Chapter 2

Man Meets Woman

To: Kwang Soo <[email protected]>
Fr: Joong Ki <[email protected]>
Subject: HEADLINE NEWS: A giraffe that has lost his head 

 

You NEED to close your mouth,Giraffe. You are going to embarrass yourself in front of her if you don't stop grinning from ear to ear. 

Thanks to your extraordinary height that causes your head to pop up from the cubicle, I can see every emotion running through you right now. Stop staring and smiling like an idiot! Talk to her right now! Dang it! 

Help her with the flowers or something. 

Why is she decorating the cubicle of the new colleague by the way? Is this new colleague someone she is in love with? Okay, don't hit me! My deduction is probably wrong anyway..or maybe the new colleague is someone she wants to impress? Okayyy..that didn't sound too good as well. 

Oh man, I just saw you fell off from your chair AGAIN. Gosh! How many times are you going to do that in front her? 

Do something impressive,Giraffe. 
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To: Chae Won <[email protected]>
Fr: Geun Young <[email protected]>
Subject: How is it?

 

Morning,unnie! 

How's your first day at work? Hope the briefing and introduction this morning went well. 

You have a fun colleague that sits opposite you by the way! This guy is a real beagle. Kwang Soo-shi always bring so much laughter to our company monthly meeting. Don't let his silly antics fool you! As you can see from his height, he used to be a model but he wasn't always happy with the outcome of the pictures. Hence, he decided to take things into his hands and now he is one of our top fashion photographer. Impressive background huh? 

By the way,how do you like the deco on your desk?  

I did it myself this morning before you came in ^^ 

Aren't you going to thank me by treating me lunch? I even went to the florist early this morning just to get you the freshest daisies and a cute mug for your daily caffeine intake ;) 

So what say you? Lunch at 12.30pm? 
 

xoxo

Geun Young
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To: Kwang Soo <[email protected]>
Fr: Jong Kook <[email protected]>
Subject: Grinning forbidden

 

Hey Kwang Soo, 

I have no idea why are you grinning but I will like to forbid this kind of extensive grinning in the office from now on. It's distracting especially when all I could see is your head extending out of the cubicle. 

I am sure you are not grinning at your fashion photographs. Are you? Well, if by any chance you are then I would advise you not to date any models but to work professionally with them. YOU GET ME, Kwang Soo? 

Grinning so extensively shows your dedication to your work. We here at Today's Corporation is well-known to the readers as a dedicated team working towards our goal of bringing the readers crème de la crème. 

Keep in mind that the deadline for this week's cover photo is at 4pm! Stop showing me your teeth and show me your utmost dedication instead! 
 

Jong Kook
Editor-in-chief
Today's Corporation 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

To: Kwang Soo <[email protected]>
Fr: Joong Ki <[email protected]>
Subject: Hellooo.... 

 

Are you still on Earth or is that your clone sitting at cubicle 34? Are you DONE daydreaming? It's been 3 hours since she left.

I am having hunger pangs. How about Rotisserie? I might just eat up a whole chicken now. Woo hoo! ;)

Reply me or else I am going with Jong Kook sunbaenim. On second thoughts, I should really ask Geun Young-shi out for lunch. She is pretty cute after all and who knows I might get a promotion after. 
 

Joong Ki

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
 

To: Kwang Soo <[email protected]>
Fr: Joong Ki <[email protected]>
Subject: .....

 

WHAT WAS THAT SUDDEN PUNCH FOR? I was just joking about having lunch with Geun Young-shi. As if she would have agreed if I had asked. 

Coward, you didn't even dare to wait for my return punch!

So ARE WE HAVING LUNCH or not?


Hungry Monster 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To: Geun Young <[email protected]>
Fr: Chae Won <[email protected]>
Subject: :)

 

Young-ie-ah,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. It's really not necessary but I REALLY LOVE THE DECO! :) You have always been such a sweet girl since young. It's no wonder that Grumpy has always taken a liking to you.

Anyway, the briefing and introduction this morning was alright but I have to say that I don't sense a good vibe coming from Park Shi Yeon-shi. Is it a habit of hers to roll her eyes???

And I have yet to see the humorous side of Kwang Soo-shi. Well, I caught him throwing punches into the air and then he accidentally hit this colleague from the news department in the head. Hmm..now that I think about it, maybe his intention was to hit that guy but somehow his punches were a little off target? This guy seem to be a bit off in the head to me rather than funny.

Let's have lunch and chat more later! Shall we? I miss you :)

 

Chae Won


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To: Joong Ki <[email protected]>
Fr: Kwang Soo <[email protected]>
Subject: Lunch on you :P

 

Buddy, 

Have you seen the new fashion editor? Woots! She's hot. Sadly, my heart has been taken by our lovely and sweet Today's Corporation deputy managing director. Though the new fashion editor, her name is Chae Won-shi by the way is really attractive, my mind has been wandering  to Geun Young-shi the whole morning.

My yearning for her has increased as she closed up the distance between us this morning.

Please SAVE ME from this yearning and longing for her.

 

Giraffe-in-love


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Joong Ki 010-9876-5432

Stop daydreaming and get down to the lobby!
I am already waiting down here. I need my
WHOLE GRILLED CHICKEN.    12.30pm

 

By the way, I just saw your Geun Young-shi coming
out the lift with this beautiful lady HAND-IN-HAND.
You sure your sweetheart isn't a lesbian?     12.31pm

 

Shut up, she's obviously straight! That BEAUTIFUL LADY is my fashion
editor btw! I am alr on my way dwn. Stop rushing me.     12.31pm

 

Are you interested in THAT BEAUTIFUL LADY?;)     12.31pm

 

Maybe... Just get down already, will you? Have you not
heard that a hungry man is an angry man. That's two
angry man waiting for you. Jong Kook sunbaenim
is waiting beside me..haha..you're dead..     12.32pm