Pampered Boy

Sombre

Amber was early that morning. She only listened to music in her iPod while walking to the lecture hall. Amber was shocked because someone suddenly touched her shoulder.

'Im sorry if you're shocked. I tried to call you but you didnt here me.' Its Mr Choi Siwon.

'Ah it's okay, Mr Choi. Im at fault for making you called me several times. Im on my iPod. Im sorry too.' Amber said.

' It's fine really. Most of the students are like you.'

' Why did you call me, Mr Choi? What can I do for you?' Amber asked

'Well. Do you have time right now? i have something to talk to you.' 

Amber hesitated to answer because her class will start in only 10 minuted from then. 

' mmmm..... '

Mr Choi seemed to catch the point ' You have class after this? '

' Yes Sir. Im Sorry.'

'What time are you free?'

' i have an hour free at 1030am, Mr Choi' 

' Okay good. I have class at 1110am. Drop by to my office after you're finished okay?' 

Amber just nodded and Mr Choi walked to his direction. Amber was curious on what Mr Choi would want to say but she just shrugged it off. She have class to attend to. 

Class has started for 10 minutes and suddenly a guy came in. He bowed a little and said sorry for coming late then went up upstairs to sit. 

-That guy is so late, uh so ignorant. He's lucky because this professor is in a good mood or he will not be seated now. Whatever, better late than absent- Amber mumbled alone. 

 

Key packed his stuff quickly after the lecture is finished. He wanted to greet someone but that someone already was already moving to the exit door. He took a quick step before she could get out and greet her.

'Amber'

Amber looked at him and felt annoyed ' What do you want?'

Key just smiled ' Where are you going after this?'

"It doesnt concern you Kim Kibum.' and she quickly dashed out from the class.

Key followed her ' You are not heading to your dorm right?'

' No' Amber answered solely. 

' Okay then. Good luck' Key told Amber then walked away from Amber. 

Amber was still not stopping her walk but feeling weird of Key's. 'What's wrong with him? Ah whatever. What does Mr Choi want to talk to me? Did I do bad with his subject?'

Amber knocked on his door as soon as she arrrived at his office. She heard yes come in then she just opened the door and greet Mr choi. 

' Sit down Amber'

'Thank You sir. mmmm Sir why did you want to see me? did i do bad o last quiz?' amber asked

'ugh no no amber. you did really great recently.'

'then why do you want to see me?'

'do you have free time Amber?'

'mmmm i do now'

'no i mean, like two hours a day for couple days for a week.'

'i dont understand sir'

' i have a student that is really doing bad in his grade and now he's so eager to study but he needs somene to tutor him for a couple time a week.'

'ahhhh'

' can you help him?'

' sir i didnt mean to be rude but i myself cant spent enough time for me to study. im afraid that my grade will go down too'

' oh amber. i dont mean for you to neglect your study. you can teach him along with studying for yourself. this is actually an advantage for you. you can understand more and memorise things more if you explain to someone else'

'Sir i dont know'

'Please Amber. i want to help this student of mine.'

'Okay then. who is he?'

'he's kim kibum from your class'

'who? kim kibum?'

"why? you dont know him?'

' i only knw a little about him.'

'okay Amber. i have to class to attend. i hope you can give us your cooperation."

' alright sir. excuse me'

 

As soon as she walked out of the office, she shrieked in mad. why did he have to ask for a professor;s help?" she sighed heavily.

she heard a 'Hi' from a guy and she doesnt hesitant not to turn to his way because she already knew who it was. 

'Thank you Seongsaengnim'

'thank you for what?'

' for accepting that request.'

'who said i accept that anyway?'

'  no one can ignore Mr. Choi's request.' he said proudly.

' I do then' AMber said that and walked away.

Key was so shocked that he ran to Mr choi's office and asked him questions.

Key chased Amber back after he got his answer then approached Amber with ' Your phone number please?'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

okay thats it. all of sudden i feel like updating and sorry for the short update. 

i salute all of other Keyber's author who wrote their story so long and so nice while here am i, cliche of everthing and short update. 

i hope you can fill the drainness of Keyber's lately with this short update.

It breaks my heart when Key got into wgm with Arisa but i can see him always. it shocked me too when Amber is the mc for wgmtv but also i can see her always speaking in language that i absolutely understand every word of it.