5

Block B + Me!

You walked into the room with your appa and he sat down in front of you.  He looked up and saw you were still a little upset.

Appa: Let me guess, Jaehyo doesn't want to have kids.

_____: Neh

Appa: Both of you did always hate lieing to your umma

____: Neh

Appa: Well, he'll come around

_____: How do you know appa?

Appa: Because I trained your brother well.

____: What does that mean?

Appa: If you want kids talk to Jaehyo and if he says no then go to your brother.

_____: What if he says no to him?

Appa: Well, then come talk to your umma.

_____: That's the last thing when nothing will work, right?

Appa: Yep, and before you go to her you might want to tell him why a screaming woman will be coming at him with a pitch fork.

Both of you started to laugh.  Neither of you knew that your umma was in the door and heard every word.  She was hurt that Jaehyo had lied to her, but at least she knew you would try to have a baby for her sake.  It made he smile.  She walked back up the stairs quitely and then came back down very loudly.

Umma: ______, go pack your room.

_____: Can I do that tomorrow?

Umma: We're looking at houses tomorrow.

_____: Do I have to go?

Umma: No I guess not, but you won't complain about the house we get?

_____: Never.

Appa: Alright, don't forget you have to pack up your tools as well.  Even if you want to be a teacher I still think engineering is you true calling.

____: That's what you said to Minhyuk and he's a singer.

Appa: If you call that singing, then he is a super star.

All of you laughed and you went up to your room.  It was about noon and you hought about going to grab lunch but didn't want to. 

 

--------With Block B----------

 

 

B-Bomb was sitting in a chair getting ready and he saw that Jaehyo was ready and just looking at his phone.  The stylist told B-Bomb he was done and he walked over to Jaehyo.

B-Bomb: Can I talk to you?

Jaehyo: Sure hyung, what is it?

B-Bomb: I know you don't want kids, but....

Jaehyo: Is that what you were talking about with _______?

B-Bomb: Yeah, our umma really wants to have grandkids so......

Jaehyo: So she always listens to her parents?

Jaehyo laughed a little thinking about how he couldn't belive he had to marry you.

B-Bomb: Want to here the story of how _____ came to be like that?  Always doing what our parents say.

Jaehyo: They told her no one would love her?

B-Bomb: I was a planned baby, she wasn't.  Two years after I was born my umma was doing well so well that nothing could stop her, expect having another kid.  Having a baby isn't easy and she had to give up her career to have ______.  My umma was a famous model back in the day, but ______ put an end to that.

Jaehyo: What so your mom said you cost me everything, do as I say?

B-Bomb: Nope, our umma went into a depression and _______ didn't know why.  My umma gave me all the attention in the world, but she barely gave any to _____ while she was growing up.  When ______ found out why she told our umma how sorry she was.  However our Umma didn't care.

Jaehyo: So then what happened?

B-Bomb: Our umma told her she was going to get married to a star and _____ just nodded her head.  I didn't know the full story of it and I told her no one would ever love her.

B-Bomb looked like he was about to cry.  He knew he was mean to his sister, but he didn't know. 

B-Bomb: She didn't fight back at all and just took it, but that day she ran away from home for two days.  When she came home she had all kinds of burses and cuts on her.  There was on that is still there it's on her back. 

Jaehyo: What happened to her?

B-Bomb: She was sleeping in the play ground and then this guys came and roughed her up.

Jaehyo: Did they.....

B-Bomb: No she knows how to fight and beat people up, but one of the cut her deeply on her back and left a mark.  That's the only reason she came home, she was hurt very badly.

Jaehyo: Is that when you heard the whole part of the story?

B-Bomb: Yeah.  She was passed out asleep on the couch and our umma said it was all her fault and she told me i's because she didn't love her that much.

Jaehyo: I didn't know.

B-Bomb: Don't feel bad, I didn't know till I was about 15. 

Jaehyo: So she will do anything to make her umma happy?

B-Bomb: Yeah, she wants to feel love.

Jaehyo: Even from me?

B-Bomb: Yeah.  So be nice alright.

Jaehyo: Yeah I will.

Jaehyo sat there and thought about what B-Bomb had just told him.  He wondered if forcing you to marry him was a good idea.  But then he had an even better idea.

 

It was about 8 at night when you call B-Bomb.

______: Dad said you can't sing.

B-Bomb: Jealous old man

______: Did you talk to Jaehyo at all?

B-Bomb: Yeah I told him a story about you

_____: What one?

B-Bomb: The time you ran away from home and the reason we stopped talking.

_____: Oppaa, I forgave you.  You didn't mean it and I shouldn't have run away like that.

B-Bomb: Yeah, I know.  He knows you have a scar on your back now.  So that's alright. 

_____: I didn't want him to know about that.

B-Bomb: Hey I have to go.  The guys want me to buy them dinner.

_____: Am I going to have to cook for you all?

B-Bomb: I'll help and so will Jaehyo.

____: Alright, goodnight oppaa.

B-Bomb: Night trouble trouble.

You hung up the phone and then you heard a tapping noice on your window and you looked out and saw a car that looked like Jaehyo's and then you saw Jaehyo outside your window

______: What are you doing?

Jaehyo: I want to talk.

_____: Then come inside and talk.  Don't be creeping outside my window.

Jaehyo: No, you come donw here and talk with me.

______: Why can't you come up here?

Jaehyo: I might wake you parents.

_____: My umma won't care.  She wants us to get along.

Jaehyo: Come on.

_____: Fine.

You grabbed a pair of flats and walked out side and looked at him.  He had a big smile on his face.

_____: What did you want to talk about?

Jaehyo: Get in the car.

_____: Why?

Jaehyo: Just get in the car.

_____: Tell me why.

Jaehyo: I'll answer everything, if you. Get. In. The. Car.

_____: Are you taking me somewhere?

Jaehyo: Yes

______: Will you bring me back home?

Jaehyo: If you want me to.

______: Fine I'll get in the stupid car.

Jaehyo opened the door and you climbed inside and put on your seat belt.  You didn't hear the door shut and then you looked at him.

Jaehyo: It's not a stupid car.

He shut the door and hopped into his.  He put his seat belt on and shifted the gear and started to pull away.

______: Where are we going?

Jaehyo: Wouldn't you like to know.

_____: Where?

Jaehyo: A surprise

_____: Can you just tell me?

Jaehyo: I will............ When we get there.

______: Difficult

Jaehyo: Nosie