Red-Handed

My Boyfriend has an affair

Eric was sleeping with Hyesung when they heard a loud shrieking scream. Well, it can't be them and their the only ones in the house. They opened their room door to find Bora and Suzy standing in the living room that is filled with every clothe they own. Their shirts on the windows, their pants on the couch and their underwear laying on the ground. Bora and Suzy looked around and saw Hyesung and Eric looking surprised at them. They both knew the code to the house since Bora stayed over at Hyesung's house a couple of times already. "Eric..... Are you gay? Are you straight?" Suzy asked with a worried look spread across her face. Eric just stood there before slowly looking up and down. "My boyfriend is having an affair with my best friend's boyfriend??!!" Bora looked at them, the girls caught them red handed.

Soyou was eating some cake when Sunny scared her from the back. "BOO!!!" Soyou almost chocked, looked back and jokingly glared. Sunny sat across her and they started to chat. About 15 minutes later, they saw Minwoo and Dongwan walking towards the park nearby. The girls wanted to say hi but they were quick so the girls followed them. "OH MY GOSH!!!" Soyou screamed at the top her lungs as Minwoo and Dingwan looked back embarrassed. The girls just saw a kiss scene between guys. Sunny trying to think just said, "I think we just caught you red handed."

Hyeoyon saw her boyfriend with Andy and they were holding hands and laying down on the beach together. She was about to say hi when she stopped and completely freaked out. A passionate kiss scene was shown between guys and she was plain horrified. She ran towards them and screamed. The both looked at her completely shocked. "Don't tell Solbi!" Andy cried immediately after he broke of from his shocked state. "I don't know. JunJin, do you love me or Andy? Is this considered an affair??" JunJin just sat quietly and quietly mumbled. "Caught me red handed." Hyeoyon heard it even tough it was quite soft. "You bet!!!"

Solbi dropped her bag as she saw everyone in the room with a scene that wasn't what you see everyday. The girls were talking at one side. Eric was lying on Hyesung as Hyesung dived in for a kiss. Dongwan was cuddling with Minwoo and to Solbi's nightmare, she say her adorable husband biting JunJin's neck. Everyone saw Solbi and looked up. Sunny said in a soft and calm manner to Solbi about the whole situation. "So you are telling me, that you guys were boyfriends all along meaning you are gay but you still love me?" Minwoo just nodded with everyone else. "Am I the last to know?" Everyone nodded again. "Oh gosh, my boyfriend has an affair?"

The ending is up to you to decide. Drop comments on the ending:)