I'm in!

I'm in!

“Hey Yu can you stand up for a bit?” Yamapi asked while standing close to his boyfriend who was messing with his notebook.

 

“Hum ok, but for what?” Tegoshi asked while putting his note aside and getting up, standing in front of his boyfriend.

 

“I just want to try something Yu.” Yamapi says with a sweet smile.

 

“Ok then, hope it isn't something weird.” Tegoshi says poking the taller man’s chest.

 

“No it isn't, now make a circle with your arms in front of you, like you were holding a big ball.”

 

“Eh? And you said it wasn't weird. Like this?” He asks while extending his arms then intertwining his fingers from both hands.

 

“Yes! Exactly like that, now just hold still for a bit.”

 

“Pi what are you doing?” Tegoshi asks while his boyfriend is suddenly crouching in front of him.

 

“Just wait, and stay still.” Yamapi said from the floor.

 

“Fine...” Tegoshi says pouting, thinking his lover is finally going crazy after all, but he can't help the high squeal that came out from his lips as suddenly Yamapi leaped up right in the middle of Tegoshi’s arms.

 

“Yosh! I’m in!” Yamapi shouts happily waving his arms in the air in a victory pose.

 

“What are you doing baka!?” Tegoshi asks surprised but not moving his arms that now were around Yamapi’s torso.

 

“I’m just finding a new way to be IN your arms since I’m IN love with you!” Yamapi says with a wide smile just before bending forward and hugging Tegoshi tightly.

 

“Mouu you’re such an idiot Pi...” Tegoshi murmurs blushing while hiding his face against Yamapi’s broad chest. Yamapi always came up with cheesy lines, that Tegoshi loved but couldn't help but blush when hearing them.

 

“Hehehe I know...” Yamapi chuckles tightening his hug a bit, then moving his hand towards Tegoshi’s chin, making him look up to him. “But its the love I feel for you that makes me want to do this silly things.”

“Aww Pi...” Tegoshi says with a smile in his lips as he moves up to reach for Yamapi’s lips with his own, sealing them in a sweet and slow kiss, that always made them feel warm inside, and feel like they just had found out their love for each other all over again.