Jealousy (part 2)

A silent angel and a spoiled prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We arrived at my apartment and Sungjong is preparing to make a late night snack for us. I don’t know why he acts so ‘active’ tonight. Usually I’m the one who’ve been excited of doing this and that with him, but today he even hug me when he entered the car, he choose a movie for us to watch –thriller-horror-with-a-blood-covered-woman-as-the-cover- and now he making a snack for us.

All of this thing he does make me even more worried of what he might say later. Regardless the worry feeling, I feel so happy because Sungjong is being this cheerful. I’m just hoping that it wouldn’t be a bad news for me. Huft~

I saw that he being uncomfortable of his long hair while preparing the Eomukbar –yeah, he is making Eomukbar for us, how on earth did he know how to make Eomukbar? It’s a mystery- so I search all over my room to find a hair tie. After I found one, I approach him and tied his hair for him. His hair is so soft and fluffy at my hand. After I finished, he look at me and smiling. “You’re welcome” I said.

Since I was slightly gloomy today, and Sungjong is being nice, I don’t know what gotten into me suddenly I put my hand around his waist and back hugging him. Seems like he didn’t mind at my action, so I just keep my hand there and lean forward to rest my chin at the crook of his neck. With his tied hair, my nose just got a full access to his neck and it makes me shivering. His scent, his deathly scent is never change. I tried to use all the products that he used, but I never found the similar scent of him on me. I guess it was just Sungjong’s scent and have nothing to do with any product that he used.

“Its smell good” unconsciously I said. Sungjong smiled and cut a thumb size of the sausage and feed me. I ate the sausage while smiling, it’s not the food that I mean; it’s you. You smell nice Sungjong ah~ This time I just keep this thought in my head.

Sungjong is moving here and there around the kitchen, and I keep sticking at his back, hugging him from behind like a panda on the bamboo tree. I know that he might find it hard to move and all with me clinging on him, but he didn’t show any rejection towards my action, so I just keep it going. And all this time I was just stay quiet, not a single word from me.

After he finished with his Eomukbar, he peeled mangoes for us. Then he brings all the food outside, into the living room. Then he tapped my hand slowly, I know he want me to let go of him.  I shook my head and say “shiro!” while hugging him tighter. He tapped my hand for the second time, and again I answer him with “shiro!”. Well, I might look like I’m teasing him right now, but honestly I’m enjoying every moment when I can embrace him like this, I really don’t want to let him go. Suddenly he reaches back above his head, and he the top of my head. Sungjong’s hand is caressing my hair and it feels so good. I closed my eyes and enjoying the sensation that he made me feel. At some point, it makes me want to cry, because I know I always want him to do this to me, but at the meantime, it makes me more and more afraid of what he want to say later.

Jjongie ah~ you’re torturing me you know?

He’s my head for about 2 minutes when he slightly tapping at my hand again. This time I know I can’t act childish anymore, so I let him go. He turns around and smiled at me, sweet smile, the kind of smile that can make you diabetes because of the sweetness. Then he pointing at the couch, command me to sit down and watch the movie. “Arraseo” I said.

We changed the movie after 5 minutes. Well, Sungjong saw me look away when the bloody scene is appear, consider the movie was only played for 5 minutes, but there is already a lot of blood being spill, I guess Sungjong decided that this is not my kind of movie, so he changed it into some action comedy. Aaaah~ finally a kind of movie that I can relate, and I rest my head on Sungjong’s lap for the rest of the movie.

Finally the movie is over, and Sungjong took all the dirty plate to wash it. But I can’t wait any longer, so I took my iPad and following him. I’m waiting until he finished the dishes, and I gave him the iPad from behind. And again I’m back hugging him in front of the sink. “Now, what do you want to tell me Jjongie?”. He smile and start tapping on the iPad.

‘Ok I’ll tell you, but you need to promise to keep silent until I’m finished. Arraseyo?’

“Ok, I promise”

‘Today Woohyun-hyung told me something.’

See, I know it’ll have something to do with that Woohyun guy. Glad that I’m le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter