Arriving at the House

No More Goodbyes...

The key was under the potted plant like my dad had said. I unlocked the door and entered the house. It was cleaner than my mom's apartment. I dragged my luggage bags into the spotless mansion and then THUD!!! Something or someone was inside my temporary home.

"Hello?" I called.

No anwser.

"Dad? Is that you?"

No anwser.

I grabbed a broom that just happened to be sitting on the floor and tiptoed towards a rustling. Light was coming from one of the bedrooms, so I pushed the door open to find the room empty. But had been recently used. Clothes were strewn on the bed and floor and the closet was left open. I sighed. Dad was so messy... he must've hired a pro cleaner to get the house ready for my arrival. I sat on the bed, tears swelling in my  eyes but were held in.

"WHO THE **** ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?!" screamed a male voice.

That's when the tears came. Great, i thought, now my dad is a homo. I sniffled as the tears kept coming. The owner of the male voice who just screamed at me, walked towards me.

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU!? I'M JUST AN ONLY CHILD WHOSE PARENTS WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO DIVORCE LEAVING ME WITH ALL THE TORN PIECES OF THEIR HEARTS!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" And, yes, I know dumping all this stuff on some random person won't help but it's usually my dog who is listening so I dont give a **** about it right at this moment.

"AISH! Dumb elves are everywhere..." the mysterious man trailed off.

"Who are you calling an 'elf''?"

"You? Aren't you an elf? You know, out searching for Super Junior until you die?"

"Who the **** is 'Super Junior'?"

"Who are you, first of all? And what are you doing in my house!?"

Finally, I looked up towards the guy with the 'tude and saw some random guy who was really, really pale in his mid-twenties or something. My dad has issues about choosing people to live in his house...

"I'm the daughter to the man who owns this place. My name is Cho Rei Hyun. Everyone calls me Rei."

"Huh??"

"Look, I still don't know anything about you, 'Snow White.' So, who are you and what are you doing in my dad's house?"

"It's my dad's house! How'd you even get in!?"

"Spare key under the potted plant?"

"No way... only my father tells the location to that key unless it's family... wait! That means..." Mr. Snow White mumbles to himself.

"I need you to anwser my question, mister. WHO ARE YOU?"

"Kim Kibum. Now you know."

 

<~(^-^)~>  <~(^-^)~>  <~(^-^)~>  <~(^-^)~>  <~(^-^)~>

Hey ppl! This is my third story!!! YAY!! Oh, and in the story, Kim Saehee DOES NOT EXSIST!!! Cho Rei Hyun has her mom's last name btw! And she is STILL holding the broom she found during the WHOLE convo with Kibum, not Key-Kibum, Super Jrs Kibum...otei.

Thx! Anneyeong!!! Cya soon! (like in chpt 2!!!)