1st - The Good and Bad News

Sombre

Amber POV

'The environment of Seoul city' that was what Amber missed a lot during her semester break. Although the air was not fresh as her hometown, but she still loved it as she lived there for two years already. As she arrived at her rented house, near Seoul University, she quickly opened the door and found that her room mate was there already.

" Hey Luna. How come you're so early? I was the one who always came first." Amber asked Luna.

" Oh my cousin Donghae, he was so nice to send me here. You know what, I just realised that both of you kinda look alike." Luna uttered.

" Oh really. I wish I can see him next time." 

" oh of course!! "

" Amber, I took the last semester's result at the administration before but i forgot to take yours. Im sorry." Luna pleaded.

" It's okay Luna. I'm planning to go now and i wanna stop at the cafe after that. Want me to grab you something? " Amber asked.

" Just sandwich please. I've had a big portion for breakfast earlier. Thanks Amber baby. " 

Amber just said ok and headed out. She walked to tthe administration office and asked for her result. 

" Whats your name please? " the girl at the office asked.

" Amber Josephine Liu." 

" You are the Amber? It's great that you come during my time. I've wanted to meet you."

Amber was a bit lost. " Why did you say that?" 

"Oh you didnt know yet. Your name is in the top 10 student and youre the second. Im so proud of you as you're the only Liu there.nAlthough youre the second still you are in the list. Hehe. The other nine are Korean and you are the one from overseas. You're jjang. Why is it concerning me? Because Im also a Liu.  Sorry for the 'too- much-talking'. Here's your result slip and congratulations Amber."

Amber was so happy and she was a little bit frowned bcs of the girl with the too-much-talking-and-nonstop.

"Thank you then. Im going. Bye." Amber walked out with the smile on her face

 

Key POV

"My mom gonna kill me after this. Uh why the results is going down for every semester. Ugh this is so stressful, Jinwoon-ah. I was on the first class on the first year, second class for the second year and now what third class already?? What reasons should i give to my mom? That is because I was clubbing every night??" asked Key to his bestfriend, Jinwoon.

"Yah, this was your own fault. I went there with you too but i didnt skip classes and lectures." 

"Aaah im going back home bye" 

he drove home

As soon as he reached home, his father could see his expression.

"Kibeom-ah, what;s wrong?" his father asked.

"Cant you tell? "

" Is it about your result for the last semester? Why? Is it so bad? "

" Enough to break you ears after mom coming home."

"Just hear what she blabbers about, dont reply anything or she will get angrier."

The sound of the car drove in was heard.

"Kibeommmm-ah!! Yah you son. Where are you?" his mom shouted.

" Yes mom why?" Key asked 'unknowingly'.

" you asked me why?? What happened to your studies? How come the result is so bad."

" Mom I did my best already!"

" No you didnt. If you were, you are now in first class not the third class."

"I'll work on and try harder mom. im so sorry." he pleaded his mom.

" uhmmm okay. go to sleep. it's late now."

 

 

Key kept thinking about how to make his studies to become good. I NEED A TEACHER.

 

 

_))____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How is it? Sorry it's short update.