[2]

Truth
The sun has set so high that as its rays hit Wonwoo's eye, it caused him to groan loudly. Wonwoo, the second he woke up and came to his senses, he immediately remembers what happened last night. It caused him to sit up swiftly and turn red early in the morning. If that was a dream, then he definitely doesn't want to wake up. He touched his lips and the kiss still lingers.. nope. Wonwoo confirms it... it was not a dream. Honestly, he doesn't know how to face Mingyu. Should he act like nothing happened? But what if it'll hurt Mingyu. He can't afford for them to fight at the very start of their relationship. So then, should he go and glomp on him and greet him good morning with a kiss? 'That's too much.' Wonwoo thought. He pondered on what he will do for atleast half an hour before gaining strength and settling with the thought of 'Just walk out, greet Mingyu and something.' in other words, act normal. With gathered courage, he walks out of the room, and basing on the time, the others may be in the kitchen eating breakfast, so headed there but before going in, a familiar voice stopped his tracks. It is definitely Seungcheol, Doyoon, Jihoon, Seunggwan and Mingyu's voices. There's no mistaking it. There are talking about something.. something that tells him that he shouldn't listen to it, but temptation is far too strong for Wonwoo to walk away and not eavesdrop. 
 
 
'Did you do it, Mingyu?'
'Yes.'
'Really? How?'
'I.. I-I just said to him that I love him and all those things.'
'No way Mingyu! You're so mean!'
'Do you even know that he likes you?'
'Of course. It's kind of obvious.'
'So what will you do now since you've put yourself into this.'
'Yeah, especially when he thought that you're now together.'
'It doesn't matter. As long as Wonwoo doesn't find out, then I can keep pretending for him. Besides, I've completed the bet, didn't I?'
 
 
The last sentence that came from Mingyu was the thing that dropped the bell. Wonwoo, feeling numb, walked in to the CR and never came out.
 
 
1717171717
 
AN: I know that it took me so long to update this, and when I finally updated it, it is . I know. OTL
I'm so sorry... Honestly, I don't feel like updating this anymore or something, but because I've already announced that I'll be making the second chapter, then I forced myself to make one. I'm so sorry!! OMG. I lost motivation for writing this.. but yeah... If you're unhappy, then it's fine since I understand why.. but yeah..
 
AND AND for this chapter, you can ignore it. this is just something that I want to add. Reading the first chapter is I guess satisfying enough so yeah.
 
CR means comfort room, bathroom, toilet?