Drama 02 - Black & White

✰F i x e d ★ S t a r ★ R o l e p l a y { CLOSED }



`Black & White / Fluff-Romance
 Cast: Nam Woohyun & Jung Krystal *
Setting: At the Couple's Apartment

//Scene 01;
The girl entered the house while the guy trying to follow her while saying that he's sorry and using his aegyo. But she just walked out to the terrace to hide her flushed face from the efforts that he did for her to be forgiven.

//Scene 02;
The guy tried to concentrate on playing his guitar but the girl the radio to distract him so he will give his attention to her. So he stopped her from her dancing. Then the girl began to sulk at him and left to the terrace. She noticed the snow falling down so she decided to call for the him. The man pretended not to hear her at first but eventually he followed her to the terrace.

//Scene 03;
The guy tried to watch the television but the girl distracted him again by covering the television, trying to grab his attention. Eventually, she gave up and grabbed the newspaper as she sat down on the couch. The guy got up from the floor to sit beside her and looked at the newspaper that she is reading but the she just brought it away from him. And an eye-contact happened between them and slowly moving their heads closer. Before their lips meet, the guy stood up from his seat to answer the phone with a playfully grin stretched across his lips. The girl got upset and removed the phone line before sending a death glare to him.

//Scene 04;
Soon enough, a fight began about the guy's lack of attention towards the girl. The girl tried to lift the guy's baggage to him but she ended up failing from the difficult weight of the baggage. A small laughter emitted by the guy in amusement but it resulted into a walk out from the girl. So he followed her to the terrace and he casually locked his arms around the girl's waist as he try to apologize towards her then snow started to fall again.


=August 16,2013=