others

❝ m a x s t y l e ❞ ┇ { h2 media new coed group } — official thread.
                

 

 

 

 

others       

     

 

 

 

 

sub-groups

to be added.

     

 

 

 

 

group trivia

01 ¦ maxstyle's average height is 168.83cm and average weight is 56.17kg.

02 ¦ the tallest member is chanhee (184cm) and the shortest member is jinjae (147cm). 

03 ¦ the heaviest member is james (77kg) and the lightest member is jinjae (32kg).

04 ¦ four members can speak fluent english and they are jinjae, james, haram and daeseol but only jinjae, james and haram

        are considered to be the english trio because they grew up in english countries.

05 ¦ four members can play the guitar: chanhee, jinjae, mingxue and daeseol.

06 ¦ four members can speak fluent mandarin: sanggil, yerin, mingxue and daeseol.

07 ¦ three members are non-pure koreans: james, mingxue and hinata.

08 ¦ all maxstyle's members have twitter accounts.

09 ¦ three members used to be trainees at sm entertainment: jinjae, jongin and minae.

10 ¦ four members have blood type o, three members have blood type ab, two members have blood type a, three members

       have blood type b.

11 ¦ three members were born in south korea but migrated to other countries: james, sanggil and haram.

12 ¦ two members have other names: haram (daniel jung) and jinjae (emmett jae).

13 ¦ three members are related to other idols: chanhee (shinee's minho), jongin (exo-m's chen) and shinhee (2am's jinwoon).

14 ¦ there are two 91-liners, three 92-liners, two 94-liners, one 95-liner, one 96-liner, two 97-liners and one 99-liner.

15 ¦ nobody was born in january, april, august and october. the most popular birth month is february.

16 ¦ six members lived in foreign countries: james, sanggil, haram, hinata, mingxue and jinjae.