Valentine's

Valentine's Day For Jess

11:00

"Minwoo! Salt doesn't go into the chocolate batter! Omo! Just let me do it!" Hyunseong yelled, reaching for the red bowl Minwoo was currently mixing in salt into.

"No! Hyung, I want to do it. I want my chocolates to Jess to be the ones I made, not like the ones you've made for my past girlfriends," Minwoo protested, moving out of his hyung's reach, and giving him a cute pout.

"Fine. But throw that one in the bowl away, you put salt instead of sugar into it," Hyunseong sighed, not able to resist Minwoo's cute pout.  

"Yah! Minwoo? Do want you want your girlfriend to die?" Kwangmin's voice sailed into the small kitchen as he and his twin walked in.

"Yeah," Youngmin agreed, "last time you tried to make her sweets, she was in the hospital for 3 days with a stomach ache."

Minwoo's face fell as his remembered the time he tried to make you a cake and but didn't put in the right ingredients, and you had an awful tummy ache for a long time. Youngmin noticed his sad face and stepped out of his younger brothers arms, and placed his hand on his shoulder,

"Minwoo-ah? We were just joking. I know you will make the best sweets for Jess," Youngmin apologized, hoping that would lift Minwoo's spirits.

Sure enough it did, the younger's face bright and cheerful again, 

"Really, hyung? You really think so?" Minwoo asked, hopeful once again.

"Yes," Kwagmin said, stepping up and putting his hand on his hyung's shoulder, "anyway, we have to go. Me and Youngie have a date with the candy store. Good luck, Minwoo-ah."

"Thank you!" Minwoo squealed, happy once more,"Hope you buy good candy."

"Oh, we will," Yongmin said, grabbing his lighty-tanned sweatshirt, and tugging it over his head.

"You bet," Kwangmin added, grabbing Youngmin's arm and the pair headed out.

Once the front door shut, Hyunseong turned to Minwoo,

"Minwoo-ah? I'm afraid I have to leave too, Jeongmin and I have a double date with Miss A's Suzy and Wonder Girl's Yubin," Hyunseong said, "but I'll leave you the directions to make the chocolat blanc, and if you follow the directions carefully, I promise it will turn out perfectly." And just as he finished saying that, Jeongmin came bouncing into the kitchen.

"Hyung? Are your ready?" he asked, grabbing the car keys off the counter.

"Yes. Just leaving Minwoo-ah the directions for the chocolat blanc. Be done in a few minutes..." Hyunseong said, trailing off at the end as he lost his train of thought.

"Aish...Hyunseong hurry up. I can't wait to see Yubin!!" Jeongmin whined, starting to get impatient.

"Clam your ," Hyunseong said, hanging the piece of paper to Minwoo, "I'm done."

"Thanks Hyunseong," Minwoo said, taking it and reading it carefully.

"No problem," Hyunseong said, smiling, "just don't break my kitchen, Minwoo-ah!"

"Okay, I promise!" Minwoo, said, shoving the both of them out of the kitchen and out the front door.

Then, while putting on a cute pink apron, he called you,

"Jess, babe, you there?" he asked as you picked up.

"Yes, I'm here. What do you want to do for Valentine's Day?" you asked.

"I have something planned already. Can you com over at say 1?" MInwoo asked, not giving away anything.

"Okay. I'll get ready. Love you baby," you say, smiling at the thought of Minwoo's surprise.

"Sweet. Love you too, bye honey," Minwoo say, blowing you a kiss though the phone and hanging up.

"Now time to get started!" Minwoo said, rereading Hyunseong's directions, "1 cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of vanilla, and...."

12:50

"Aish..." Minwoo, sighed. In the span of an hour and 50 minutes, he managed to break Hyunseong's oven, burn the chocolat blanc, and ruin the rest of the kitchen altogether.

Just then, Boyfriend's sleepy leader, Donghyun, came into the kitchen.

"What the hell!" Donghyun shouted, now fully awake, "what did you do?!"

"I tried to make chocolat blanc," Minwoo said, quietly.

Donghyun said nothing, except do an about-face, and walk to the living room and turn on the TV.

Minwoo knelt down on his knees and looked at the burn chocolat blanc's.

"Omo...I just wish I could make her chocolates, I want her to smile like those girls in the dramas. Just wanted to make her happy," he mumbled.

"To make me happy about what?" you say, as you walk up to him and kneel down next to him.

"The sweets..." Minwoo says, but he trails of as you pick one up and pop it into your month and start chewing.

After a while of watching you chew the chocolat blanc, he says, "are you okay?"

"It's fine. Actually sweet! Want to taste?" you ask him.

"Sure." he says, expecting you to reach into the oven a pull out a piece and hand it to him, but instead you kiss him, pushing your tongue into his mouth.

Your tongue wrestle in your mouths for a while. But then, Minwoo, reaches down and slips his hand up your shirt, grabbing your beasts. A small groan escapes your lips and you feel him smile against your lips. But you surprise him by reaching down and grabbing his crotch. A loud moan comes from him and Donghyun shouts,

"Yah! What would Hyunseong say if he say you doing it in his kitchen!"

His voice shocks the both of you back to reality, and you both stand up, panting and red-faced.

MInwoo smiles at you as his kisses you again, leaning his forehead on yours,

"Don't worry, Jess, Donghyun is just pissed, he doesn't have a girlfriend to spend his Valentine's Day with," Minwoo says, loud enough for Donghyun to hear.

"Yah! Minwoo! I'm going to tell Hyunseong if you don't shut your trap!" he warns.

"Opps. Oppa's mad," you say as Minwoo pulls you into his room.

The rest of the afternoon is filled with the both of you screaming each other's names, low moans and groans, and the sound of skin on skin.

 

Meanwhile, below you guys:

"Those damn kids, so loud," Donghyun grumbles, filping though Korean dramas.

 

Later that day:

"Minwoo, Donghyun?! We're ho- MINWOO, YOU BRAT!!!"