Final

"Hey, I like you!"

School ended pretty late today because of the project that Miss Lee gave us.

 

"You must send it through my e-mail next week," said Miss Lee before walking out from our class.

 

"Uh, what a tiring day," you stretched your arms and packed your bags.

 

"Hey, I heard Hansol and his friends will be here to bring her sister home," said Soonji, your bestfriend.

 

"So? What do you think I'll do if he's in front of me?" you walked out from the class.

 

"Um, run away?" she followed behind.

 

"Exactly,"

 

"Ugh, stop being a scaredy cat and tell him already!" Soonji stated quite loud for some students to hear her. You made a hand gesture, instructing them to continue whatever they were doing.

 

"Why don't you talk louder, idiot? Plus do you think I can be brave enough to tell him that?" you shook your head and continued walking.

 

"Duh, I don't care. Oh! There he is," Soonji pointed directly at them.

 

You quickly slapped her arm hard. "Please don't!"

 

"I'm going to call him, 'kay? HAN-" you quickly put your hand on . She shoved your hand away.

 

"Fine then. Help yourself. I'll be going now, bye!" she waved and easily walking in front of the group of boys. You smiled and waved back. So now what?

 

You could see him talking and smiling with his friends. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to walk pass him!" you thought, excited. 

 

You quicken your pace just to see his face clearer. After you were few metres away, you slowed down. You'll walked pass him...

walked pass him... pass him...

 

"Minjung!"

 

You stopped. Your heart was beating rapidly. "Did I just heard him... calling my name?" you thought as you slapped your face just to receive a big pain on your cheek.

 

"Minjung!" Hansol called again. "Oh my god, I'm not dreaming!" You turned around, seeing him grinning. You slowly walked towards him, earning glares from other girls.

 

"Y-yes?" you stuttered. "Damn Minjung, I hate you."

 

He pushed his friends away from both of you. "Can I walk you home?"

 

"Eh? I thought you were going to take your sister," you looked at him, puzzled.

 

"You really are interested in me, huh?" he smirked while you were already red like a tomato. "Well, I lied about that and," he paused. "I don't have any sister."

 

"Oh, I didn't know that," you said.

 

"Now you know so can I walk you home?" he asked again, waiting for your answer.

 

"Well, s-sure," you smiled shyly. He returned your gesture.

 

"Shall we?"

 

Page-Divider-Deco.jpg

 

There was an awkward silence. You keep exchanging glances but no words came out from your mouth. 

 

"Hey, Hansol," you finally said after the long awkward silence.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I have something to tell you," you said.

 

"What is it?" he started to grew curious.

 

You took a deep breathe and hoping you wouldn't chickened out. "Actually, I.." you swallowed. "Actually I--"

 

"You like me?" you looked at him, shocked.

 

He chuckled. "I could say 78% of students in my school know about this,"

 

"How did they--"

 

"Because I like you too." he grinned, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Stop cutting my words, will you?" you raised your brows. He mouthed, 'sorry'.

 

You smiled at his cute pout. How can people resist that? 

 

"Um, Minjung?" he called. You immediately looked at him. "Will you..." he started to kneeled down. Your mouth started to make an 'o' shape and tears almost escaped from your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"wait for a moment while I'm tying my shoes?" he giggled. You widened your eyes and you playfully hit him. He stood up quickly.

 

"Haha, okay. This time for serious. Will you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked. "Yes! After such a long time waiting, he finally asked!" you thought.

 

You smiled excitedly. "Yes!" and you quickly hugged him. 

 

 

Page-Divider-Deco.jpg

author's note: Here's the one-shot! How is it? Do you like it or, do you looooooove it? xD hehe, kidding. Sorry, the ending is so ish >.< I'll try to write a better ending... if you comment and give advices mwehehe ^.^

Subscribe, comment and upvote! I lobee you~~