[Q/A] EXO look up to

|♪ єνєяуdαy EXO ḋäŷ ♬ ; know about exo daily news here! omgee, exo hottest issues all here.

Q/  Anonymous : Who do the members look up to?

Answer : EXO look up to their labelmates TVXQ, SNSD, SUJU as their role models. (is this what you ask for?)

 

One thing that's keeping EXO on the right track to success seem to be their role models.

 

During an interview with TV Daily, the members were asked what they learn from their agency sunbaes at SM Entertainment. EXO shared, "As we perform on music shows, there are times when we get exhausted. But when we look at our sunbaenims, they also go on tours overseas and don't seem to get tired. We want to acquire the same stamina and mindset. Girls' Generation, especially, are women, but after seeing them carry out two-day concerts, they really impressed us."

 

Though the boys learned by watching, they also got advice as well. EXO shared, "Our TVXQ sunbaenims always call us whenever our teaser or music video comes out. They give us advice one person at a time through speaker phone."

 

"We also had the opportunity to meet our Super Junior sunbaenims in the practice room, and they told us to show them our choreography. We showed it to them, and they responded, 'To be honest, we asked you to show it to us so we can criticize it, but we have nothing to say,' and said encouraging words instead."

 

Chanyeol added, "This time around, we appeared on a variety show ['Weekly Idol'] with all twelve members for the first time. We asked Kyuhyun sunbaenim for advice. He told us, 'If you do everything the way hyung tells you to do it, you won't do well in variety.' It was a strong sense of support. We've heard many good words of advice."

 

 

cr:Xesyre