The Bad Theft

The Bad Theft

 

 

[A/N] : This is just a short scene. A flashback scene. So , enjoy reading :)

 


 

 

 

I was walking down the street, this familiar street. Since I moved here, there's nothing change in this street. Its still the same street like 10 years back then. The same old boring street. And for me, no change, no fun.

 

 

"Don't make any trouble anymore, Yoon Doojoon."

 

"Trouble? Ouh , Now I'm a trouble for you, Dad?"

 

"You should start and think about your future."

 

"Future? I thought since I'm a kid, both of you, mum and dad control my future. What I should do and what I should not. What I should take and what I should not. Everything is about what you want and not 'what I want' . Is that the future you talking about, Dad?"

 

"Don't bringing up family issues in here, Yoon Doojoon!"

 

"No! I can't take this anymore. I want my own life! I don't want anyone make decision for me anymore! I'm big enough to decide what's the best for me! And no one can stop me! No one!", with that I stormed out from the living hell.

 

 

He's too much.Everytime I mess up presentation for a big project, that would happen. Dad only think about money. Money, money, money. 

 

 

He never once did think bout me. Or I should say, he never did think me as his son. I'm just his puppet. Business puppet. 

I sighed and continue walking towards the subway. I read the signboard, "Incheon..". 

 

 

I need to get away from here. This place is a living hell for me. I need a new life. A new place. A new work. A new things. And a new me.

 

 

After bought the ticket, I ran into the train and take a sit. After one station, to another station. I can't wait and a little bit excited to experience a new day tomorrow. My lips curve into a smile. 

 

 

I already have a place to live since I've planned this a long time ago.Now, I just need to search for a job. I think that won't be so hard for me to get one. 

 

 

As the train arrived at my destination, I walked out and take out the sketch. I still didn't recognized the place, so I need the sketch as a guide for me.

 

 

As I keep on trying to remember my old visit to the apartment, I bumped into someone. It was a loud thud. But from a loud thud,it suddenly turn into a loud thump.As my eyes laid on the later's eyes,my heart beat started thumping harder than usual. 

 

 

Those mesmerising eyes, the strong gaze from the later sending a strong electric wave to my heart. 

As I'm picking up his books and my sketch, I saw something on his arm. A tattoo. "Carpe diem , quam minimum credula postero". There's only one word in my mind when I saw it. Wow ..

 

 

 

The later was saying something, probably apologizing to me, and walk away, fading like a wind. As the beautiful scenery vanished from my sight, I could feel my empty heart is calling for him to stop. But I froze there and let the chance slip away.

 

 

He captured my heart without my permission. He caught my attention without doing anything. He makes me losing my beauty sleep at night. He's bad. He's a theft. A bad theft.

"Where are you, my bad theft?", my heart keeps on asking the same question over and over again since that day. And I'm sure,that one day, he'll answer me.

 
 

 

 

So, how was it? 

Please drop your comment to tell me is it good or bad T.T

Thank you for subscribing ! :)

Subscribers : 

seobseob 

keryna 

kpopfwenzy 

Youngi17 

fallenpatches 

noon-lljs 

kasut123 

DANieyLa

 
See you in my 2JUN Series FanFic? :D
 
Teachers' Love ~
 
Don't forget to subscribe !
 
See ya soon :)
 
[p/s] : I'm so sorry if I dissapointed you T.T