Invasion of Hyung-hearts- Attempt 1

Jonghyun - Overlord of the Hyungwhores.

Jonghyun sat on his throne, mulling over the current state of affairs. Sounds of laughter drifting in from the other side of his throne room. He wrinkled his nose at them all in disgust. His throne was being usurped. He had to stop it. He had to- someone sighed and raised the blanket off of Jonghyun's head. "Hyung, you sure you don't wanna join us?" He asked warily. Jonghyun's hair was static-y and clinging to the blanket. "My throne room!" He howled. "How dare you-" With another sigh Minho dropped the blanket unceremoniously back on his deluded hyung's head. Jonghyun curled into the blanket like it was a person. He had been betrayed! That traitor almost destroyed his throne room! He pulled out a bag of M&M's from under his pillow and began his retaliation- chucking them at people. At least until he realized he was wasting precious chocolate and gobbled up the rest for himself. He felt lousy. M&M's could not fill the emptiness inside him. He needed a new tactic. 
-0-


Jonghyun decided to get from his throne of despair and visit his company's new band in their dormroom since they were rookies and would probably be watching movies and eating cookies instead of actually going out and making use of their free time to do some grinding in some seedy club.
He glided almost ninja-like to EXO's dorm. The dorm was luckily unlocked.
He burst in and hollered ''THE PRINCE OF YOUR DREAMS IS HERE. 
Form a single file line please.''
He was answered with 11 dumbstruck faces , only Baekhyun (the ) was giggling inconspicously while Chanyeol was clueless (as usual).
D.O was in his favorite owl element.
Kris had his face on.
Sehun and Kai turned back to their video game.
Xuimin looked frightened and snuggled closer into Luhan's lap.
Lay and Chen were doing a healing exercise which required Lay to massage Chen's sensually.
Suho was shielding Tao from the bad bad man who had barged into their dorm announced despite the fact that he could barely cover half of their ty maknae. 

"Prince of your dreams!" He repeated, when no one offered any reaction. Jonghyun opened his arms for emphasis. Baekhyun was just bounding into them, happy as a bunny, when Chanyeol tackled him down. "LET ME GO!" Baekhun tried his best to get out from under his best friend but unfortunately, said best friend was twice his size and ate a lot. As they struggled on the floor, Jonghyun pulled a grin again and looked at everyone else. "Well. Anyone else?" Kris sighed and stepped forward. Suho seemed to be egging him on with his pleading glances. Jonghyun was too pleased with the fact that Kris had admitted he was the prince of his dreams to notice the fist before it decked him.