Begins

Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I want to break up."  

Those words haunted my head for days. I miss her, so much. 

Did she really leave me? Does she really not in love with me? Questioning those at all nights, I cried myself to sleep. 

Yes, a guy shouldn't cry. But it hurts me a lot. 

I gave her everything, just to make her mine. And when I finally had her, she lied to me. She accepted me to be my girlfriend because she was just bored. 

I just couldn't let her go. 

My hand weakly reached for my cellphone on my bedside table. My fingers trembled dialling her number. 

"you"

I held my phone beside my ear. Pick up, sweetheart. there's a lot to be explained yet. I'll make you mine back. 

"Hello?" The voice that I really missed echoed through my cellphone. "Himchan oppa?"

"Yeah, how are you?" I asked, starting a warm conversation. "Ahh~ I'm fine." She replied. 

"Can I ask you something, you?" I rubbed at the back of my neck, gathering courages to continue. "Sure," 

I remained silent for some time. "W-why, did you break us up last time? I didn't get to know." 

She sighed slightly. "O-oppa." She breathed. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't love you." She explained. "I accepted you out of sympathy." 

I gasped in disbelief. It took some while to get everything. "Then.. let's start again." I replied. 

She remained silent, while I anxiously waiting for her answer. "Take your time, yo

Please log in to read the full chapter