dead because of you.”

“She said her head is spinning around. Kekeke. Did she make something worng?” YonMe replied because JiYoon still feel spinning.

YoSeob widened his eyes and look everyone clueless face “Is something I missed?”

“Yesterday JiYoon drank Beer before we notice that. At first, we think it was orange juice. When we noticed, she was drunk. Only a little, she made us crazy. A lot of talk, singing aloud and finally she can’t walk, so I and maknae sent her back with piggy back. We think we’re dead.” DuJun replied and laughing while looking JiYoon who is messaging her head.

“wow!! JiYoon ya~~ you can’t stand alcohol. Hahaha” YoSeob teased JiYoon.

“Don’t tell other, oppa. Tell me why you went YonMe practice room yesterday without telling us?!”

“What?! Hyung, is it true?? Did you go to noona?” DongWoon shouted with shock.

YoSeob blushing “I… I just it is too late. And I have to give her some CDs. So I went there.”

“Hyung..betray us. If you tell that, we’ll also follow with you. DuJun Hyung, YoSeob hyung betray us.” Maknae shouted like the kid.

 

“haha~~ DongWoon ya. I already knew that. Why we disturbed their date? YoSeobie didn’t want to meet his princess with us. We should give free time to our cutie couple.”

“MWO…. Cutie couple?? DuJun oppa/ ya!! DuJunie!!”

"Wae...? You two are so cute espically when you are pouted or blushed"

Because of DuJun teased, both YoSeob and YonMe is blushing so hard. YonMe face feel hot and become red like tomatoes.

DongWoon and Jiyoon joined to teased YonMe and YoSeob who is blushing so hard and laughing.

“Aish!! Narphon..chingus!! I’m going my class now.” YonMe ran to her classroom, if she stay there, she feeling burning because of shy.

“YonMe ya.. YonMe.” “Aish!! You made YonMe to shy. I also go now.”

“aww~~ wuri YoSeobie didn’t want to stay us without his princess.” DuJun teased again.

“Ya!! Yoon DuJun. Stop teasing now. Crazy friends!!” YoSeob shouted and pouted.

They laughed so hard by teasing YoSeob. At a little far, JiYeon is watching and listening all of they chatted and she become jealous so much upon YonMe.

“WTH!!! Why YonMe?! Did YoSeob oppa like YonMe? Oh no!! That should be me. Not you, Yoon YonMe. Watch out. Finally I will be YoSeob girlfriend.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Chapter 8 updated ^_^

haha~~~ Everyone has a fun with YonSeob or YoMe couple. kekeke xD how about this chapter?

If my english spelling and grammar was worng, please forgive me. yet english is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Reader. Don't be silent. I'm happy to read your comments.

Thanks for reading ^_^