Lucky Grass

Lucky Grass [ONE SHOT]

eun walked towards his house .He was very sad because her boyfriend dumped her . ahh ! stupid ! all boys stupid !she talking to herself.."not all boys are useless.Eun..."she look to her back and she see jay,her twin brother that is walking towards her and smiling to her."oppa.."eun hug jay and crying.."lets go home.."jay said to her.eun just follow him and they are walking home together.."oppa.." suddenly eun call her brother..jay stare at her face.."oppa..why people that i love leave eun?eun has a bad luck .."eun sigh while wiping her tears.."who said that eun has a bad luck?said to oppa,let me karate them...its a loss to people who leave eun..because he cant be with my beautiful sister ."persuade jay while pinching her cheek..suddenly,eun release her hug and running forward."who late reach to home,one of us have to wipe floor!!"shout eun from far while running..jay smiling and chasing eun.

 

 "oppa,can u accompany me go shopping?"asked eun to jay that is surfing internet...jay not giving any reaction.."oppa,accompany me go shopping!!"shout eun at his ear..jay shick and fall from the chair..eun is laughing.."what do u want?"asked jay while he try to stand up.."aigoo,oppa have ear trouble..eun said,accompany me go shopping.."said eun while pull his hand.."ohh...lets go,oppa bored right now...later,u have to pay on my food..asked jay.."waaa~its been a long time not go here...!"shout eun as she go into the mall.."is not that two days u went here?"asked jay while scratching his head.."its long time..hahahha xD!lets go!eun pull jay's hand towards one clothing store..,nicky."hi eun!searching for clothes"asked nicky.."no...i'm searching for bicycle..is it sell here?hahahha!searching for clothes eh...but not my clothes..its jay oppa clothes.."can u find that are suitable?"said eun while looking at clothes.

 

   "oppa...yeah!"shout jay.."my eyes hurt seeing your old fashion clothes..hahahha!"said eun while laughing.."wait for a minute,i call my assistant.."shin,come here a minute!"called nicky to one of her worker..shin step towards nicky.."eun,jay,this is shin..he will find the suitable clothes for jay.."said nicky.."annyeonghaseyo"said shin while bow to them.."annyeonghaseyo~"said jay and eun at the same time.."lets folllow me.."invite shin..jay and eun following shin to men clothes.."is it long time both of u become a couple?"suddenly shin asked.."couple..hahah...since in my mom's belly..hahahah!"said jay while laughing..shin looks confuse.."we are twins but not identical..."explain eun.."oohh!mianheyo~i though u are couple,hahahah!"shin laughing together with eun...

 

     "please find smart shirts for jay.."asked eun..."how about this shirt?"asked shin while pointing to the purple shirt.."perfect!"shout eun while take the shirt from shin's hand..without noticing,eun holding shin's hand..both of them stunned for some seconds,then they pulled their hand...jay that is sit and reading magazine just smiling.."mhian...mianheyo..."said eun"no,its ok...i find for jay's shirt again.."shin moves back leaving jay and eun..jay laughing..eun bow with a shy feeling sitting beside jay .

 

    a few minutes later,shin back bringnig some clothes.."try it on..changing is beside there.."said shine while pointingto the changing room..jay take all the clothes and go to the changing room..shin sit beside eun.."u always go out with jay?"asked shin starting the conversation.."yup!i always go out with jay.."said eun.."so,when u go out with your boyfriend?"asked shin again..."her happy face change suddenly.."mianh...mianhei ..i didnt mean .."said shin after he saw eun's face.."its ok..actually i always have a bad luck when i have a namja...its 3 times i have clash with them.."eun sigh..."bad luck?wae?"asked shin.."because every times i have a namja,it mus happen something..my first namja leave me because of he study abroad..second clash,it because of his family..his family dont like me..my third namja leave me because he have another girl..."explain eun with a dissapointed tone..eun stare at shin's face..shin laughing.."why u lauging?"asked eun with astrange feeling.."namja who left you are waste because they cant be with a beautiful girl like you"explain shin."hahahha!you said that like jay oppa.."eun laughing.."see!jay is agree with me"said shin.. 

 

 

   suddenly jay appear in front of shin and eun.."how with those shirts?"asked shin.."ok!i buy all of this shirts!"shout jay..eun shock.."oppa,eun dont have much many to buy all of this shirts"explain eun...."hahaahh!u dont worry,all of this shirts have 75% discounts.."explain shin while laughing.."aisshhh....gumawo sin!"shout eun while hugging shin..jay and shin are stunned..eun  release her hug to shin and go to counter because she shy..jay laughing.."try it shin,eun is single now..hahahha!"shin  still smiling because he shocked.."oppa!all of the shirts,bring it here!"shout eun from the counter.."hwaiting shin!"said jay while patted his shoulder then he go to the counter.. 

 

 

  since that day,eun and shin always meet.their relation becomes more close..but one  day she not receive any news about shin...eun starts worrying abot shin..but she just keep it in her heart..but..after one week they not contact each other,eun starts feel suspicious..she starts find shin at the place that they always meet..from early morning to late evening,she find for shin..but shin still cant be find..she go home and feel dissapointed..in her heart full of question is shin are same with all of her ex boyfriend.."i'm really unfortunate.."she sigh ..

 

    suddenly she see something at field beside the way of her home..there is  a boy searching for something at field.."mr,...do u missing something?"asked eun to that boy..as he looking ,eun and that boy are shocked.."shin?"shout eun while walking towards shin.."eun?!hye...,hehhehe"shin hiding something in his hand..."what are you doing here?you are dirty..do you know,its been a week you not contact me!?"eun scolded him.."i....i....eun,mianheyo..i didnt contact you because i'm searching for this thing.."explain shin while take out something from his pocket.."what is this?"asked eun... 

 

     "lucky grass" shin give 'lucky gve a grass' to eun..."lucky grass?for what?"asked eun again.."for you..people said that 'lucky grass' can remove bad luck and give a happpiness to the people that can search it.."explain shin.."for me? can remove bad luck?"eun become more confused..

 

    suddenly shin kneel in front of eun.."han soo eun,would you be my girlfriend?i hope with "lucky grass',our relationship will last forever.."said shin.."eun stunned with shin words ...then she bow to shin and said ,"jung shin woo,i agree to be your girlfriend,but 'lucky grass' is not enough to remove my bad luck..hahahha!eun hug shin and one kiss flow on shin's cheek.."gumawo for searching 'lucky grass' for me...but for me,only you can remove my bad luck.."whisper eun slowly....eun throw the 'lucky grass' to to the air and it fly by wind...