Kiss and Tell

When You Start Wishing

“What’s up baby?” I don’t know why he would always call me baby, but I didn’t mind much so I never tried to stop him. Taeyang was the first person I met in Korea. When I first arrived at my apt. I found out that he lived next door to me. He helped my move in and we quickly became friends.

“Not much. Just practicing and why are you calling so late?”

“I knew it. Well I just had some news.” I swear I just knew he was smiling right now.

“Chinchae?” I asked puzzled.

“Congratulations Cho __! You’re going to be featuring in my new music video, well unless you don’t want to ... but Im pretty sure you do.” Taeyang said in a amused voice.

 “Wait..." I registered that into my brain. Did he mean that i was going to be in his music video? Like filmed and produced...?

"Taeyang, Im refuse to fall for it."

He chuckled.

"No, babe you are."

 WAIT... and then it hit me. I can’t believe this is he serious?! My first music video?!

"EEK. Taeyang really?" I could see from the corner of my eyes Shinee was staring at me because my sudden outburst. "What? Why were they now suddenly giving me death glares? Well except Taemin. Huh?

“Yeah, I’m serious babe. Im going to swing by SM to drop off the contracts and all and after we’re going home.” He chuckled.

“Yeah you can come! But I was planning to pull an all-nighter?”

“Nope. Sorry Serena’s order. She said that you didn’t sleep at all last night, too. You’re going home tonight.” Dam Serena! I knew there was something fishy when she didn’t argue back. Oh, well I guess I could use some sleep.

“Alright I’m in Studio 3.” I said giving in.

“Kay baby. Be there soon.”

I hung up and cautiously and slowly, awkwardly  looked up at the Shinee members.

“Is that Taeyang from Big Bang?” Onew asked with a bit of hostility in his voice. Seriously what was their problem? As far as my concern I didn’t do anything wrong to them…

“Um. Yes?” There was dead silence. Then Jonghyun broke in.

“Is he coming here?”

“Yes.” Why were they asking so many questions… but it’s not like I could ignore them. I’m not good at that.

“You know you’re not allowed to have any visitors this late at night especially if it’s your boyfriend.” Key smirked. I really dislike Key…

“First of all, he’s taking me home because I don’t live in the dorms and second he’s not my boyfriend.” I snapped, frowning. I didn’t like having enemies… They decided to ignore me. Hmmp, fine with me. They started to mumble to each other. I wasn’t  trying to hear what they were saying, but they were talking kind of loud and I heard some parts.

“Should we leave… is he really coming here?... “ At that moment the door opened and Taeyang came in.  

 

Narraters P.O.V.

The whole atmposphere in the room changed. As Taeyang came in he stopped short when he saw the Shinee members and smirked.  The Shinee members looked nervous and very scared, but we’re trying to cover it up. __ noticed this while checking all of their expressions. “Hmm, this is weird, Taemin seems to be the only one acting normal.”  You thought.

“Wow, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho. All grown up now, huh?” Taeyang said sarcastically.

“What brings you here?” Onew replied harshly. Each Shinee member except Taemin.

“What’s going on? Do they know each other”  You thought.

“Just here to pick up my little baby.”

“Yah! Im not little.” you replied a little bit offended. He grinned, walked over and ruffled your hair as you grabbed his hand from your head and held it tightly. Shinee watched the whole skinship exchange

“Let’s get out of here.” Taeyang said glaring threateningly at Shinee, who just glared back.

“Umm. Okay.” __ thought lost.

Your P.O.V.

You walked out of the room hand-in-hand with Taeyang.

“Yah, you weren’t joking right?”.

“Cho __ for the hundredth time, Im serious.” His eyes, boring into mine. I smiled and he smiled back. I’m not sure how I really felt toward him, I mean I had boyfriends before, but they weren’t serious relationships or anything. I guess I just never trusted or liked any of the past guys enough to actually let them kiss me or anything, but you could say I was attracted to him a bit. He was mature, cool, and very y unlike other guys, but at the same time I sometimes felt like he was my older brother.

When we reached his silver Benz sports car he opened the door for me and I got in.  I was still wrapped up in my little world thinking about my confusing feeling, when we arrived in the parking lot and I realized he wasn’t talking  either. It seemed like he was thinking hard, quietly focusing. I felt peaceful and happy, even though it was so silent I felt protected and cared about. Then he got out of his car and opened the door for me. As he moved his hand attempting to unbuckle me. I gently pushed away his hands, amused.

“Yah, I'll let you call me baby, but that doesn’t mean Im actually one.” I smiled jokingly, cringing at my weak attempt to make a joke. He didn’t reply so I curiously glanced up and surprisingly saw him, staring gently into my eyes, inches away from my face. There was a long silence in the car, just us two staring into each others  eyes. Suddenly he spoke, his voice shaking a little.

“__, I love you. Ever since I saw you I felt something. Im so glad that I met you and I can easily say your the best thing that happened to me.” His eyes were a little moist and with that he leaned in and…

kissed me.

 softly and gently like I was going to break any second.  Like I was the only person existing and the only one that mattered. At first my eyes widened, but then I closed them again and as every second passed my sisterly feelings for him  washed away.

 

Comments are much appreciated :)