the only chapter

Opening Possibilities

"Joowon-sshi?"

It's a stranger name for Joonyoung, but he sure that voice was called him.   Joonyoung lifted his eyes for while, not too far from magazine that he read while waiting Roy who still talking to the staff after both finished tonight's radio broadcast. There was a huge shadow of man wearing eyeglasses, approaching him in alley of radio station Joonyoung sat in. 

Joonyoung actually surprised how tall actually that man is. Things became little bit weird as he thought it will be weird if he didn't respond whether the tall man was really calling Joonyoung. There could be possibilities this tall man is his sunbae or someone in high position in radio station and he doesn't want to be considered as rude just because being ignorant even it is wrong call.

"Yes, sorry?"

The tall man paused a while. He somehow scanned all over Joonyoung's face then left a sigh out and laughed a bit.

"Ah sorry. I thought you are someone I know!"

Whoa this is new. He always hear people called him Kang Dongwon look a like and he never thought there would be another person that looked like him. 

Joonyoung left a thought about who Joowon is and suddenly Roy came out from meeting room, calling over the hyung Joonyoung.

"Hyung, sorry for keep wait--Oh my, greetings sunbaenim!" 

Roy suddenly did 90 degree bow in front of the tall man and then even looked at Joonyoung so surprised like how the hell you can talk to this sunbaenim just by two of you?

"Ah, greetings too. Aren't you the new DJ on program before me? Roy Kim, right?"

"Yes, sunbaenim. Joonyoung ( Roy pointed his hand to Joonyoung ) also the DJ of the program so it's two of us. Sorry we haven't greet you before."

"Oh you too?" the sunbaenim DJ asked Joonyoung.

Joonyoung suddenly feeling awkward since the sunbaenim DJ suddenly gazed over him. However Joonyoung decided to carried it on with a smile--well an awkward smile.

"Yes sunbaenim." 

"Ah it's alright. I'll off now, bye"

"Ah yes, sunbaenim. See you later!" Roy bowed again, now also dragging Joonyoung to bow too. The sunbaenim DJ is going to his program's studio. 

--

"So, that's Sung Sikyung?"

"How the hell you didn't know him?!" Roy truly showed his disappointment as he finished to tell Joonyoung the tall sunbaenim DJ is one of most notable ballad singer in their nation.

It is always happened to Joonyoung though, to missed lot of notable Korean singers since his childhood wasn't in Korea for the most of time.

"I was even confused why are you talking to Sung Sikyung."

"Ahh, that one. I was confused too." 

"What was happened?"

"You know, he said there's someone like me and he mistaken me for that"

Roy surprised. 

"Really? Don't tell me it's Kang Dong won"

"Nah. It's not him. He was calling me with...", Joonyoung tried to remember a name that sunbaenim DJ called.

"Joowon?"

Roy paused a while from his visible curiosity, imagining both different names face to came for a conclusion.

"Oh my god, hyung. You do really looked like him."

Joonyoung had no idea his friend would even said that. "Really?"

"Wait and see--he is an actor." Roy took his smart phone and starts google-ing words "Joowon". He clicked on earliest image and showed it to Joonyoung.

Joonyoung is surprised a bit. He is probably more skinnier than this 'Joowon' but both of their eyes, really looked similar.

"Your eyes looks a bit similar" said Roy, still amazed. 

"We share the eyes of Kang Dong won then--having too big eyebag."

"Haha you're right. Three of you just having similar eyes."

Kang Dong won aside, Joonyoung still amazed with this Joowon who leads him being mistaken by a sunbaenim DJ. Will he talked to him again because of this Joowon? Well, it's pretty weird day. 

--

 

THE ENDING WASN'T SO GOOOOOOOOOOD OMG HAHAHAHA I WAS REALLY HAVING A DEAD END + i almost had zero experience writing fic and even in english my grammar probably real hard.

for those who confused, I made this fanfic since Roy Kim and Joonyoung's program is right before Sung Sikyung's program so kinda wondered what will be on Sikyung's thought since Joonyoung looks like with Joowon a bit ( Joowon is dearly maknae on 2 Days 1 Night - a variety show that also has Sikyung in it )  actually it still remain a mystery. 

anyway i still trying to develop my joonroy's story but i honestly had no idea how to end it oTL