Chapter 1

The Alice Game

She woke up in a slight haze, feeling a warm liquid slowly trickle starting from her crown and down her neck. She groaned and got up, clutching the back of her head as she hissed in pain. She pulled her hand back only to see the red substance that everyone's familiar with. It was very little though so she knew she was not in grave danger.

She looked down at herself only to see that she was adorned in a black bandeau with black tights that resembled yoga pants. The outfit was quite comfortable. That feeling of annoyance sunk in as she thought, Who the hell undressed me?

She let out an extremely long set of curses but was interrupted as she heard a groan-it didn't come from her. She then realized that she wasn't in the comforts of her modest two story house. She was in a small compact room with meek grey walls. She rested on a bed with black sheets and there lay a small black desk in the corner of the room. She looked around to see a door parallel to her bed side and she jumped up, only to grab onto the bed frame to stabalize herself as she saw black dots cloud her vision. 

Whoa, got up too quickly.

She stayed still for a couple of seconds then breathed out deeply. She walked over to the door and tugged at the handle only to come to the realization that it was locked. She jostled it some more and gave a loud growl of frustration once she realized she was locked in this room located who-knows-where. She sunk back down on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to remember what had happened the previous night when another growl of frustration sounded.

From the same person who emitted the groan.

She looked at the wall right on her left, due to the bed being right beside it, and pressed her ear to the wall. She heard some rustling and another groan.

"Who undressed me?" She heard a masculine voice grumble. She smirked slightly, amused at how he voiced her exact thoughts.

"That's just what I was thinking!" She yelled loudly, trying to project her voice through the wall when she heard a loud shriek, followed by an equally as loud thud.

"Um, you okay there?" She asked warily, but the given response to her question was a few seconds of silence, then a low "Yeah."

"Who are you?" the unknown man asked. She had to press her ear even closer to the wall to hear his quiet question.

"I don't know if I should answer you, stranger. You could have been one of the ones to kidnap me!" She replied snarkily. 

"I was kidnapped, same as you! I don't even know where we are. Are we in Seoul?" The man mumbled and she strained extra hard just to hear.

"Wait, you're from Seoul? And you're going to have to speak louder than that; I can barely hear you through the wall!"

"Yeah, I go to Seoul University. I'm Huang Zitao, age 19, a foreign exchange student from China, but I go by Tao. Now you know who I am, who the hell are you?" He started to yell at an louder volume but she still had slight trouble trying to hear his words clearly, but once she did, she blinked.

"Should I laugh? I feel like I should. It's a great coincidence how we go to the same school and how we're in the same year." Her suspicion of this "Tao" suddenly skyrocketed.

Before Tao could utter any response, she heard a click in her room. Her head swiftly turned to her right to stare at the door knob, her eyes narrowed slightly. She slowly got up and cautiously approached the door. She firmly grasped the handle and turned it. To her surprise, she was able to turn the handle fully and the door opened for her. She proceeded to exit her small room.

She entered a narrow hallway that could probably fit three people if they were to stand side by side. She noticed that her specific room was at the end of said hallway. She examined her surroundings and saw on the side opposite of hers, there were four doors leading to four rooms. She then looked to her side of the hall and saw another set of four doors, one of which leading to her own room. She saw the door next to hers open and she waited as her neighbor exited out into the hall. She looked up at him, her being 5'5", and gave him a blank stare. She realized that she had seen this dark-haired, dark-eyed man before, briefly in the confines of their university. 

"Hey, I've seen you before at school," Tao spoke as his eyes set on the girl in front of him.

"So you're Tao... I'm Sora." He certainly didn't look like the kidnapper type but then again, his eyes were pretty damn scary. She took one step backwards as her dark eyes (versing that of Tao's) never left his figure, while he assessed her the same way she did him. She was partially glad that his stare didn't seem quite erse but she didn't like being stared at in general.

She turned swiftly as she heard one of the doors click, her long black hair whipping around her as she did so.

One by one, people started to exit out of their rooms. All the rooms on Sora's side of the hall had now been opened and six had been opened on the opposite side. 7 people now stood in the cramped hallway, including Sora.

"Hyung?" Tao spoke in a soft manner and Sora looked at him, giving him a confused look.

Sora then gazed at the others more carefully, and then started to recognize every single one of them. She finally came to the realization that they all attended Seoul University. Another realization was that these 6 guys all hung out with each other. They were one of the popular cliques of their school. Then one last conclusion struck her.

"Am I the only girl here?" Sora mumbled to herself as her glare traveled from boy to boy. Now she was close to sure that she was the one kidnapped and was about to be gang-banged. She slyly searched for an escape route while the guys were all hugging each other in relief and her eyes finally landed on that one door at the end of the hallway that no one exited from. 

She slowly slid across the wall, watching the boys patting each other on the shoulder when she yelps after nearly tripping on nothing.6 pairs of eyes landed on her.

She looked back at the boys with wide eyes, reprimanding her sudden and out-of-character clumsiness.

"Stay five feet away from me, and no less!" She yelled, holding her hand out to prevent any one of the boys from approaching her.hey stared at her as she crept to the door but their attention turned to the sudden voice that literally came out of nowhere.

"Exit the door at the end of the hall, on the right." The door was computer-generated, sounding masculine and monotone. It seemed to be the annoying counterpart to the female voice of a GPS.

With her eyes still on the 6 boys that were borderline strangers, she exited the door first and they followed. 

All 7 of them stopped to gawk at their surroundings. They blinked once-twice.

"You have got to be kidding me," the baby faced blondie growled (uncharacteristically) under his breath. Sora's eye twitched in agreement as she also shivered.

"We're in a ing amusement park."