Close Friend Bonding^^

Behind the Scenes ..

 

~gui gui’s pov

So here I am chatting with my friend Angel. She kept on spazzing crazily about her imaginary boyfriend Chinen Yuri ..you know the cutest member of Hey Say Jump as my bestie Angel said. “gui, you listening?” Gel poked my cheeks..”yes I am” 

Gel: no you’re not

Me: Are we going to argue about this?

Gel: uhmmmm okey no! gosh I totally forgot

Me: whut?o.O

Gel:  Freaking kissable DONGHAE and SIWON are having a drama here in Taiwan called SKIP BEAT with Ivy Chen. I’mma freakin’ kill her right now from jealousy -.-…….the kill part is you know a joke haha

Me: my jaw just dropped……”DONGHAE? DONG TO THE YUMMY HAE is staring in a drama! THAT’S…..THE BEST!”

 

Both of us screamed like weirdoes and if this was an anime we would probably be banging our heads to the ceiling, walls and the floor.  I mean, we like anything super junior ,anything kpop or jpop. wahhhhhhh!!!!!! I was snapped back to reality when a certain flirtatious prince texted me. I didn’t even notice a smile formed on my kissable lips.

Gel: gui?gui?gui? Who’s that? Mind telling me?

Me: just a fellow actor hihi

Gel: really? I smell a juicy story XD

Yalun: well I smell danger too.. aaron walk in my room carrying food all of a sudden

Me: tsk aaron your just jealous ^^

Yalun: How did you know?haha ,just kiddin’ .Common spill the beans

 

Well as you can see Gel,Yalun and I are close a.k.a. bestfriends. I met Gel at a suju fanmeet and got closer eventually cause of constant texting, chatting and calling. Yalun on the other hand, is a kind, ridiculous, caring and fun to be with neighbor I had since the past 5 years.

 

Back to the conversation: : ))))

Yalun: Gui !! poke poke poke

Me: yah! Stop poking me..-.-

Gel: Our ears are itching for some juicy stuff

Me: okay fine, well he’s also part of the new drama I’m playing in and he’s my boyfriend whatever there. The director told us to bond and be close friends even before filming so we’ll have chemistry on stage..Lame right?

Yalun: That’s it?

Gel: I don’t buy it. Cause you seem to like him more than a co-actor.

Me: you don’t buy anything I say Gel. Hey Yalun ,anything new with you?

Yalun: uhmm we’re currently recording for a new song cause I’m having a new drama ^^

Me: woahhhhh! I’m proud to be your friend baby : )))..What’s the drama about?

 

~Yalun’s POV:

The legend of a Thunder Team secretly protecting Sheng Ying School was never public acknowledged but nonetheless spread wildly among the student body. For some reason, the team had disappeared and evil began to rack havoc in the school. The last remaining member of the Thunder Team, Teacher Cherry, decided to recruit the badest of all bad students, 007, 187, 747 and Lucifer, to form a new generation of Thunder Team who would solve the crimes and restore the school back to its former glory.

 It’s a story that deals with suspense, romance, and mystery but the main actress has not yet been selected.

“Wanna apply as my stage girlfriend Gui Gui?” I poked her playfully while asking her.

“An off-stage bestfriend is already enough for me.” She answered while hugging me. She knows I love back hugs. “Aww,,, you’re the greatest!” andshe really is hehe. “Oftentimes I can really feel out of place when you two are too sweet…get a room” Gel retorted. LOL she’s one heck of a cute bestie too. “ Mind if I take you both to school tomorrow?” I asked them both.

“Actually flirtatious Wang Zi insisted on taking me to school tomorrow. I don’t know if you like the idea of me introducing you as my friend publicly ‘cause that would like make my life more complicated” She explained calmly. Gosh my bonding with 2 of the most wonderful girls on earth was just ruined by an alien. I officially hate him now.

“No! I’ll still take both of you to school, I’ll just wear a mask” hohoh what a brilliant idea. I love brain

“Not like what we say affects your decision soooo okay. Do what you want” they answered in chorus.

“Got that right” I so proudly stated

“We don’t get to hang-out with Fahrenheit oppas lately” Gel sighed as she calmly stated

“They’re to busy…with girls” All of laughed so whole heartedly HAHAHAHAHAA! Spendiing time with friends is really awesome.

---------------

This chapter is pretty short too hehe! I am so excited about skip beat gahhhh so awesome! <3 comment and enjoy! DODODONGHAE!!!!

67ed6983jw1dhyrzydkp4j.jpg67ed6983jw1dhysdcvt2cj.jpg

comment subscribe enjoyjoy joy hahaa

<333333