Final

Hello Baby!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai groaned as the sun light hit his face so he grabbed a pillow to cover himself. He then realized that Baekhyun wasn't by his side anymore. He opened his eyes to look for Baekhyun.

"Oh, you’re awake. " Baekhyun said, busy putting his makeup on.

 "Where are you going?” he asked, rubbing his eyes.

He then realized that Baekhyun was rubbing his big belly and he looked like in pain, "Is Yifan coming out?”

 "Mmm... He was kicking me nonstop and my contractions are in between 2 minutes. It was like when our twins were born. " Baekhyun said and continued what he was doing.

 Kai immediately sat up and went to their shared closet, "Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” he said and while changing his clothes. "I need to prepare myself first.”

 "What about the twins? Where are they?" Kai asked while bring out all the things that Baekhyun needed.

"They’re down stairs with Kyungsoo... How do I look? "Baekhyun asked whilst playfully batted his eyes.

Kai went towards him to wound his arms around the smaller male, gently kissing him in the forehead, "You are as beautiful as always" he said sincerely, making the other blush.

 "You really are good with sugar-coated words.” Baekhyun said and gave kai a peck on the lips.

~ ~ ~

Downstairs, the twins were nervously waiting for their umma and appa.

"Uncle Kyungsoo, are you sure that umma is going to give birth?"

"Is he going to be alright?!! " the twins asked Kyungsoo nervously.

Kyungsoo chuckled at the sight, "Of course he is going to be alright. Why wouldn’t he be? "

"Because on the TV, there were so many blood! And the woman even fainted! " Sehun said, panicking.

"Wha-" Kyungsoo was cut when the couple came down.

Baekhyun was all dress up. "I'm ready. Let’s go to the hospital.” Baekhyun said, rubbing his belly and whispering "Calm down baby, umma will see you soon. "

"Umma, why aren’t you screaming like the girl on the TV? "Luhan asked curiously because from what he had watched, the woman was screaming at her husband to bring her to the hospital.

"And why aren’t you panicking? Aren’t you supposed to? "Sehun asked. The three adults laughed at the twins' innocent questions.

"You two always believe what you watch on the television, umma's case is different, he is special.” Kai said and ruffled the twin’s hair.

 "Enough with the talk, let’s get going before your umma gives birth here. " Kyyungsoo said as he ushered the couple out of their h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter