It's Back...

The Straw Ghost

The Straw Ghost

 

“Baekhyun, like dude, get the out of there. You’ve been in there like, half an hour now. Our performance starts in an hour man!” Xiumin shouted from outside the men’s bathroom. He was obviously annoyed.

“Calm your , man. Eyeliner need complete concentration. The more you shout, the less concentrated I am.” Baekhyun hollered from the inside the toilet. He grumbled about something as he applied more eyeliner on his face.

“Whatever dude. Just come out of there when you feel like it.” Xiumin gave up knocking and sighed as he left.

“Peace, finally.” Baekhyun sighed as he carefully applied more eyeliner on him. The then saw something white sticking out from the behind the cubicle door. “Eh? Toilet paper? Didn’t I flush that down? Aish.” Baekhyun opened the cubicle door open, and screamed when he saw the white figure grinning menacingly at him.

“THE STRAW GHOST!!”

-X-

“You spin my head right baby right round, like a record baby-“

“Shut up, Sehun.” Kai said as he threw a pillow at his singing friend. Sehun frowned as he unplug his earphones.

“What? Just cause my singing is legit, doesn’t mean you can throw things at me, Kai.”

“Oh please,” Kai said as he turned his body to face the wall. “My dog sings better.”

“What?” At the same time, they could hear Monggu bark. They were roommates at a prestigious boarding school, and it was the night of the weekend. Both of them decided to sleep that go out.

“Eh, Monggu stopped barking.” Sehun noted as he lifted his head from his pillow. Kai grunted.

“Good for him, then.” He said as he continued to close his eyes. Sehun shrugged as he closed his eyes too. Sleeping is so rare these days, so better make the best of it. He then felt a poke on his shoulder.

“Kai,” He mumbled. It poked again. “Kai, goddamit, stop that.” He mumbled louder.

“Stop what?” he heard Kai ask.

“Poking me,” Sehun replied. There was a poke again. “KAI, FOR GOD SAKE, I’LL-“ Sehun’s voice died when he flipped over and came face to face with the Straw Ghost. He didn’t have a chance to scream as the ghost stabbed him to death.

“Sehun,” Kai said in a warning tone as he felt a poke on his shoulder. “Sehun, dude, like, I didn’t poke you. Why would you poke me?” The poke was felt again. Kai flipped to face Sehun. “Alright man, mature up-“ He stopped when he met face to face with the Straw Ghost.

“THE STRAW GHOST!!”

A scream was heard.

-X-

Tao was studying like hell in his empty classroom. the night. There was a big exam tomorrow, and he wants to ace that thing. He flipped through his Chemistry book, trying to memorize all the from the periodic table. He then heard a scream from the boy’s hostels. He rolled his eyes.

“Probably watching a horror movie.” He gently massaged his throbbing head as his eyes fell on an exercise question. “Okay, uh, argon, bromine and… .” Tao cursed as he couldn’t answer the exercise. “Damn, I’m going to fail this test.” He groaned. “I can’t even remember the ty periodic table. What’s this like, 3rd grade? Ughhh.” Tao pulled his hair out in frustration. He then felt a poke on his shoulder. He turned back, but saw nothing.

Then he felt the poke again.

“Luhan, if you want bubble tea, go Sehun about it.” Tao gave a warning. The poking started again. “If it’s you, Kris, no, I don’t want to shopping. We have a test tomorrow, dammit!” The poke was felt again, and Tao whirled behind, but no one was there.

“ing juniors.” Tao cursed under his breath. He then turned his attention back on the book before he felt the poke again. “OKAY, WHO ING DID THAT?” He abruptly stood up and whirled behind, his chair falling. Behind him, stood a grinning Straw Ghost.

“Hi Tao,” He said in a ghastly voice.

“The Straw Ghost!” He gasped.

“Yes, and now I’m going to kill you!” He said as the he raised his straw up high.

“I’m not afraid!” Tao struck out a crane pose. “I learn wushu, motherer! I can beat you!” Tao then turned into a tiger pose and motioned the ghost nearer. The ghost hissed as he struck out his straw.

“You dare challenge me?” The ghost hissed.

“Motherer, you know I dare.” Tao retorted. “GAME ON!” Both of them raised their hands.

“KAI BAI BOK!”

Tao: Scissors Ghost: Paper

The ghost groaned.

“HAH, ER!” Tao cheered. Both of them raised their hands again.

“KAI BAI BOK!”

Tao: Rock Ghost: Paper

“Damn!” The ghost howled with laughter.

The third round, Tao got serious. He wiped this sweat on the forehead. The ghost cracked its neck. This is it. The final showdown is happening.

“KAI,” Both of them raised their hands. “BAI,” They quickly lowered it. “BOK!” And revealed their powers.

Tao: Paper Ghost: Scissors

“NOOOOOO!” Tao screamed in agony as he felt the Straw Ghost stab him to death.

-X-

“Kris, Kris!” Luhan, hair tousled up came running to Kris’ room. Kris shares a room with Tao, who is not coming back yet. Luhan pounded on the door noisily.

“What?” Came an annoyed answer as Kris opened the door, slightly irritated that the Chinese disturbed his sleep.

“Kai and Sehun,” Luhan gasped as tears flowed down his cheeks. “They’re dead!”

“What?!” Kris hurried to his friend’s room and gasped when he saw the two dead bodies. Inside was Lay, and he was calm as ever.

“I knew it,” Lay exclaimed as he picked up a piece of paper that has blood on it. He showed the paper to Kris. It wrote ‘I’M BACK’ in blood. “The Straw Ghost is back.”

“What? What the hell is that?”

“A ghost, obviously.” Lay patted Kris’ shoulders. “Be careful. It already got Luhan, and maybe it’s out for you, too.”

“What, Luhan? But he-“ Kris whirled around and gasped when he saw a dead Luhan leaning on the rail outside the room. “But when did he?” Lay shook his head as he walked back to the direction of his room. “Lay, wait-“Lay heard a body slump down. He stopped walking and smirked.

“I know you’re behind me.” He said calmly. He could hear the Straw Ghost’s ragged breaths. “Really, you don’t stop do you?”

“I’m going to kill you.” The ghost breathed out. Lay smiled as he turned around.

“I know I can’t touch you. I’m just an ordinary person.” Lay shrugged but then pointed behind the ghost. “But they can.” The ghost turned back and saw bloody Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Luhan and Kris staring intently at him. Kris had a knife in his hands.

“No,” The ghost said as he tried to run, but Baekhyun was faster. He grabbed the ghost by the neck and pinned him roughly to the wall.

“Try not to be too messy and loud, guys.” Lay said as he walked inside his room, ignoring the victorious shouts from his dead friends and a screaming Straw Ghost.

Lay smiled to himself.

“At last, no more Straw Ghost.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok, lol. I know what you all must be thinking. xD

My friend told me this story that she saw on youtube and I got inspired.