Our Mini Vacation.

I Realize I'm In Love

There was a break at school for Yoona,Kikwang,Jaejoong,and Daehyun. Yoona was hanging around home. Kikwang called up yoona. 

"Yeobasseyo?" She answered. 
"Oh Yoona..its Kikwang, do you by chance,wanna go somewhere?" He replied.
"like a date?" She asked he started blushing as he was on the phone
"y-y-y-ye..." He said.
"hehe addaso that will be cool!" She chuckled 
"YES! I-i-i will pick you up..annyeong! see you later!" he hung up. yoona chuckled and hurried to get ready.

---

Kikwang was outside and waited for Yoona,she went down and he gazed at her... She went into the car and saw him staring at her. "waeyo do i look weird?" She asked he smiled. "Anniyo.... look" He tricked her and kissed her on the cheek he blushed like her. He smiled. "kaja." She nodded and put her seatbelt on. 

On The way to their destination,yoona fell asleep...kikwang chuckled and took a turn to the beach,he went out of the car so Yoona can rest...Yoona woke up a couple minutes later and saw Kikwang nowhere around..Yoona panicked but then she saw him out in the sand making a sand castle. She chuckled and went out of the car..she walked towards Kikwang.

"You're finally awake." He chuckled. "uh-huh. Why are we here?" Yoona asked. "We are gonna spend a night together." Kikwang replied with a big grin on his face,yoona started blushing..."Yah don't smile like that!" She yelled. Kikwang chuckled. "AHHHA! You're Blushing!" Kikawng laughed. Yoona angrily went back into the car..

Kikwang went into the car and looked at Yoona. "Addaso...mianhae...mianhae yoona,Mianhae forgive me addaso?" He begged. Yoona chukcled. "Aigoo You're too cute." She laughed. kikwang frowned. "Addaso mianh,kaja." Yoona smiled. Kikwang nodded. 

---

They went to a little room which they have to share. Yoona and Kikwang set up a blanket on the floor, with their pillows but Yoona sets a pillow between them Kikwang pouted. 

"What are you doing?" He pouted. Yoona looked at him. "addaso..." She smiled and put the pillow under her head. Yoona closed her eyes,but saw that kikwang was staring at her,

"Waeyo you can't sleep?" She asked. "anniya.." He smiled, "Kikwang oppa can i ask a question?" Yoona asked, he nodded. "Why do you like me?" She asked,

he smiled and he placed his finger on her forehead, "Why i like you? you're beautiful,you're cool,you're strong,and You are real. When i look at you my heart just beats faster,bbut when i see you with other guys,it breaks. And when i touch you,it seems it seems like i can hear your voice somehow, even if you're not talking. As you know, I wanna see you,i wanna talk to you,I wanna hold you,i wanna kiss you,i wanna be with you EVERY Minute," He Smiled Yoona smiled And quickly hugged him he started blushing crazy. She smiled.

"Me Too! Me Too! I like You! I like you alot!" Yoona hugged him tight...kikwang her hair gently.Then they slowly fall asleep...

---

11:18am Tommorrow..

Kikwang woke up,and stretched,he looked to his side and saw Yoona NO WHERE! He panicked and dressed up. He saw her phone not inside the room she didn't see her anywhere. He dressed up and ran outside...He saw Yoona sitting on the sand,talking to someone on the phone.

"Aigoo...YOON-" He cutted himself off as he saw her talking to someone on the phone.He walked towards her. She wasn't smiling but she was frowning.. "ye. I understand,mianhaeyo." She said and hung up. "Who were you talking to" kikwang asked as she got startled.

"Boss. (her dad). I quit,And he didn't have such a fond reaction like alwayskundae...its worth it." Yoona smiled at Kikwang.

"Yoona what exactly is your dream?" Kikwang asked. "I been wanting to learn fashion..kundae,its at New York.Kundaeyo.." Yoona replied hugging her knees. "Kundaeyo?" kikwang asked. Yoona held his hand and looked at him. and pointed at him. "I have a new dream. You. I wanna be together with you,I wanna eat with you,and i wanna see you every minute. I can't last a day without seeing you."

She smiled. "So, am i ruining your true dream?" Kikwang frowned  

Yoona's eyes widened. "Anniyo! Yah! what nonsense are you talking about? You are my dream and you're like a dream it feels totally unreal." she smiled.

kikwang frowned,Yoona glanced at him and stood up. He looked at her. " Don't worry about my dreams,its not like im able to go. So,don't interfere with my dream. You're my dream now,not fashion thats the past.." She said with a tear streaming down. 

"Kundaeyo,due to my popularity, you might get hurt because of everything that has happened. Im The Choi Company's daughter.So you may know lots of rumors are going around now. Please let me try to fix this addaso?" She looked at Kikwang. He nodded...she sighed then smiled. "i will be inside for a bit." She said but Kikwang grabbed her arm. And kissed her with tears streaming down. Yoona had her eyes wide opened. He pulled. "Don't let me ruin your dream. Im not afraid to get hurt.Im afraid if you get hurt." He said holding her face... 

"How can i live with that?" Yoona asked with a tear running down. "knowing that you're actually gonna get hurt because of me. How can i live with that Lee Kikwang?" Yoona repeated. She sighed... "Lets forget this conversation addaso? Kaja." Yoona said and avoided it as she walked away into the house. 

-----

2 hours later Yoona & Kikwang were eating ramen but suddenly someone called Yoona. Yoona picked up.

"Yeobasseyo? Oh Sunbae! Waeyo?" She answered kikwang looked at her. 

"right now? addaso ill check komowayo. Annyeong." She hung up, she stood up and got her laptop. She typed the website subae told her to (its a gossip website). Yoona looked at it and scrolled down and saw her, and hyun joong kissing pictures and caught them holding hands going in her rooftop,walking together etc. And theres pictures of her and Kikwang kissing,hugging,holding hands, drinking quicklys. laughing... even when they were on the beach. just 2 hours ago...

Yoona called up someone. "what is it?" Kikwang asked as taking a look...he was shocked as well. 

"Secretary Kang. Choi Yoona immida, hows it going there in Choi Company? EH?! Addasoyo. Secretary Kang please try to track who ever did this. Anniya ill handle it once we track the person. Ye. Kamshamida. " She hung up. She stood up and went outside. She yelled. "DAIWA! (COME OUT!) Coward? COME OUT NOW! AISH!" Yoona yelled in fusturation. 

"Kikwang oppa kaja. Lets go back to Seoul Chejbal. I don't want anymore further trouble concerning that man's company (Choi Company,her dads)." Kikwang just frowned and nodded, They went back to the car and drove back up to Seoul. "Mianahe." She said. "Anniya kwenchana,we can go on a mini vacation another time." He replied. 

---

Kikwang dropped yoona off at the front entrance of the Choi Company...as he drove off..

As she walked in she saw a whole crowd of people with cameras,mics,and notepads. Interviewing her father..

"Yoona.." Her dad spotted her. They all went towards her. "cameras roll!" She heard people say. Yoona smirked. 
"Yoona ssi are these rumors true?" A lady asked they put their mics towards her.  Yoona looked straight at a crew.

"I,well known fashion designer Choi Yoona or Im Yoona.I would like it if you don't concern yourselves in my personal buisness " Yoona replied. "Do you have anyone in your heart right now?" She asked again "i have to protect him..." she thought. "Anniyo" She replied. "You can hear my voice right? Im doing this to protect you,Lee Kikwang." she thought again

"We heard you will take the offer at New York. Are you going to New York?" they asked again, "anniyo. Mianhaeyo,no more further questions there will be a press conference tommorrow so please hold all your questions there." She said and exited out...she walked weakly to her rooftop, and sighed she spotted Kikwang. "before you say anything. I will be going to a press conference tomorrow so,i want to rest." She said as opening the gate. He grabbed her arm and kissed her. 

"Saranghae Yoona." He said and left. She began to sleep

i will protect you Lee Kikwang....even it does mean to go to New York...

------

Yoona's press conference she sat next to nobody because it was only her.Then Kikwang came.... 

"Yoona ssi, in this picture you're seen with two different guys whats your thought on this. (the top Hyun joong and her the bottom: Her and kikwang)" they asked... Yoona stared at it. She looked at kikwang as answering questions.

"people are so bored...to be following around others. Isn't that stupid. Don't they have a life?" Yoona honestly answered.

"Yoona ssi its for the public though." They answered Yoona smirked and looked at the person who answered.

"Why does the public need to know my personal life? Why do they care? You guys have dreams...right? So achieve them instead of trying to know other peoples life." Yoona said. 

"Is it true you were offered a fashion position at Seattle a month ago?" they asked again...Yoona looked at kikwang who was shocked. 

"Ye." Yoona answered.

"Why did you turn it down?" 

"Because im afraid i will kill myself if i don't see that person for a long time." Yoona replied. 

"What is this picture of you and this man drinking together (kikwang and her)" 

"Wow. You have lots of pictures...Hes just a FRIEND" yoona replied with a bitter smile. 

----

Last Question....

"yoona are you willing to come to New York?" They asked...yoona looked at kikwang then she looked down and faced them.

"I believe it will make things better around here if im not around that person...I, Choi Yoona is willing to go to New York,in order to protect and achieve my dreams...." She replied with a tear streaming down..

"Kundaeyo...Wherever im at,no matter how long the distance is between us, we will still be together. In Order to achieve your dreams theres risks you may take. Even if it is a hard...i have an employee here.. Secretary Kang,( points at him from her left). He wanted to make money for his family especially his wife and kids who are in Japan...waiting for his dad to come home, This man....he hasn't taken a day off in 5 years...ever since he worked here to make money for his family. His daughter is 12 and his son is now 9 years old.... The last time he saw them was 5 years ago..its hard right? His dream was to make money for his family,and return to his family...thats why i respect him so much. So My basic point here is, You need to take risks,no matter what. Just to achieve one dream you have to make a huge risk, and in the end you achieve it." Yoona smiled. They were all  crying including,Secretary kang,Her dad,mom,and her even her brother. 

She smiled and stood up. "Thats why everyone of you have to stop what you're doing right now even if it pays lots of money,achieve your true dream,if this is your dream congrats." She smiled at all of them and bowed. She went off stage and saw all the tears on every one of their faces she looked at Kikwang and just went out the door...

Kikwang chased after Yoona but saw she was outside...she was crying he took a step outside. "You did well yoona...you did well." She sighed heavily and again,walked weakly to her house ,Kikwang followed her,as watching her trip, toppoling over. 

"New York...New York...New York...if i go will i just hurt him?" She froze as she talked to herself... "this will just protect him for a while,to get things cleared." Yoona said and walked towards the gate. 

"Are you really going?" kikwang asked. "Aish...you scared me...im thinking of going....I Want to protect you." She said. 
"PROTECT ME FROM WHAT!?" He yelled

"If i go,can you forget me?" Yoona asked he pulled her into a kiss. "Anni. I will never! I need You. If you want to be together with me forreals than tell the press everything spill everything!" He said.

"Mianh. Lets see what happens tommorrow.." She said and walked back inside. 

---

Author's Note: Hope You all liked this chapeter! Enjoy the upcoming chapters! Annyeong! Kamshamida!