Small Teaser- Before School

Girl's On Top

I stretched my arms and yawned twice. What if no one agrees with me? What if I lose the elections this year?

Okay, let me explain.
 
My name is Kim _____ and I'm just your typical girl, but with a crazy side deep inside me. Nowadays, who doesn't have one?  You see, I attend a school since last year, it's not a very respected school, but I managed to live through it.

I was a very important member of that school, I was the School's Body President along with my senior friends. And tomorrow a new year is starting.

*She bit her nails nervously*

Before I came there, things were a mess; there wasn´t a student's body for several years now, and no guy was in the mood to do anything.


 And I say guy, because guys seem to rule this school, with their big feet, wannabe beards and Adam's apples. But last year, since I got elected a lot has changed.

The small population of females increased a bit, though I must admit I suffer sometimes just watching them liking being bossed around. I granted them privileges and things they didn't had before (just 'cause this was an all boys school)

Guys and Girls lived in a peaceful way, because I created things to entertain both parties. I'm actually a neutral person, except when guys are ists, and that's the worst quality someone can possess (besides from being ignorant).

I had a few friends and my right arms that helped me in everything, but since everyone was a senior, they left high school and this year I guess I could say I'm all alone.

But has always I'll manage to survive, and more than that conquer that school again.