Catch Me!!

Catch Me!!
“ Watch out!!” Jiyeon shouts as she runs to catch her lover, but it’s too late..
 
 
 
BRUK!! She fell down with Jiyoung’s body on top of her. Does it hurt? Obviously yes. It’s impossible for you to not feel the pain when you fell on hard and cold floors plus a girl who weigh certainly more than ten kilos collapses on top of your body.
 
 
 
“ Ah.. Jiyeon-ie, mianhae..” Jiyoung gets up right away and can’t lift her head. Looks like she’s gonna cry.
 
 
 
“ Gwenchana, Jing.. You better help me get up rather than look down and depressed like that..” says Jiyeon gently while she tries to get up and forget the pain all over her body.
 
 
 
Jiyoung gives her hand and helps Jiyeon, then she gazes at her lover innocently..
 
 
 
“ Does it hurt?” she asks.
 
 
 
“ Yeah, of course. I’m just a human, Jing.. Not a human with some super power from kryptonite or the bite of irradiated spider..” Jiyeon holds the latter’s hand.
 
 
 
“ I’m sorry..” says Jiyoung, looking down.
 
 
 
“ It’s okay.. Don’t feel guilty over it. It’s not a big deal. I’ll be hurt much more if I have to see you fall down and sprain your ankle..” Jiyeon smiles, then ruffles the younger’s hair gently. Jiyoung smiles back to her lover.
 
 
 
It’s been two years since they met for the first time and also a year since they started dating, of course Jiyeon is getting used to be Jiyoung’s shield, besides now they live together. Pain had become her daily bread cause wherever she goes, Jiyoung always got into some trouble because of her sloppiness. Bump into other person, stumble, almost get hit by a vehicle, she even almost bump into a tree. If Jiyeon isn’t around, she doesn’t know what will happen to her lover. Maybe the younger is already gone or maybe lost one of her body parts.
 
 
 
Jiyoung’s sloppiness which is very unbelievable is one reason why Jiyeon loves the other so much, and also because of that sloppiness, they met.
 
 
 
That day, Jiyeon bought some groceries in the supermarket near her apartment and then she met Jiyoung. With Jiyoung’s fantastic sloppiness, they bumped into each other, till their groceries scattered on the floor. While Jiyeon took her groceries one by one, Jiyoung seemed to be in a rush that she left Jiyeon without words. Jiyeon stayed still, but then she realized the fact that the other girl took her purse. She rushed to catch the girl, but it was late. The girl already left with her bycicle. Sighing, Jiyeon went home while cursing the girl who hit her earlier.
 
 
 
A few days after the incident, when Jiyeon has just went home from her part-time job, she found a girl with caramel colored hair sat in front of her door. The girl shivered as she continued to rub her hands, that day was one day in December which is pretty cold..
 
 
 
-Flashback-
 
 
 
“ Who are you?” Jiyeon asks skeptically, she thinks the girl was a stalker or maybe a thief.
 
 
 
“ Ah! I’ve been waiting for you!!” the girl got up immediately.
 
 
 
“ Oh, seriously. I don’t know who you are,” she said quickly, about went into her apartment. Then, the girl smiled so friendly or brightly to be more exact, and bowed..
 
 
 
“ Annyeonghaseo, Kang Jiyoung imnida!” said the girl happily.
 
 
 
Jiyeon turned back, frowned..
 
 
 
“ Why did you introduce yorself?” she asked.
 
 
 
“ Well.. You said you don’t know me earlier, that’s why I introduce myself so you’ll know..” the latter said innocently.
 
 
 
Jiyeon was speechless because of the simple answer, eventually Jiyeon payed a close attention to the face of the girl in front of her. Jiyeon then realized, the girl who is now in front of her apartment is the same girl who bumped into her few days ago..
 
 
 
“ AH! You’re that thief!!” Jiyeon exclaimed.
 
 
 
“ What?! I’m not a thief!!” Jiyoung protested.
 
 
 
“ If you’re not a thief, then what? You took my wallet!!” Jiyeon is already gripped Jiyoung’s scarf in anger.
 
 
 
“ That’s why I’m here now!” Jiyoung said as she got rid of the latter hand.
 
 
 
“ Eh?” Jiyeon’s frozen.
 
 
 
“ I came here to give it back..” said Jiyoung, then took the wallet from her jacket’s pocket.
 
 
 
“ Here. You can check it. I didn’t take anything, except saw your identity card..” With a quick move, Jiyeon took her purse and verified that nothing is missing.
 
 
 
“ Why did you just return it now?” Jiyeon asked.
 
 
 
“ Well.. I had a quite hard time to find your address..”
 
 
 
“ What? This apartment is quite easy to be found, I guess..” Jiyeon said as she looked around her apartment. The apartment was in a quite busy road and with a glance, people will find it easily.
 
 
 
“ Well.. I’m not good with directions..” Jiyoung blushed as she looked down.
 
 
 
“ Puh!!” Jiyeon tried to restrain her laughter.
 
 
 
“ Don’t laugh!”
 
 
 
“ I’m sorry..”
 
 
 
“ Can we go in? It’s so cold out here..” Jiyoung said as she tugged one of the older’s arm.
 
 
 
“ Eh?.. Well.. Yeah. Of course, we can..” Jiyeon invited the younger to come in awkwardly. And since that moment, they became closer, to be more precise, Jiyoung continues to approach Jiyeon and acts as if they’re old friends..
 
 
 
-Flashback ends-
 
 
 
Jiyoung bright and happy-go-lucky personality is a perfect match to the strict and careful Jiyeon. And in the end, they got into a love  life which is full of yell, pain, and of course.. Accidents.
 
 
 
They ‘re sitting on the couch now, Jiyeon takes a little time to recover from the pain on her back..
 
 
 
“ Jiyeon-ah..” Jiyoung calls her sweetly.
 
 
 
” Hm?” Jiyeon looks at her lover, wondering.
 
 
 
” Do you know why I often fall down?”
 
 
 
” Of course. It’s all because you’re so careless.. ” Jiyeon answers.
 
 
 
” Well .. That’s right. But, I still have another reason..” says Jiyoung, with a playful smile.
 
 
 
” Eh? What else? “Jiyeon frowns.
 
 
 
” Actually, sometimes I pretend to be falling down.. Hehehe..” says Jiyoung, chuckling.
 
 
 
“MWO?!! YAA!! KANG JIYOUNG! ” Jiyeon yells in rage, and with a quick motion she pulls Jiyoung, ‘till the latter is lying on the sofa and tickles Jiyoung’s body.
 
 
 
” Ya!! Jiyeon-ah!! Stop it!” says Jiyoung, between her laughter while trying to avoid Jiyeon’s hand.
 
 
 
Instead of stopping, Jiyeon leans to the latter, their face come closer, and she looks at the younger girl with seductive eyes..
 
 
 
” Now, tell me what’s reason you pretend to be falling? You know there are many bruises on my body and it’s all because of you, don’t you?” Jiyeon says as she continues to stare at Jiyoung. Jiyoung tries to look away, avoiding the gaze of her lover, without realizing the fact that her face flushed.
 
 
 
” That.. Because.. Because..”
 
 
 
” Because of what, Jing?”
 
 
 
” Because I like it!” Jiyoung says quickly, closing her eyes.
 
 
 
” Huh?” Jiyeon shocks, and in that moment Jiyoung pushes her girlfriend, distances herself, but they’re still sitting side by side.
 
 
 
” Because I know you’ll catch me.. That’s why I do it on purpose. Because when you’re protecting me, that’s the only moment I can really feel your love for me .. “
 
 
 
” So, if I’m not helping you, you think that I don’t love you?” asks Jiyeon.
 
 
 
” It’s not like that..”
 
 
 
” Then what?”
 
 
 
” Because you’re so ignorance.. You’re more concerned about your tasks than accompanying me.. And you’re mind your part-time job rather than our date.. Sometimes I feel like you already forgot about me.. ” Jiyoung said, looking down with crimson colored face.
 
 
 
Jiyeon keeps quite for a moment, and then she smiles..
 
 
 
” But you know that it’s not like that, don’t you?” she asks softly, patting the head of her lover.
 
 
 
Jiyoung falls silent..
 
 
 
“ And because I know that you’ll definitely catch me, I come to love falling down. Because in that moment, I can feel your embrace..” Jiyoung says, without answering her lover’s question.
 
 
 
“ Hahh..” Jiyeon was speechless because of the younger girl’s innocent statement, then she smiles..
 
 
 
“ You are.. Really simple-minded, like a little kid..”
 
 
 
“ Is that a bad thing?” Jiyoung asks with a puppy-eye.
 
 
 
Once again Jiyeon smiles gently, then give the latter a warm embrace..
 
 
 
“ No. That’s the reason why I love you..”
 
 
I will show you my love
 
I promise you
 
I don’t want to share with anyone
 
-Mr Mr,I Promise You (약속할게)-
 
 
 
-END-